It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange about the Brenan Package

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Phage

Who has the most to gain from this? That's a good starting point for who did it.

Who makes the most money from markets and currency crashing... there’s your answer...

That also implicates Democrats and the global elite. Interesting you bring it up though since Democrats are the ones who are constantly trying to sell the lie that the economy is doing really bad.

The “global elite” that was the “first recipient” is where I’d put my money... if I had any...

Conveniently the only other package that was "hand delivered" by someone other than the post office. Just like CNN's package. The CNN package is interesting. The package was addressed to John Brennan at CNN. Brennan works for MSNBC and not CNN.

Question -
Why was it sent to CNN if Brennan doesnt work there?
Why was CNN opening up a package that doesnt belong to them / anyone who works at CNN?
Finally the package / bomb sent to CNN is the only one able to be photographed by CNN employees and 1st to make it to the public.

Did Acosta / whomever took the picture take the picture before the bomb squad arrived? Did law enforcement allow them to photograph the bomb / package after they defused the bomb(which was a false bomb that couldn't explode)? Did the CNN employee circumvent law enforcement and take the photos all on their own behind the backs of law enforcement?

All 3 options can be taken as tampering with evidence.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

GET REAL WOULD YA

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

What may happen is that a real bomber takes this opportunity to frame THEIR fall guy, while actually killing the lefts power elite.

This was a retarded idea if it's all just orchestrated for sympathy.

edit on 10 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Inquiring minds want to know... I want to know... 😉👍

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
YOU GUYS DO KNOW THAT NOT TOO LONG FROM NOW THEY WILL CATCH THIS BAD GUY RIGHT?
AND WHEN THEY DO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO BLAME ANYBODY YOU WANT FOR THIS.
I'MSURE IT WILL BE SOME MENTALLY DERANGED REPUBLICAN THINKING THEY ARE DOING A GOOD THING.

I SAY DERANGED BECAUSE THE IDIOT RESPONSIBLE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE PACKAGES WERE GOING TO BE DELIVERED TO THE PEOPLE THEY WERE ADDRESSED TO. SOME LOW INTELLIGENCE RIGHT WING NUT WEARING A MAGA HAT AND SLIPPERS AND MAYBE PAJAMA PANTS.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Licked the stamps too.
DNA.

NO ONE LICKS STICKERS UNLESS THEY ARE STUPID

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why would they send packages that we're specifically designed to not explode?

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

ITS REAL

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

YOU TELL ME

link   

Wow, triggered.

Please take your meds before you log in.
edit on 25/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

NO ITS NOT.

lol

Loud noises!
edit on 10 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

They wouldn't. That's the answer.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
How often do people buy 48 stamps at once....? Probably some poor crazy guy who thought he was going to make a mess... as in, he might have believed himself that they would go off.
edit on 25/10/18 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
YOU GUYS DO KNOW THAT NOT TOO LONG FROM NOW THEY WILL CATCH THIS BAD GUY RIGHT?
AND WHEN THEY DO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO BLAME ANYBODY YOU WANT FOR THIS.
I'MSURE IT WILL BE SOME MENTALLY DERANGED REPUBLICAN THINKING THEY ARE DOING A GOOD THING.

I SAY DERANGED BECAUSE THE IDIOT RESPONSIBLE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE PACKAGES WERE GOING TO BE DELIVERED TO THE PEOPLE THEY WERE ADDRESSED TO. SOME LOW INTELLIGENCE RIGHT WING NUT WEARING A MAGA HAT AND SLIPPERS AND MAYBE PAJAMA PANTS.

Remind me how many times your logic has blown up in your face and you still think you can save it...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Licked the stamps too.
DNA.

NO ONE LICKS STICKERS UNLESS THEY ARE STUPID

Be honest... how many times have you done this... before and after a window... 🤔

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Phage

Who has the most to gain from this? That's a good starting point for who did it.

Who makes the most money from markets and currency crashing... there’s your answer...

That also implicates Democrats and the global elite. Interesting you bring it up though since Democrats are the ones who are constantly trying to sell the lie that the economy is doing really bad.

The “global elite” that was the “first recipient” is where I’d put my money... if I had any...

Conveniently the only other package that was "hand delivered" by someone other than the post office. Just like CNN's package. The CNN package is interesting. The package was addressed to John Brennan at CNN. Brennan works for MSNBC and not CNN.

Question -
Why was it sent to CNN if Brennan doesnt work there?
Why was CNN opening up a package that doesnt belong to them / anyone who works at CNN?
Finally the package / bomb sent to CNN is the only one able to be photographed by CNN employees and 1st to make it to the public.

1st question answer will only be answered when bomber is identified perhaps.
2nd question answer is that package second line was in care of Time Warner CNN, so they have every legal right to open such package delivered.
Finally, just a guess, that FEDS provided them a photo OP after they tore it apart and put it together. I don't believe the Feds were aware at that time that a before picture was taken too.

Did Acosta / whomever took the picture take the picture before the bomb squad arrived? Did law enforcement allow them to photograph the bomb / package after they defused the bomb(which was a false bomb that couldn't explode)? Did the CNN employee circumvent law enforcement and take the photos all on their own behind the backs of law enforcement?

All 3 options can be taken as tampering with evidence.

As above, I believe that yes the before pic was taken before evacuating. CNN did state they were allowed to take a pic after Feds had reviewed it. I imagine that the Feds are not happy the real bomb pic was shared and are seeing who did share it. The reason is that now it will make it more difficult to determine between a copy cat bomber and the original one.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Why in the world are you yelling in Caps all over this thread. Are you simply being sarcastic in making everyone see you as an attention seeking democrat? We can't miss your posts in most threads, so just go back to multiple posts and stop yelling...please.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Why in the world are you yelling in Caps all over this thread. Are you simply being sarcastic in making everyone see you as an attention seeking democrat? We can't miss your posts in most threads, so just go back to multiple posts and stop yelling...please.

C’mon... you know why... @tt3nt1on s33king whor3s do what they do... they infect and replicate... like good little bacterioPhage’s (errrr... liberals/commies/fascists/Antifa) do... 🙈🙉🙊

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

NOT THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD DEAR
HOW I TYPE IS MY PREROGATIVE
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

OR MY KEYBOARD IS GIVING ME A PROBLEM
BUT YOU KNOW DIVE OFF THE DEEP END AND MAKE IT A CONSPIRACY
TYPICAL ACTUALLY ISNT IT?