It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sending Suspicious Packages or Threatening Officials Directly are Acts of Terrorism.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: carewemust

i guess trump is guilty of terrorism as well if calls for violence and threats are taken in the context of words only.

if only people who made actual laws had your rationale...

Has Trump called for direct confrontation of public officials ?

We know many "others" who have.

😎

oh so now its "officials" ... i guess you didnt read the definition of terrorism in the op...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

i guess this thread fades into obscurity until the op can find better bias confirmation...

Second Amendment People ’ Could Act ' Against Hillary Clinton

CNN is the enemy of the people

-Trump 2017

as tweeted by trump:

edit on 25-10-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

LOL.. By those standards your dear president is the largest offender of that group.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

There are offenders "on both sides"... all the way up and down the chain. AFAIK, there has only been one serious physical injury due to the political rhetoric, since America elected Donald Trump as our President. (Rep. Steve Scalise)

However, there's been lots of mental trauma. Some handle stress better than others. I liked the MEMES showing how General "Mad Dog" Mattis reacted, when an envelope of RICIN addressed to him, was intercepted in the mailroom last month.
edit on 10/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

i guess trump is guilty of terrorism as well if calls for violence and threats are taken in the context of words only.

oh so now its "officials" ... i guess you didnt read the definition of terrorism in the op...

Apparently he hasn't I take it.

😎

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

😎

The U.S. definition of "terrorism" is very broad. As the OP article states, there is no globally agreed upon definition. The Federal Government can cherry-pick who to charge with that crime. President Trump and his DOJ has been very lenient to this point.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes, and so does violence by antifa. So does violence by KKK or neo nazis. Any violence whatsoever with political aims is textbook terrorism

We should denounce all of it equally and forcefully

Personally, I hope whoever sent the destructive devices gets the book thrown at them. I don't care whether its a D and I or an R, they are on their own and actively being hunted by hundreds of federal LE professionals

This is absolutely and totally uncalled for. That said, the aims of this person was clearly to make a statement vs. causing destruction or death (its terrorism either way, still very terrible). The only thing that makes me think it wasn't a rogue Republican is that we're winning (for the most part) and its hard to imagine why someone winning would feel that desperate. Of course assuming they are a rational actor with logical motivations could prove to be a mistake also. It could indeed be some off the rocker looney, but the coordination and seemingly-inert nature of the "Devices" (Were they truly DDs or just look-alikes?) makes me take a step back and wonder

===All speculation below, just my personal opinion no facts===

The timing is what gets me. Was it a desperate lefty who wanted to take the 24/7 news cycle off the Caravan/immigration issues? Or was it a looney righty who bought into MSM hype and thought they were "slaying the evil liberals" ? Both of those are concerning, and I think we will get our answers sooner than later (assuming it wasn't a professional/well coordinated paramilitary effort, mountains of evidence should've been left behind with unfired devices)

edit on 10/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

😎

look... over there... its Hillary !!
go go go

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Imagine it's just one name, repeated thousands of times. And we are all like, whoa! what? Zebadias Graham? Who day?

And then there is this epic mass news flash across the nation.

It's an instructional video montage and live information breakdown from the oval office emergency broadcast system; Hollywood apocalypse mission pitch style.

Experts and historians, technical explanations on the ready for mass consumption....

Scientists and academics, all necessary professionals and references...

all surrounding the president while they step up one by one for their turn in this formidable expose...

All gathered patiently explaining the connections and details about an elaborate network of malevolent and corrupted world power......leading slowly to the mastermind behind it all.

What was his name I said? Jebadiah Kane or jhebahdias Kong, King of Hydra.

That would be cool.

edit on 10 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

President Trump did just tell his audience in Charlotte, N.C., "You won't believe what's coming next week!"

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Threat of injury/death in a letter, is the same as threat of injury/death from a tube containing pyrotechnics.

New Jersey Republican Congressional candidate Jay Webber received a threatening letter urging him to drop out of the race on Tuesday.

The note was sent to his Whippany, NJ office and included a ripped up Webber for Congress campaign sign. “What the f— is wrong with you … scumbag?” the letter states. “You BETTER hope that you don’t win! Or else. How many kids do you have… 7? Unlucky 7. What is what we think of you. Time to get out of politics.”

saraacarter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
yeah, yeah..... I have heard it before. Trump likes to tease us. He says a lot of things. Many of which never materialize. its getting a little old.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
yeah, yeah..... I have heard it before. Trump likes to tease us. He says a lot of things. Many of which never materialize. its getting a little old.

He certainly hasn't delivered the kind of rhetoric to cause serious injury to any Democrat, like Democrat leaders did to get Congressman Steve Scalise shot with a bullet, while playing baseball.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

CNN is the enemy of the people and the "2nd Amendment people" could well have stopped Hillary shredding the second amendment.
What have those facts got to do with someone sending bombs in the post?

You seem to have been carried away with the propaganda. Be careful about advocating that people who criticise the media or politicians are in any way responsible for the crimes committed by others. That is a pretty dangerous path to be going down. Would you like it to be illegal to criticise the media or politicians?

edit on 27/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I couldn't believe my ears when hearing CNN bashing President Trump, within 2 hours of the Pittsburg Synagogue shooting this morning.

It's obvious that CNN does not want "unity" in this country.

They are nothing more than an Anti-USA terrorist organization.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join