It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Regards to Soros and the bomb delivered to him. This is his estate as viewed in Google Maps:

The compound has two gates onto the main road, this is the one at which the mailbox is located:

I can see how someone could have easily put a package in the mailbox and not be seen. Now, whether or not there are CC cameras in the vicinity remains to be seen. I imagine that someone like Soros would have better than average security at any of his residences whether or not he was present.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm not sure if they were ever intended to go off. That they didn't is a good thing, but none of 'em?

No, I think it was a warning, is a warning, that says "If we wanted to, you'd be dead." Or words to that effect.

Truly a sad state of affairs that we've sunk to in the past thirty years, or so.

I really doubt they were intended to go off either. I could see some inexperienced schmuck building one bomb half-assed and mailing it off. This level of coordination and just the quantity, I'd have a hard time believing they wouldn't have tested it first and improved the design to the point where they have at least a marginal success rate. It's not like we have 1 bomb that failed. We're up to what, 9? Not even 1 went off? He couldn't achieve even a 10% success rate? That just doesn't add up to me. Seems obvious they were never intended to go off.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The proof is in the sheer incompetence.

Who’s grossly incompetent?

The democrat party.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Bogus indeed.

Is it customary for law enforcement to release detailed information about construction, including x-rays of the "bomb", while an investigation is ongoing?

Something seems so very off.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bogus indeed.

Is it customary for law enforcement to release detailed information about construction, including x-rays of the "bomb", while an investigation is ongoing?

Something seems so very off.

This struck me as odd too.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What if the Feds did have CCTV vid of culprit placing bomb in Soros mailbox and they were able to track the perp down quickly. In other words, what if he was already identified and arrested. They were advised about all these other packages and maybe even other collaborators?

They decided to allow the drama to continue for their own agenda? Or perhaps, allow the perps to hang themselves by waiting and observing?

Edit add: this would explain why they were aware of the Biden bomb before 6pm yesterday and had put out an alert apparently.
edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In my thinking, this is an event which will definitely be investigated by intelligence communities all over the world. Now, your average person may not think about complex political conspiracies that take place in other countries, but a highly publicized bomb scare on US soil? If this WAS a false flag, and other countries found out, that would be an incredibly dangerous prospect. We're talking blackmail for treason and terrorism, or just publication of the information, and people in the US will probably get violent if it's proven to be true. It just seems like there would be better methods, and I see it as an absolutely crazy and ridiculous thought. More risk than potential reward.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think it was Debbie and her staff making these bombs. She is still pissed and that's her way of expressing it.

It's also so obvious that she even put her return address on it. Turns out that an intern didn't quite understand it and put a legit return address on it.

Sometimes you don't have to look for the truth but it is right in front of you.

link   

I just spent a little time looking at the street views of intersections near the Soros compound with traffic lights; none are in the neighborhood, all of those are stop sign intersections.

None of the ones I looked at have the traffic cameras I see on every single intersection within miles and miles of where I live. There seems to be a significant dearth of them in that area.

So if they do have CCTV video, it comes from a private circuit and not from a public Fusion Center like all of the ones around me are linked to. I looked very closely at the street to Soros' compound as well and if there are any cameras, they're well hidden.

If one looks closely at the gate near the mailbox one can see a keypad for entry to the gate and above the keypad there looks like one of those two way screens with a camera in it. The only thing is it is facing away from the mailbox and even if it's field of view covers the road, it is unlikely to be active at all times and more than likely attached to the keypad so that if someone were trying to make a delivery that required a signature they would call to whomever is on the other side of the camera (probably an attendant of some sort) to gain access of have them meet at a spot just within the gate.

link   
www.foxnews.com...

Looks like the Ancestry DNA database is about to get a looksee.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

What if the Feds did have CCTV vid of culprit placing bomb in Soros mailbox and they were able to track the perp down quickly. In other words, what if he was already identified and arrested. They were advised about all these other packages and maybe even other collaborators?

They decided to allow the drama to continue for their own agenda? Or perhaps, allow the perps to hang themselves by waiting and observing?

Edit add: this would explain why they were aware of the Biden bomb before 6pm yesterday and had put out an alert apparently.

