It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange about the Brenan Package

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Well, I must bow to the anonymous source then. I guess he knows whats inside the pipe.

Either why its an example of info you dont release to the media and info the media should not report on immediately. It is almost a taunt by law enforcement, as portrayed by media reporting, to the people behind the bombs. They are essentially being called incompetent idiots who could not build a bomb that would work, loaded with powder that would work as a dirty bomb all the while giving them blueprints as to what they need to do better on the next go around.

It is an idiotic move that places more people in danger. Suppose it pushes these idiots over the edge and they opt to go after anyone instead of just targeting democrats?

I still get the impression the left is somehow involved in this. Either directly or indirectly by exploiting the situation for political agendas.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I still get the impression the left is somehow involved in this. Either directly or indirectly by exploiting the situation for political agendas.

You're repeating yourself again.

Highly unlikely it's a just a nut, because it was an attack on Democrats. Right? Or was this a false flag carried out by Republicans?
www.abc15.com...
edit on 10/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You're repeating yourself again.

Highly unlikely it's a just a nut, because it was an attack on Democrats. Right?
www.abc15.com...

I am not repeating myself. I am reinforcing my point with facts that you dismissed and demonstrating why I think they should be looked at.

More based on Democrats continually telling their supporters to do whatever it takes to get Democrats elected. The bombs werent dangerous to anyone. They targeted specific Democrats accused of trying to bring Trump down. It comes on the heels of a massive backlash against Democrats by Democrats for their handling of Kavanaugh, Russia collusion, immigration and open borders and the latest project Veritas videos exposing more Democratic corruption.

If none of the above occurred I would agree that it seems unlikely Democrats perpetrated this. However given all Democrats have done since Trump won, everything they have done since he won and the culmination of the special counsel in addition to ongoing investigations into the Democrats targeted by the bombs it is an angle that needs to be looked at and investigated. Just as Democrats are blaming trump for the bombs it needs to be looked at.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

More based on Democrats continually telling their supporters to do whatever it takes to get Democrats elected.
Do you even listen to yourself? Do you listen to the rhetoric of the president?

The bombs werent dangerous to anyone.
You do not know that, but neither was the powder sent by the aforementioned nut.

They targeted specific Democrats accused of trying to bring Trump down.
He targeted members of the president's family.

Just as Democrats are blaming trump for the bombs it needs to be looked at.
Some are indeed saying that Trump's rhetoric can have undesirable effects.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Do you even listen to yourself? Do you listen to the rhetoric of the president?
I do.. Do you hear yourself? Do you listen to the rhetoric of the left?

originally posted by: Phage You do not know that, but neither was the powder sent by the aforementioned nut.

So now we arent suppose to trust law enforcement reporting? You were the one arguing the public needs to know. Now you are suggesting they dont need to know those facts about the explosives lacking the ability to you know, explode?

originally posted by: Phage] He targeted members of the president's family.

Yes Democrats and media targeted members of Trumps family.

originally posted by: Phage Some are indeed saying that Trump's rhetoric can have undesirable effects.

The same applies when Holder, Clinton, Waters etc call for physical actions to be taken against Republicans / Conservatives / Trump supporters. However if we look at the stats it seems the unhinged left are the ones going down to extreme violence road.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Do you listen to the rhetoric of the left?

Not if I can help it. I can generally recognize it as such.

So now we arent suppose to trust law enforcement reporting?
Law enforcement has said the packages were harmless? Source? Or was it one of those anonymous types?

As well as democrats because...false flag. Perfect. Republicans can do no wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Paul Sperry
‏ @paulsperry_
15h15 hours ago

BREAKING: Authorities have determined that some of the bombs were FAKE, not operable, designed as an elaborate stunt

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Can anyone else spot something strange about this photo?

It doesn't look like the stamps are marked.

Maybe my eyes are just bad.

But if they are not marked, wouldn't that indicate that someone dropped them off at CNN?
I am sure they have camera's at CNN that caught this person's image.

