It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I don't agree that someone allowed the bombs to happen. The postal system is in shambles. I'm not surprised the packages got to where they were going, and you haven't provided any proof that they were "allowed" to get there by Dems or whoever.

I do agree with you that the devices were not meant to explode. The FBI is probably stating that they are not hoax devices because they still have the potential to explode if they are handled incorrectly and therefore are still dangerous.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The FBI is probably stating that they are not hoax devices because they still have the potential to explode if they are handled incorrectly and therefore are still dangerous.

They know very well people will take it to mean they were designed to explode by saying they weren't hoax devices. They were hoax devices because they were made to look like timed bombs but in reality would never actually go off because the wires and timers were only there for show. The white powder sent to CNN also turned out to be a harmless substance... more to the point, if he didn't actually intend to harm the recipients of the packages, then what was the motive of sending hoax explosive devices to prominent left wing people? Any rational person knows exactly what the outcome would be, and he chose the right time to do it if the goal was to inflict maximum damage to his own political party. Sure there's a chance he's the dumbest guy on Earth, but there's an almost equal chance something else is going on here imo. All the signs are there.
edit on 27/10/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Right b/c how was Soros’s package hand delivered? Did bomber drive from FL to NY?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Cesar Sayoc... Floridian, proud Native American, business owner, and right-winger from the looks of it. I might have been wrong after all.

boingboing.net...

Still waiting for more information...

TheRedneck

I looked at your link and thought you might appreciate a closer look at the stickers on the windows of the van.
Close up of van windows:

It is also interesting to read some of the comments on the page. Some about the vehicle laws in Florida and someone was wondering were they could get the "professional grade" political stickers like were put on the windows.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think my metaphor just went over your head.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The guy that they're blaming is either a patsy or a CIA hypnotized asset.

That's always a possibility.

But, and here's the important part, what good will it do at this point to argue that possibility? I just posted a pretty extensively-researched theory, then retracted it when enough evidence came to light to dispute it. That's not (at least not in the realm of sanity) a flip-flop... it's an open mind. My initial OP was based on evidence I saw at that time; my retraction was based on additional evidence that came to light.

Cesar Sayoc will have his day in court. It is likely that we will get information on that day in court. That's when more evidence will come out, and I reserve the right to adjust my position based on that evidence. The FBI claims they have fingerprint evidence backed up by DNA evidence. OK. That will be presented, and it will be capable of being analyzed at that time. If it appears shaky, it appears shaky; if it appears solid, it appears solid.

In the meantime, what is to be gained? I seriously doubt this will make a difference in the midterms. CNN and it's clones are trying their best to spin it so it will, but most people who watch them are already either extremely skeptical of their spin or solidly in their corner. The GOP is denouncing this guy, and the DNC is blaming Trump; that itself is telling to the average person, when one side is calling for a relaxation of the rhetoric that seems to have led up to this and the other (the ones targeted, who one would expect to be calling for peace and calm) is trying to accelerate it.

Nothing will be gained, except to paint ourselves as outside of the mainstream thought of the people... and in this country, the people have the final say. I hereby call for peace and calm, a toning down of the rhetoric and blame, and an open mind toward future events and evidence. If what you predicted is true, this is not the end of it... because this didn't do what the DNC wanted done.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I would take the word "hoax" to mean there was no explosive charge in the bombs... which is likely not true. They found these packages pretty easily, it seems, and the easiest way to find common explosives is to use the dogs.

ANYTHING containing explosives is a potential bomb. While it's true that these were so poorly made as to be laughable, the fact they had an explosive charge in them is sufficient to warrant caution. It would be completely possible for a bomb to be constructed that had a detonator buried inside the pipe, which would be an actual bomb, and still have all the extraneous apparatus to make it look fake.

That wasn't the case with this guy... but we didn't know that until they were examined.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
'He’s 14 years old living in an adult body,’ says Cesar Sayoc’s former lawyer
www.bradenton.com...