That makes sense. I would imagine the Soros property has a state of the art surveillance system with possibly a direct link to the 3 letters. Soros didn't last this long by being stupid. And the other bomb deliveries are probably on a video LEO data base as well. This whole event seems so contrived.

edit on 25-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
We don’t yet know who did this. That is a fact.

I don’t know who to blame for it.

I do know that the majority of posters here WANT it to be a dirty trick by the Dems or a looney left person.

I know that whomever the perpetrator or perpetrators is/are, they should rightly be labeled Domestic Terrorists.

I find it odd that you so strongly believe that the DNC itself could have been so stupid as to do something like this. You say you believe the left leaning folks think it was someone stupid from the Trump supporter side, and take issue with them being called “stupid.” Yet you are claiming the actual DNC organization is idiotic enough to turn themselves into domestic terrorists as a means of, what, encouraging voters?? Because getting caught doing something insane like that would really help their cause? You’ve got to be kidding me. Seriously?

It was a crazed Bernie supporter who shot up the Republican baseball game.

I’m surprised you didn’t blame “Anti-fa!”

To me, this seems like a mentally unhinged person or small group of people (1-3) which makes the “part stupid” “part genius” aspect make sense to me. Someone who is bright enough to make bomb-like objects and mail them, yet mentally unhinged and dumb enough to think the Secret Service won’t pound down their door with a SWAT team.

Maybe they thought there wouldn’t be any consequences even if they were caught because they were doing it for a “cause” that would be understood. That kind of crazy could come from either side of the political spectrum.

Hopefully we shall soon learn what happened...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CynConcepts

That makes sense. I would imagine the Soros property has a state of the art surveillance system with possibly a direct link to the 3 letters. Soros didn't last this long by being stupid.

Wasn't the Soros package intentionally detonated...while the other 9 were not?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I would imagine that Soros would have extreme security cameras all around his residence. He has made too many big enemies not too. I am thinking it is unlikely one can get anywhere near his property without being recorded.

Edit add: With all of those trees, one could have any number of hidden cameras covering the whole property.

edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hard to say. Last time we had a serial bomber at the national level it was the Unabomber. I wasn't alive at the time of the first bombings, but what from I've been able to find it does seem like law enforcement gave details about the construction of the bombs. Now that was 40 years ago so who knows if protocol has changed.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If it was the DNC behind the bombs, then they would need an "exit strategy". For their plan to work, it would mean that they never get caught or else this would backfire on them.

It's really not that hard to set up a patsy to take the fall if anything goes wrong. Both parties do it all the time. In this case, I believe it will be some ANTIFA types.

And for them to not get caught would mean that the multiple investigating teams would have to be in on it.

Remember who is investigating the CNN bomb: the NYPD.

But even beyond that, if the DNC can get someone from ANTIFA to take the fall, they have a win-win, at least in their mind. They get the sympathy vote, and ANTIFA, who is already getting out of their control, takes a fall. Then the DNC can denounce ANTIFA and look like they are taking the high road.

"My" theory is this; if it was a right leaning person, his name will be leaked today. It won't benefit the left in the election, but perception is politics.

If it is a left-leaning person, his name will be kept hidden as to gain as much political "capital" as possible while searching for anything to connect to the DNC but nothing will ever be found nor identified.

I'm pretty sure if it is a right wing nut behind it ()always a possibility even though I doubt it this time), the MSM will definitely make hay out of it.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If the Soros device was intentionally exploded...and the others were not, how can we be certain they were all the same?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Weagle

(Spoiler alert: the southern accent isn't real and he's not a bumbling backwoods idiot.)

The accent is exaggerated, but it is real. Daniel spent much of his early life in the South (Florida and Georgia).

The idiot thing is total acting. In real life, he's a pretty darn smart fellow!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So, Wasserman-Schultz is the outlier. Let's look at her connections.

Yeah, she seems to be the center, doesn't she? I'll have to do some digging on that...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what we've been told. Who knows. It is all contrived and manipulative narrative by msm. They lie and distort on a daily basis.

President Trump, even today, had to use three tweets to correct lies and misinformation perpetrated by the media.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join