It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hangar 1 and Karl Wolf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Recently my wife and I have been watching Hangar 1 on Amazon Prime. Episode 4 I believe contained the documentary of Karl Wolf and his exposure to images from the dark side of the moon. Karl just recently passed away in a bicycle accident and as a follow up we wanted to re- watch that episode. To our surprise, that segment has been removed from that episode and we now have to pay to watch this program where as of earlier today it was free. I’m wondering? What’s up with this? Anybody?
edit on 10.25.2018 by Kandinsky because: Trying to fix thread

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Dupe
edit on 10.25.2018 by Kandinsky because: Trying to fix thread

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: The Undertaker

I added the link to your OP and notice all of the shows are listed as "42 minutes" including Ep4. Are you absolutely sure the segment was there in the first place? A lot of UFO shows are so generic it's easy to get them mixed up.

Here's the episode for free and it's been out there for years and shouldn't have any edits.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Has anyone verified Karl wolfs background?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

His version?
edit on 10/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Has anyone verified Karl wolfs background?

I think I sent him at that government sponsored disinformation conference, oh wait neveremind.😈

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Records of employment or payslips or anything which can support he worked on fixing the imaging equipment for defence.

I put him roughly in the same category as Lazar, that either they are telling the truth and the government is erasing any evidence of their connection to defence, or alternatively they are disinfo agents injecting fictitious stories into the public domain for a reason to muddle some greater truth being concealed.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I recall an old thread. Something about a problem with Wolf's supposed employment record and the timing of the Lunar Orbiter missions.

Okay now my stupidity... and my sudden flash of light...

In his interview in the OP at ;18 he says he worked at Langley in MID 1965!!!! on the Lunar Orbiter mission...

A FULL YEAR BEFORE THE FIRST LUNAR ORBITER PICTURES WERE TAKEN

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Last night Amazon wanted me to pay to watch Hangar 1, today it’s free again and the episode in question is back to 41 minutes long. I feel like I’m experiencing a Mandala effect in real time. a reply to: Phage

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Technically, all ME are experienced in real time!

And not to worry. My dvr decided it does not like certain channels in HD so no longer shows those channels. Which really sucks when your series recording is not recorded because the channel is no longer being displayed. Since it never was recorded, the dvr now thinks it does not have to tell me that it did not bother to record the show!

D@mn AI...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Technically, all ME are experienced in real time!

And not to worry. My dvr decided it does not like certain channels in HD so no longer shows those channels. Which really sucks when your series recording is not recorded because the channel is no longer being displayed. Since it never was recorded, the dvr now thinks it does not have to tell me that it did not bother to record the show!

D@mn AI...

Actually- the Mandala effect is experienced in the future, I mean the past, right now or whatever, I dunno. Lol

top topics

join