Mail bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc was a mentally ill man searching for a way to fit into American society, and he found it by acting on President Donald Trump’s vengeful rhetoric, said the Miami lawyer who represented Sayoc in a previous bomb threat case...But Sayoc, 56, who used to live in Aventura with his mother and graduated from North Miami Beach High School, was no criminal mastermind, said Ron Lowy, a family friend who defended Sayoc in 2002 when he was charged with threatening Florida Power & Light employees over a pricey bill and in 2004 when Sayoc was charged with possessing steroids with intent to sell.

Lowy described Sayoc as an unsophisticated loner who wanted to impress people but failed at everything he pursued, from strip club dancing to bodybuilding to professional fighting to the dry cleaning business.

“He wasn’t successful in anything he did,” Lowy said. “He’s been bankrupt, gone into foreclosure. He’s 14 years old living in an adult body.”

very sad. some people stumble through life, more or less functional but barely. I wonder if he realizes what he's done and what's going to happen to him.

those bombs remind me of a bowl with a tomato and some dry noodles and a piece of cheese. the elements are there for pasta but not assembled.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The guy that they're blaming is either a patsy or a CIA hypnotized asset.

That's always a possibility.

But, and here's the important part, what good will it do at this point to argue that possibility? I just posted a pretty extensively-researched theory, then retracted it when enough evidence came to light to dispute it. That's not (at least not in the realm of sanity) a flip-flop... it's an open mind. My initial OP was based on evidence I saw at that time; my retraction was based on additional evidence that came to light.

Cesar Sayoc will have his day in court. It is likely that we will get information on that day in court. That's when more evidence will come out, and I reserve the right to adjust my position based on that evidence. The FBI claims they have fingerprint evidence backed up by DNA evidence. OK. That will be presented, and it will be capable of being analyzed at that time. If it appears shaky, it appears shaky; if it appears solid, it appears solid.

He's a crazy guy. So it's be real easy to entice him to do something crazy.

I somehow doubt he made the stickers on his van himself. His fantasies speak of a guy who wants to be part of something that gives him identity. Like being friends with someone who can get him professional grade political stickers made, for example.

Point is: he might be guilty. But he probably didn't act alone in a vacuum.

Guys like this guy are pure gold to a subersive operative. Easy to insert an idea into his crazy world. Easier still to push him to screw his own life over acting on it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
It looks to me as if the perpetrator was a Trump supporter who was targeting people on the left, with no conspiracy needed to describe the situation anymore.

I will point out that the guy was crazy. He has a criminal history of minor crimes. In addition, he never intended for the bombs to go off. Because of that fact, I can't lump him in the same category as someone like the Las Vegas shooter.

I don't know man. I've met a fair number of crazy/delusional homeless people (I'm in one of the cities with that kind of problem.)

Very few of them are both smart and crazy. What intelligence they have gets eaten up by the inability to distinguish between real and make believe.

Putting together a bomb that actually has explosives and a plausible (although not functional) trigger requires you to keep your head in the real world. Making several identical bombs, even moreso. Then choosing a package size that won't get past the size filter of the US Post Office, but will be easily identifiable under X-Ray...

Most crazy people I've met would be just as likely to take a potato, run a metal coathanger through it, and then jam the ends of the coathanger into a cd player.......... and think that was a bomb.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Saying they aren't hoax devices is misleading at the very least. It would be simple to say they contain an explosive charge but were not actually made to be functional, instead they word as if they are functioning IED's and I find that very suspect. They could just tell us what the energetic substance is, I'd be willing to bet it's something like sparkler dust at worst because he clearly didn't have the intention of making real IED's and I doubt he even had the knowledge to make something functional.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Yeah, he's crazy... but he has a lawyer. If there's someone else involved, the lawyer will bring it out. That's kinda what they do, try to gt their clients off.

I'm willing to wait until we hear more to make that leap, although I'm also not ready to say it isn't a distinct possibility just yet.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Saying they aren't hoax devices is misleading at the very least. It would be simple to say they contain an explosive charge but were not actually made to be functional, instead they word as if they are functioning IED's and I find that very suspect.

