It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Violence Being planned as NC Group takes pics at Polling ctr. Aggresor Pics on FB w gun.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So hear we have a group of three people taking pics for numerous days at a voting center in NC being aggressive with weapons ...... What could go wrong?

Early voting nearly turned violent in Charlotte on Wednesday, when a Republican volunteer reported being shown a gun at a Mecklenburg County polling place.

Read more here: www.charlotteobserver.com...=cpy

In an interview Wednesday night, Partee said he arrived at the polling place around 2:30 p.m. when a fellow volunteer pointed out the three people in the parking lot who had been taking photos that day and previously. Partee, who is a retired homicide detective from New York, said he decided to take down the license plate number of their car — but before he could, the man with the gun jumped out of the car and confronted him.

www.charlotteobserver.com...=cpy

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Are we getting closer to a real honest-to-goodness civil war, with Republicans vs Democrats?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Does everyone feel the vice tightening?

At what point do we reach the flashpoint, I wonder?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. It's idiots vs everyone else.

No one supports election violence but radicals.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just a couple super tolerant, anti fascist sjws there to insure everyone is thinking correctly, nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Note the thin guy has a seal team 6 predator logo on t-shirt. Some would link that with Q-anon to blame a future False Flag on the far right.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are we getting closer to a real honest-to-goodness civil war, with Republicans vs Democrats?

What exactly would Democrats fight with in a civil war?
Maybe bike locks and bad ideas......

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Does everyone feel the vice tightening?

At what point do we reach the flashpoint, I wonder?

I fear we've already reached the flashpoint; we're just awaiting a delayed detonation.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Note the thin guy has a seal team 6 predator logo on t-shirt. Some would link that with Q-anon to blame a future False Flag on the far right.

Some would blame bombs being mailed to high-profile progressive/leftist entities to be the work of the far right, too ... right before elections and right when the invasion caravans are on their way north.

But most of us have enough sense to know better regarding either.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Thats just the Punisher logo, from the comic/ movie.
Nothing “far right” about it

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Every party has its own version of nuts.

What bothers me is that there is a bumper crop on both sides lately .

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

From your link.

“The NCGOP condemns all forms of political violence and voter intimidation, no matter the source,” Woodhouse said Wednesday night. “Our county offices are already under heightened states of scrutiny due to vandalism we have already seen at offices this year, and the unsolved political terrorist firebombing of our Orange County offices in 2016.”

I wonder if they are part of that group.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The amount of open carry in NC. is growing, along with Concealed Carry.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Every party has its own version of nuts.

What bothers me is that there is a bumper crop on both sides lately .

That's because people are paying a lot of money for it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What idiots. They don't look like your typical SJW's I see here.. I suspect it has more to do with Mr. Partee's race. Disgusting. Glad to read the main perp is now lounging in jail-Lol!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
In the news link it says

“He said something about being a Republican, I said I am a Republican, he said ‘Motherf***** you ain’t s***,’” Partee said.

“They didn’t care whether I was a Democrat or a Republican, they just cared that I was black.”
www.charlotteobserver.com...

Am I the only one that is reading it as the punk mentions being a Republican, Partee (the victim) replies that he is also a Republican and then Punisher shirt informs Partee that he (Partee) is not a Republican?

I may be wrong here but it sounds, to me, like a group of inbreds shows their ignorance because they can't believe a black man could be a Republican. If that's the case, the MSM will likely use this to advance the right are "racist" and "intollerant" narrative.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Naw in the old days it was all bark and no bite just go right up and belly buck em back...with righteous indignation and a John Wayne swagger

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I guess you could say anger behaves a lot like gold. When there is a abundance of it the less it’s worth and the more it weighs you down .

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
im not sure how south carolina law works. down in florida a bb gun does not qualify as a firearm/gun. our retired homicide detectives can also distinguish between a bb gun and a gun if they see the barrel in daylight. these facts aside, the guy had no business or need to unholster his pea shooter other than to use it in what would have been considered a hate crime in any state. letting local police handle it was a wise choice

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Shots fired in FL GOP headquarters as well ? this is starting to look like the begining of something very bad....

www.wftv.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join