It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange about the Brenan Package

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Democrats did it.

Get used to it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SwissMarked

OR MY KEYBOARD IS GIVING ME A PROBLEM
BUT YOU KNOW DIVE OFF THE DEEP END AND MAKE IT A CONSPIRACY
TYPICAL ACTUALLY ISNT IT?

How is pointing out the obvious that everyone knows a “conspiracy”... that aside... yes... it is typical that you and your liberal ilk lick windows... and you can’t figure out how to make a keyboard work... or you’re entirely unhinged and trying to make it now appear as though you’re not (it’s o.k. though... we know you are and enjoy you being around so we have someone to laugh at)... 👌

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

No before and after shots, they both came from Acosta's Twitter feed.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Another Angle?

Compare this one to 2 I shared earlier. One of these pics is not the same. 

BEFORE 

AFTER 

Edit add: in viewing the top pic has simply been turned upside down to view from diff perspective. I think it is the same as first pic that seems to before Feds arrived and disassembled.

edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Another Angle?

Compare this one to 2 I shared earlier. One of these pics is not the same. 

BEFORE 

AFTER 

Edit add: in viewing the top pic has simply been turned upside down to view from diff perspective. I think it is the same as first pic that seems to before Feds arrived and disassembled.

Was Acosta at the White House yesterday for the daily... if so how’d he get back and forth to NYC so quick... 🤔

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Can anyone else spot something strange about this photo?

It doesn't look like the stamps are marked.

Maybe my eyes are just bad.

But if they are not marked, wouldn't that indicate that someone dropped them off at CNN?
I am sure they have camera's at CNN that caught this person's image.

I don't know how to make the pic bigger to better evaluate it.

Okay ATS, what do you think?

Not that large a package...Would have been easy for Brennan to walk in with it in a briefcase...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I would imagine a package bomb would be dropped off in person. The stamps would be there to make it look legitimate. That said, I could've swore they said they had footage of whomever delivered one of the packages. But I haven't personally seen any images or video.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Licked the stamps too.
DNA.

Stamps are stickers now. I have those same stamps at home.
Plus if it were a mailed bomb, why use a timer? There would be no way to ensure it would be delivered in time for it to explode at CNN. You would use some other method of triggering the explosion.

That's the one major thing standing out to me in this. You'd have to have a hell of a good sense of timing for that to work. Scare tactic? Tacit threat? Delusional sovereign citizen? Psyop? Anyone sending these should know they'd likely never make it to their targets.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It's actually against the T&C. Also starting off with (hey guys my keyboard is broken, I am not screaming at you) would have been great.

Your on-topic post had too little substance to even respond. That minimal post in all caps drew our attention.

Also, you appear to have gone off the deep end. How could we know you were having technical difficulties, yet you ignore the obvious and say we overreacted.

I would think that you enjoy the back and forth. Usually, you don't look to add to the conversation. You usually only detract from what was offered with no substitute of your own, better or more correct as it may seem to you.

I thought you were just here to say NO!!!!!

How you said it was interesting. That's all. What you said could have been predicted before your all-caps posts.

Also, I don't actually believe you are having keyboard issues. A mistake perhaps that you are now forced to continue having as if it were something more out of your control.

Maybe a setting or something. Ask someone smart. You know, not one of "us" to help you with that problem that our grandparents still have with technology.

Or you were just keyboard screaming.
"Oh the humanity."

edit on 10 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

ITS REAL

I just researched it after writing my last post, the bomb used black powder and did not have any cap to fire off the powder. There was no way that this or the one Soros got could go off. It did not mention if the other ones way earlier were functional in the article. It would be like trying to fire a shotgun shell without the primer in it to fire it off.

It was just about as real as CNN news is. My information came from the police department information and it was posted on a CNN article. It stated that the person who made it did not know much about bomb making, just an amateur trying to scare someone a bit. Or, I could also speculate that these bombs could have been created by someone who wanted us to believe these people were targeted when in fact there was no risk.

I usually say if I am speculating, the last sentence above clearly states that sentence is speculated, the rest is all real.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

WTH. Why is the label different? Did they get 2?

Edit to add: I'm not very observant apparently.
edit on 25-10-2018 by BoscoMoney because: Looked again at pics. Im a moron.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here is a close up of the parody ISIS flag and the old white guy off to the side:

Here is the current wikipedia pic of Brennan:

Looks like a match to me.

If that's the case, it was added on to the faux ISIS flag and rotated 180 from the right side up orientation of the flag.

Just another bit of oddness to throw on the pile.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good catch!

I would really like to know if each of the other bombs had the targets pics on them as well?

Has this been revealed to be the case?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I would imagine a package bomb would be dropped off in person. The stamps would be there to make it look legitimate. That said, I could've swore they said they had footage of whomever delivered one of the packages. But I haven't personally seen any images or video.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Licked the stamps too.
DNA.

Stamps are stickers now. I have those same stamps at home.
Plus if it were a mailed bomb, why use a timer? There would be no way to ensure it would be delivered in time for it to explode at CNN. You would use some other method of triggering the explosion.

Mail bombs are normally designed to go off when the package is opened. Because no, there is no way you can know the exact time down to the minute when the package will be in the hands of the person you're targeting. The bomb in that picture is pure "Hollywood."

Edit: Also, Anons have traced down the model of clock used. It doesn't have an alarm function, hence it couldn't possibly be used as a timer. The bomb is fake, and probably those wires are just taped to back of it.
edit on 25-10-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Got a new one now but I am quite sure that having a broken keyboard isn't against terms and conditions. And I really do not care what you believe or dont believe fella so you know.....

Now shall we get back to the topic of the thread which appears to be you guys trying to make this whole situation something almost tolerable and okay.
edit on 10252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why would anybody even mention a broken keyboard.

Must be a new deflection tactic used when cornered.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why would anybody even mention a broken keyboard.

Must be a new deflection tactic used when cornered.

I wasn’t aware a broken key board could be blamed for insane ramblings based in left wing lunacy until just this afternoon... you learn something new here every day... 😜👌

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The New York Police Commissioner is holding a press conference right now. He says the New York media and citizens have been attacked. When did this attack occur? Did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You guys seem to forget -
The left is never responsible for their actions. It is always someone elses fault.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Coincidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join