Law enforcement has their own language, for better or worse.

They could just tell us what the energetic substance is, I'd be willing to bet it's something like sparkler dust at worst because he clearly didn't have the intention of making real IED's and I doubt he even had the knowledge to make something functional.

Probably either simple gunpowder or, more likely, fireworks powder from cannibalized fireworks. I used to take dud fireworks every year and strip the powder out of them, put it in a container with a fuse, light it and run... made one heck of a boom and all kinds of purdy colors to boot!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If these were all found using dogs by the feds and the only ones delivered (Soros and CNN) ever went through the postal system, why would photos of the envelopes ever make it out to the public?

The van was seen in the area in April 2016 with the beginnings of it's sticker laden windows being the back two and at that time it had decals on it and was a bit off white:

link

This article says it was photographed in Nov 2017 and at that time it had been painted bright white and also had many many more stickers affixed:

Here it is from his traveling wiener dancing days:

No stickers at all.

This article states it was spotted in November 2017:

ASHEVILLE — Before he was accused of mailing pipe bombs, Cesar Sayoc might have been delivering pizzas, according to an Asheville woman who says she saw his now-infamous van parked at a Reynolds apartment complex last year.

Gadbois was walking her dogs shortly after 9 p.m. Nov. 21 when she stumbled across the van widely pictured in the news Friday as Sayoc was being apprehended in Florida in connection with mail bombs sent to prominent Democratic politicians and public figures critical of President Donald Trump.

Bomb suspect's van — its windows covered by Donald Trump images — seen in Asheville in 2017

The guy himself has several aliases and numerous previous serious infractions with nary a penalty applied.

This whole things stinks on ice.
edit on 27-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: article date

ETA

Not to mention his twitter account (left up for as much time as needed for anyone interested to thoroughly comb through) followed 0 right wing personalities up to and including president Trump. He only followed left wing personalities. I mean, keeping the enemy close and all but doesn't that seem odd?

Lol, not that the whole things isn't, I know.

All I know is that it seems as though sometime in 2015 or 2016 something happened to him that set him on the path that lead to where he is today. This guy went all the way around the twist.
edit on 27-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: twisted man

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Saying they aren't hoax devices is misleading at the very least. It would be simple to say they contain an explosive charge but were not actually made to be functional, instead they word as if they are functioning IED's and I find that very suspect.

Law enforcement has their own language, for better or worse.

I wouldn't have such an issue with the wording if the FBI Director didn't say it during a press conference so that it could be repeated by the MSM without any sort of clarification, giving readers the impression he sent functioning explosive devices through the mail with the motive being to harm the recipients.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
And 9/11 was a false flag by conservatives to hate muslims so they could invade two countries. Oh wait...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The guy himself has several aliases and numerous previous serious infractions with nary a penalty applied.

Maybe it's me, but I'm seeing a lot of that these days. That actually deserves its own thread.

Not to mention his twitter account (left up for as much time as needed for anyone interested to thoroughly comb through) followed 0 right wing personalities up to and including president Trump. He only followed left wing personalities.

Yes, that is very odd. I have no explanation.

I also saw no posts praising the GOP... only Trump. There were plenty of them denouncing Democrats. He might have registered as one, but I doubt this guy was really a Republican. There are a lot of us who don't really trust the GOP but support Trump. The DNC just can't seem to get their head around that.

I'm keeping an open mind, but for now I think it was Cesar Sayoc. Whether or not he had help, I'm sure we'll see. But one thing is sure: he's looney toons, and I agree, it appears he's really gone off the deep end recently.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I think the press would have spun it to their perspective regardless of the wording used. They've done it for two years; why would they change now?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

All I know is that it seems as though sometime in 2015 or 2016 something happened to him that set him on the path that lead to where he is today. This guy went all the way around the twist.

I know quite a few people who were never political, especially vocally, until Trump ran & won. Now they are devout Republicans / Trump supporters and put an effort into making it known to everyone.
edit on 27-10-2018 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Will take payment in Bitcoin plz

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join