I don't know how to make the pic bigger to better evaluate it.

Okay ATS, what do you think?

Every time I see this close up photo I am surprised that it instantly looks so fake, but when I look at the other photos that had been shared here on ATS, from different angles yet appearing to be the same envelope, table, and o wipes nearby...I don't instantly see the firework mortars in those pics. Those do not look so rounded on the ends. They are flatter with grey gooky paste actually holding wires in place on ends.

I keep passing it off as simply perception deception on my part. It may very well be, but I am wondering if anyone else thought the pics that have been shared do not seem to all match up?

Edit add: found one JadedandCynical link on main AtS thread. This shows a pic similiar to your pic yet a different angle. Does it really look like the same bomb? If not, why not?
edit on 10 25 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Did they use the wipes to clean the gooky stuff off of the ends and that is why the bomb in the Ops pic looks so shiny and clean and the other one shared doesn't?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Just seen a post you made on page 33 of the main thread. I think you explained the possible difference for me. It seems to be that one pic was taken before and the other after the Feds checked it out. They must have cleaned it up.

Though still curious why in this pic I can see the white of the pipe on both ends. Guessing Feds just reassembled it differently for OPs pic or vice versus? Would be nice to know which pic is the before and after one.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

what i find strange is the abilities of so many people to " deduce " so much from such a poor quality image

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: highvein

what i find strange is the abilities of so many people to " deduce " so much from such a poor quality image

Looking at both pics actually show why there seems to be so much confusion. I would say the OPs pic looks so rediculous because the FBI actually removed the center of the pipe and inserted some flat plastic in center to reassemble for photo shoot. Thus why in the before pic you can see the PVC pipe and the mortar balls were actually deeper inserted and secured with gook.

So yes, one can easily make some assumptions.

Edit add: before and After compare for yourself. Explains a lot of confusion folks have with the OPs image shared.

BEFORE 

AFTER 

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Do you listen to the rhetoric of the left?

Not if I can help it. I can generally recognize it as such.

So now we arent suppose to trust law enforcement reporting?
Law enforcement has said the packages were harmless? Source? Or was it one of those anonymous types?

As well as democrats because...false flag. Perfect. Republicans can do no wrong.

Love watching you’re whole world fall apart right in front of you...

At least you acknowledge your opposition can do no wrong... 😜👍😜👍

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I would imagine a package bomb would be dropped off in person. The stamps would be there to make it look legitimate. That said, I could've swore they said they had footage of whomever delivered one of the packages. But I haven't personally seen any images or video.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Licked the stamps too.
DNA.

Stamps are stickers now. I have those same stamps at home.
Plus if it were a mailed bomb, why use a timer? There would be no way to ensure it would be delivered in time for it to explode at CNN. You would use some other method of triggering the explosion.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Who has the most to gain from this? That's a good starting point for who did it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Paul Joseph Watson
‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet

Fmr FBI Asst. Director Chris Swecker says bomb plot culprit "could be someone who is trying to get the Democratic vote out and incur sympathy."

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The more that comes out the more likely it is to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Who has the most to gain from this? That's a good starting point for who did it.

Who makes the most money from markets and currency crashing... there’s your answer...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

Who makes the most money from markets and currency crashing... there’s your answer...

That also implicates Democrats and the global elite. Interesting you bring it up though since Democrats are the ones who are constantly trying to sell the lie that the economy is doing really bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: SwissMarked

That also implicates Democrats and the global elite. Interesting you bring it up though since Democrats are the ones who are constantly trying to sell the lie that the economy is doing really bad.

The “global elite” that was the “first recipient” is where I’d put my money... if I had any...
edit on 25-10-2018 by SwissMarked because: Bad at posting while drinking Mad Elf...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

If it wasn't 2 weeks before election night I'd say you're right. Rich Democrats can get voters and make money doing it, win win.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join