It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier YOU SAID

''So to paraphrase. If it's done to liberals it's a nut case.

If it's done to conservatives the entire democraric party is accountable and it's a mob.

If Pelosi is shouted down then its deserved if it's a Republican it's the Democrats coming unhinged.''

AND

I don't look at things through the lens of a party.

ummm. it would appear that's is exactly what you are doing. nice try though

edit on 25-10-2018 by AnrkE because: didn't include a comment

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think it's a red herring, The democrats want a big showing for the midterms, From all appearances donations to the dnc are down, I think it's somebody associated with the DNC, to boost donations. The one thing I found odd is the Wasserman return address wrong, My number 1 suspect would be.

Henry R. Munoz III and his "husband" significant other? probably a few more conspirators.

democrats.org...

upload.wikimedia.org...

o.aolcdn.com...!/format/jpg/quality/85/http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F450 a9f9e5812e1a713432af6b37e0303%2F205322547%2FScreen%2BShot%2B2017-05-30%2Bat%2B10.25.29%2BAM.png

www.politico.com...

www.youtube.com...

Reward?
edit on 25-10-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: accuracy

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

No, I think it was a warning, is a warning, that says "If we wanted to, you'd be dead." Or words to that effect.

Thing is, none of them ever made it even to their target. Soros, intercepted by the caretaker. Clinton, Obama, caught in the mail. CNN, never made it past the mail room. Biden, lost in the mail, then discovered, never delivered. Holder, returned to sender (Wasserman-Schultz). Waserman-Shultz: found in site but not close to her. Waters, never delivered. De Niro, discovered in the early morning hours while the place was abandoned.

Not one was even within sight of the addressee.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If the Soros device was intentionally exploded...and the others were not, how can we be certain they were all the same?

Even if it was exploded, LEO federal, state, county etc. photograph and video everything for the archive data base.

They know who was behind this. Just waiting for the greatest propaganda impact before the big presser.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If the Soros device was intentionally exploded...and the others were not, how can we be certain they were all the same?

That's a very good question. I'm going to assume because they looked the same and had similar components and design.

If I were to detonate a device with a firearm, I would use phosphorous tracer rounds, Those things could easily puncture the PVC tube and ignite the powder in it, meaning it could be a dud and still be detonated.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So, Wasserman-Schultz is the outlier. Let's look at her connections.

You are correct. DWS was apparently used on all of the envelopes as a return address. Why?

Has the Feds stated that this was the case for all of the envelopes? Including hers and Soros?
It does seem strange that the Feds apparently are stating that all the bombs that were mailed actually came from Florida. Was that statement meaning they were actually sent from Florida via mail or that they all had DWS Florida address?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

It's Hillary. She has all the resources, connections, and cunning.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Why would someone from Antifa take the fall for the DNC? They hate the DNC.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They know who was behind this. Just waiting for the greatest propaganda impact before the big presser.

I think you're right.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Why would someone from Antifa take the fall for the DNC? They hate the DNC.

I never said they intended to take a fall...

The one who takes the fall is usually the last one to know.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I think it's a red herring, The democrats want a big showing for the midterms, From all appearances donations to the dnc are down,

What numbers are you looking at? The Dems are outraising the Republicans 2:1 in the House races.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

the MSM will definitely make hay out of it.

Of course they will. It will be like Christmas came early for them. It will be like the McVeigh bombing, the one event they desperately need in order to keep looking the other way.

But we still don't know what this is except that it doesn't add up no matter how you look at it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If you gave Kavanaugh the respect of innocence before guilt you should do the same for the democratic party. Don't go pointing fingers and ignoring the process....

A2D

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What the hell has happened to all of you? Has everyone gone totally deranged? So much jumping to conclusions... as always! Get a grip!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

They probably got the fireworks down in Florida. Large Latino population. assembled them half ass to look like bombs, Sent them out to Prominent Democrats, To fire up the base and increase donations.

modus operandi

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Even if it was exploded, LEO federal, state, county etc. photograph and video everything for the archive data base.

Seeing this:

I have to wonder if Trump already has been clued in. Usually he tweets something stupid like this then after time passes it seems what he says actually was based on an elemental truth.

Edit add: Is it possible that this was a prior made plan that was not needed in 2012?

edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

2nd Edit add: why was it not used in 2016, if it was a known plan? Is it possible, believing there was no way for a Trump presidency, it was not used?
edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here's the thing.

Mail bomb "anonymous technological attack", carried out by third party hands* *public sector... seriously... the USPS?

Sorry guys, the days of the Unibomber are over.

No modern attack will be en masse AND carried out by the postal service.

Mail bombs are threats now, not attacks.

Actual attacks happen with methods that don't make the news. (I could list several, but given the nature of the ATS board, I am certain that they are understood without disseminating.)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com... cnn and others are doing a press confrence on it they are focusing on florida apparently

www.wilx.com... they just asked if the bombs would actually go off or not, they are sort of dodging the question saying smartly though that they have to treat all devices as live even if they may not be

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Guyfriday

Di Nero owns some fancy restaurants, pretty easy to drop off a package.

It is interesting that all the bombs were sent with full understanding that there was zero chance to make it to the intended person.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Here's the thing.

Mail bomb "anonymous technological attack", carried out by third party hands* *public sector... seriously... the USPS?

Sorry guys, the days of the Unibomber are over.

No modern attack will be en masse AND carried out by the postal service.

Mail bombs are threats now, not attacks.

Actual attacks happen with methods that don't make the news. (I could list several, but given the nature of the ATS board, I am certain that they are understood without disseminating.)

"Mail bombs" can still happen, just not by USPS. They would have to be courier delivered or a fake courier would have to be used.

That said, even then they could not reach a high profile target.

These fake bombs were just meant to gain attention.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join