It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert De Niro Restaurant Now Receives Package.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: TinySickTears

Ask yourself this...

Who stands to gain from it ?
Why would the Right do this so close to election time ?

I don't really agree with this thought process. "the Right" didn't do it. It was one, single person. Or a small group of people. Not the entire Right (if they even are part of the right). At this point, which side they're on doesn't matter.

My point is: Regardless of whether this person is on the Right or the Left, I refuse to believe that they actually thought through how it's going to affect midterm elections. This person is bonkers.

Saying "well it can't be someone on the Right because they wouldn't want to mess up midterms" doesn't really fly here, because the person is bonkers. That most likely wouldn't have crossed their mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

not just republicans have a problem with democrats ,there are probably some disgruntled Bernie voters out there still salty over the stealing of his nomination by her and didn't DWS have some thing to do with that? some thought isis but none of them blew up so id say that rules them out as they at least are pretty good at bomb making compared to the average joes.

it could be some crack pot republican but i dont see why they would go after mostly formerly powerful dems and not current leadership

it could be a false flag like some have said made to stirr up dem votes with the "republicans are bombers" from the left

could be the Russians wanting more chaos and explain why none of them went off as that could be considered an act of war. or hell even zee germans but that is just because i like writing that phrase

it could be a viral add campaign for all we know at this point with them targeting actors now lol or even one of us who knows at this point we need to wait tell they actually catch some one or release more info

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

thats a good point if it was some one who wanted to take out or scare people messing with trump why didnt avanti get one or Muller? at least with avanti he probably opens his mail him self ,why didnt stormy get one? or ford its not like bastards didnt dox her and know where she lives. it DOES seem that most of them have been delivered to the eastern area of usa predominately . if its some pro trump whack job why didnt any of the scotus members alot of the right hates get any? you would think if it was ment to be a real bombing campaing they would have gone off and if it was them they would be going after people that would actually make a difference if they died like pelosi,ginsberg ,booker etc this whole thing smells

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Darn! thought he finally received "Douche Bag of the Year" award....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join