It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert De Niro Restaurant Now Receives Package.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
I get the feeling they are waiting for trump to declare them hoaxes. Once he does the real bombs will go out and blow up in stage two of this false flag. Then they will use it to attack trump.

Interesting conspiracy twist! I admit it is possible, but will pray this is not the case. Would not want to see any innocents actually get hurt! I do hope you are wrong, even if this is determined to be a terrible hoax for attention and sympathy.

Edit add: Can anyone tell me what Niro's restaurant has to do with the previous recipients? I really do not get the connection.
edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I get the feeling they are waiting for trump to declare them hoaxes. Once he does the real bombs will go out and blow up in stage two of this false flag. Then they will use it to attack trump.

Interesting conspiracy twist! I admit it is possible, but will pray this is not the case. Would not want to see any innocents actually get hurt! I do hope you are wrong, even if this is determined to be a terrible hoax for attention and sympathy.

Edit add: Can anyone tell me what Niro's restaurant has to do with the previous recipients? I really do not get the connection.

Well he is an arse that constantly belittles the President... so expect Jim Carrey and Alec Baldwin to be the next ones to make fake bombs and take pics of them so they can pretend they’re victims as well... #hoaxmetoo
edit on 25-10-2018 by SwissMarked because: Drunk... Fark Me...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

All targets have been openly critical of trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

edit on 25-10-2018 by crtrvt because: Dbl post

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Lots of folks have been more critical of Trump in DC...why Niro? Why not Comey? Pelosi? Schummer? Or any of the actual democrat reps and senators who are actually running in this next election?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Thats just my gut feeling. These false bombs could just be setting the stage. Deniro being involved is interesting as now there is a hollywood connection. Could hollywood be the location for a false flag attack. Chinese communism basically owns it to the infiltration is there. The entire state is controlled by the corrupt left. Lots of production value to be had. And the entire industry foams at the mouth while spewing vile propoganda at Trump. In the end you get massive destruction to the california economy and china swoops in to by what they dont already have. Then Hollywood incrementally moves to china. Hollywood gets an excuse to sell out while at the same time changes the narritive to terrorism instead of pedofilia, satanism, and human trafficing.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Lots of folks have been more critical of Trump in DC...why Niro? Why not Comey? Pelosi? Schummer? Or any of the actual democrat reps and senators who are actually running in this next election?

Simple the person lives overseas so his news is different. Only foreigners would think deniro was news. Here in the states no one cared but when i was in Germany it was all over the news. To them they feel they know hollywood stars but couldn't tell you who Pelosi is.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Simple the person lives overseas so his news is different. Only foreigners would think deniro was news. Here in the states no one cared but when i was in Germany it was all over the news. To them they feel they know hollywood stars but couldn't tell you who Pelosi is.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Now that is an interesting deduction and theory that has some sense. CNN would be the most recognizable name overseas instead of MSNBC too. You have definitely given me something to ponder upon.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Nah... couldn’t have been mailed from overseas... only NYCentric Liberals would think DeNiro matters... just like they think Jim Carrey is important... and that real actual people watch “The View”... and Alec Baldwin is “funny”... and Saturday Night Live is still “relevant”... etc...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

The person can easily be a foreign visitor. Being so does not mean they did this from their native country but while they were here visiting.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Aside from a package that was allegedly sent to MAxine Waters office in California all of the others have been a “left coast ordeal” that were “couriered” although they have postage on them... how many couriers are there... how do they not know who hired them... how is this investigation going into a third day... 🤔

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Doesnt matter what Democrats do people blame them for everything now says, even if it's not their fault, they are some how twisted into it.

"Right wing nut jobs who declare themselves devout to Republicans do such and such..."

"Well when the Democrats push them to the limits no wonder!!".

I've seen it hundreds of times on various forums and websites it's getting ridiculous.
I'm not saying it was a right wing nut job or someone pushing a Republican agenda it this tribal politics is seeping into the world of terrorism now.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The person can easily be a foreign visitor. Being so does not mean they did this from their native country but while they were here visiting.

I like the way you think... seal the borders... no one comes in or goes out until this is solved... anyone that tries gets shot on sight (looking at you caravan)... LOL...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Meldionne1

Doesnt matter what Democrats do people blame them for everything now says, even if it's not their fault, they are some how twisted into it.

"Right wing nut jobs who declare themselves devout to Republicans do such and such..."

"Well when the Democrats push them to the limits no wonder!!".

I've seen it hundreds of times on various forums and websites it's getting ridiculous.
I'm not saying it was a right wing nut job or someone pushing a Republican agenda it this tribal politics is seeping into the world of terrorism now.

Remember when that “alt-right white nationalist” shot up the congressional softball practice... until it turned out he was “Feeling the Bern”... people keep throwing the right under the bus... but time after time after time it’s the left wing looms doing this crap... except for one guy trying to escape his car getting smashed up by Antifa and a fat broad having a heart attack...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

I like the way you think... seal the borders... no one comes in or goes out until this is solved... anyone that tries gets shot on sight (looking at you caravan)... LOL...

Lol. Not exactly what I was going for...but if no more are mailed out...I may believe the cuprit already flew back overseas and we will never retrieve the perp to face punishment. How convenient would that be?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Aside from a package that was allegedly sent to MAxine Waters office in California all of the others have been a “left coast ordeal” that were “couriered” although they have postage on them... how many couriers are there... how do they not know who hired them... how is this investigation going into a third day... 🤔

They weren't currier they were sent through the mail on most of them. Also one other odd thing i noticed those are forever stamps. They have no value and always keep the value of a first class envelope. This again makes me wonder about overseas because they tend to sell these at airports. Ive bought them to ship things back to the states from other countries.
edit on 10/25/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

They weren't currier they were sent through the mail on most of them. Also one other odd thing i noticed those are forever stamps. They have no value and always keep the value of a first class envelope. This again makes me wonder about overseas because they tend to sell these at airports. Ive bought them to ship things back to the states from other countries.

Well the one to CNN for certain had to be courier because there’s no postmark on the stamps... or it’s outright fraud... which is more believable than any other explaination...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
De Niro is a jerk.

Since all of them have been fake.

Here's my FAKE outrage!

Bad,bad evil doer!

What a waste of perfectly good stamps.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I don't know about that might be wrong conclusion. Not being post marked doesn't mean it wasn't delivered by the post office. Just means the carrier may have forgotten to post mark them.

Here i found this.

viewfromll2.com...

edit on 10/25/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join