It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You are correct that Soros received the 1st bomb earlier and it was detonated. the Feds are not detonating these last received ones. They apparently even allowed CNN to take photos. They apparently even knew there was one out there addressed to Biden. it seems they were aware of a lot more information ahead of time.

When investigating the Soros bomb...did they make a discovery that wasn't released publicly but gave them a heads up that all of these fake bombs were going to be deployed?

Edit add: I cannot help but feel that Soros is key to answering this mystery. Why was his package first on Monday? Why were all the others later?
edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I really hope it is the work of some wack job, however it has the earmarks of a false flag op.
If the later is true, and it is ever tied back to a responsible member of any inside political faction... we can kiss this economy good bye for a while, while the dust settles.
edit on 25-10-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hillary Clinton has the resources and character, backed by many years of criminal activities, for putting together this "false flag". When Hillary said last week, "The time for civility has passed", it was not just a quip. Think about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
also re: MotherMayEye post; jadedANDcynical

my theory points to a guy or team of anarchist friends... although I said this in my post:

the Who remains elusive.... I go with an "ANTIFA" go-getter, self-starter desiring to elevate in the ranks of the NGO

much like the late 1960s division of the 'cultural revolution' into the 2 factions...
Hippies, following the somewhat confrontational leader Abbie Hoffman & Weathermen activists
Yippies, following the somewhat esoteric leader Jerry Ruben... (re: Levitate the Pentagon)

my insight sees the recent Faux-Pipe Bombs as Street Theater...intended to be a spoof ...in the old Yippie tradition of passive resistance rather than harmful & destructive, Chicago Convention type of head bashing confrontation.

the covert crew assembly lined the devices, secretly got the packages into delivery mode--- all the while keeping anomyous but should, in the future, reveal themselves as they get discovered/unmasked

edit on th31154048760125132018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31154048783725172018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
The whole scenario from start to finish has an ACME bomb plot purchased by one Wile E. Coyote feel to it. The targets, the timing, the devices, the way the story is being framed are all cartoonish to a ridiculous degree other than the fact that there are real world consequences to these events.

Yes. It's no accident that it's all so cartoonish. They are fostering a serious distrust/disbelief on one side. The more the distrust/disbelief is vocalized, the more it will be mocked and used to marginalize.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary Clinton has the resources and character, backed by many years of criminal activities, for putting together this "false flag". When Hillary said last week, "The time for civility has passed", it was not just a quip. Think about it.

Well...Dems taking the House IS her last chance for survival.

Didn't she also just tweet to her followers something like "It's 2 weeks until the election...so if you're going to do something...do it NOW!"?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Didn't she also just tweet to her followers something like "It's 2 weeks until the election...so if you're going to do something...do it NOW!"?

Yes, she did.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes..Hillary Tweeted out those orders to her followers on Monday October 22nd.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

When investigating the Soros bomb...did they make a discovery that wasn't released publicly but gave them a heads up that all of these fake bombs were going to be deployed?

Good question!

Regards how the story is being framed, this is from NBC:

An X-ray image of one of the pipe bombs addressed to CNN and prominent critics of President Donald Trump provided by law enforcement officials briefed on the case.NBC News

"...one of the pipe bombs addressed to CNN..." makes it seem like CNN was targeted with multiple devices.

Here is a picture from ABC New York:

This looks like a different device than the one shown in the NBC article.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck>>>. Thanks for the in depth description of the pipe bomb construction and the packaging. The Larry The Cable Guy reference points even more so to it not being from a conservative, but rather from someone who has a contempt for conservatives who they view as ignorant and stupid. This makes it look less like someone who was just nuts and wanted to "help" the left by doing something stupid to hurt Trump and his followers reputation, but more to insiders who wanted to sway the election and took time to plot this out. We're looking at you, DNC. Add this to the illegal caravan and its election eve timing and we have the left going full throttle retard.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The Weathermen were certainly government sanctioned domestic terrorists. You don't bomb the Pentagon and then walk away 'guilty as hell and free as birds' without the love and support of those who control the federal government.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

That's an interesting and plausible take.

a reply to: MotherMayEye

That's where I am on this, so far, considering that there hasn't been any injuries or damage caused by any of the devices themselves the only purpose I can see being served is that of the politicos and their penchant for never letting a crisis go to waste.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Not only do they look different from each other, these appear to have end caps on them and do not show any compressed mortar balls graining on either end?

It is faux media, is it possible they are creating their own for creating dramatic images just to say they have the inside scoop? They would not do that, would they?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I love how Brennan said Trump hasn't been encouraging civility.

Clinton literally told people not to be civil.

The disconnect from reality is staggering.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I would hope that these aren't ,"artists representations," being used as actual forensic photos. That would be beyond the pale.

It is possible that each network has access to a different person on the inside and as a result they are being fed different parts of the whole.

From the ABC NY article:

They've got a pic of the DeNiro envelope and it almost looks to me like it is still at the postal sorting facility.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm not sure if they were ever intended to go off. That they didn't is a good thing, but none of 'em?

No, I think it was a warning, is a warning, that says "If we wanted to, you'd be dead." Or words to that effect.

Truly a sad state of affairs that we've sunk to in the past thirty years, or so.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Interesting that once again that there is no USPS stamp overlaying the stamps on that envelope just like the one that was hand delivered to CNN. If this is at a postal facility, how did it arrive there?

This may just be the postal room at the news network office. As I said earlier, I am beginning to think media are making up their own images.

edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If that's indeed the case, and I'm saying neither yay, nor nay, doesn't anyone find that odd?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

If that's indeed the case, and I'm saying neither yay, nor nay, doesn't anyone find that odd?

Oh there is a lot about this event that is odd.
Odd would be the mildest way I would describe it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I am actually finding this more frustrating. I am realizing that all of these photos may be bogus and not accurately represent the reality. If that is the case, they are causing more harm than good.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join