It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global warming put into perspective. It's Bologna

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

totally off topic, but for 2 yrs now I have been trying to figure out what your avatar is.....little help, please?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SituationNAFU

first hammer ever i think.

i'm wrong danm
edit on 24-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It will be ineteresting to see what kids in the future (our futue leadets) think about your beliefs in 20 years.

Kids in the future strikingly have to use more science, technology, engineering, and may. Education. Not blind stupidity and allegiance to loud voices at a microphone (like hitler) but rather facts. Hopefully not to many kids are buying into a loudmouth with a microphone at a party rally (like hitler).

Yeah, and they will curse the idiots who listened to the loudmouth who yelled into a microphone, like Hitlet, like Trump, Just like we do today.

And how are the loyal followers of Hitler respected today?

Yeah, future Nazis is alll that the alt-right has got. Tack on the hatred of the next generation for carrying the water for the oil and gas globalist, and the alt-right will be viewed as one step lower than wife beaters, pedophiles and slave owners.

Enjoy your time in the dim light of history. Tomorrow is going to be a real bitch for all of you who said in person the stuff you say here behind a mask.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Interesting. I somehow agree with you. Do you like grilled lamb?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

It will be ineteresting to see what kids in the future (our futue leadets) think about your beliefs in 20 years.

Kids in the future strikingly have to use more science, technology, engineering, and may. Education. Not blind stupidity and allegiance to loud voices at a microphone (like hitler) but rather facts. Hopefully not to many kids are buying into a loudmouth with a microphone at a party rally (like hitler).

Yeah, and they will curse the idiots who listened to the loudmouth who yelled into a microphone, like Hitlet, like Trump, Just like we do today.

And how are the loyal followers of Hitler respected today?

Yeah, future Nazis is alll that the alt-right has got. Tack on the hatred of the next generation for carrying the water for the oil and gas globalist, and the alt-right will be viewed as one step lower than wife beaters, pedophiles and slave owners.

Enjoy your time in the dim light of history. Tomorrow is going to be a real bitch for all of you who said in person the stuff you say here behind a mask.

Alright... so, what are you pissed at me for (comparing me to Hitler and crap)? Because I don't buy into the carbon credit scam but instead support real solutions that I guess you don't because you want a carbon credit / cap and trade scam?

Do you really see the Cap and Trade scam as a real solution? I just provided you a real solution from a real and famous environmentalist but you don't want that?

What is your deal?

Global Warming Believers - A TRUE Solution that isn't a money scam

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SituationNAFU

totally off topic, but for 2 yrs now I have been trying to figure out what your avatar is.....little help, please?

It is a stone, once a bone, which has a hole the same shape as the marrow hole that I made a handle to fit. It has been carved or ground to resemble who knows what by someone a long time ago, maybe a native American. I found it in my yard, I had tossed it into the woods when clearing rocks while backfilling the house. I have no idea how deep it was in the ground, no way to date how old it is.

Here is a picture of it with the stranded clay plug still in the hole. The fibers are probably left over from the last handle it had. Lots of clay around here in the ground. files.abovetopsecret.com...

I also found lots of other strange ground rocks and they knew how to mosiac rock pieces to make pictures on flat rocks too. Some of the stuff is over two thousand years old if you consider depth. Most I cannot even guess the age of because I disturbed the area and as trees fall they tend to pull up the earth over the centuries. Some native elders said I am probably on some old ceremonial site here.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

People get hostile when you mess with their religious beliefs.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Who said cap and trade? Why is it a scam? Where do you get this?

You do know that acid rain was a real thing, and that under Bush 1 we solved the acid rain problem with a cap and trade system? You ever run around Europe in the mid 1980's?real bad acid rain in the forests.the us, Europe and Asia pretty much fixed it surgical and trade. Conservatives.

They were trying to consrrve. Not likealt-right, who want to take the land.

How come we did it before, but not that your global masters want to actually kill the planet, is it a scam?

In 20 years if you are still alive you will lie to everyone and say you were always formation recuction, green energy, and a cap and trade. You will make up an excuse and lie about how you were a propaganda tool for the globalist oil and coal industry.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

People get hostile when you mess with their religious beliefs.

I am guessing troll account spewing garbage since it isn't about the topic and there is no rational points being made.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Same difference.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Environmentalist even know Cap and Trade is a scam... this video is from a pro-environmentalist organization. Watch it... it is a financial scam.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Exactly. The closer you logically scrutinize modern scientific paradigms the more you realize how much of it is utter garbage.

Jaden
edit on 24-10-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Climate change is real enough, you'd have to be pretty ignorant to say otherwise. It seems to be mostly natural in my opinion, although humans have certainly had an big impact on the environment which of course only adds to the problem we'll all be facing in the coming decades. Trying to stop global warming would be like trying to stop an ice age from occurring, but it shouldn't mean environmental sustainability should be neglected either.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I almost cried laughing, thank you. Now go pump CO2 up to 1000ppm in your house and see if you die. Oh look, the house-plants are growing twice as fast. How strange. It's almost as if they have been starving for more CO2 for millions of years.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

It seems to be mostly natural in my opinion,

What's causing it, in your opinion?
Is the Sun getting hotter?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

We are literally in an ice age. It is currently an interglacial, which is a brief time of slight warmth lasting an average of 8500 years. It's been about 10,000 years, so it's due to end soon. When it happens, global temperatures between the 30th and 60th latitudes will drop 20 degrees in 5-10 years. I don't want it to happen in my lifetime but we are highly due for extreme cooling.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Have not tried it, that was a peculiar to me question, I am kinda curious why. Artificial Intelligence is our Anti Christ. If you respond I will tell you & everyone who is watching(not many(&who do are not caring very much(most ha))) the reason I have just figured out a few nights ago. It is the reason why I have been searching all these years & this is the only time I will say it until I get a good defense. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What's causing it, in your opinion?
Is the Sun getting hotter?

Is it 10% human related or 90%? That is where most of this sits. If you want carbon tax than it is 90% human related. There is money to be made...

edit on 25-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

It's been about 10,000 years, so it's due to end soon.

Yeah. About 5 -10,000 more years or so. If the glacial periodicity is caused by Milankovitch cycles, which seems to be the case. The good news is that 10,000 year estimate is mostly because of the CO2 we've been pumping into the atmosphere. Eventually insolation will be reduced to the point that it overcomes it.

I don't want it to happen in my lifetime but we are highly due for extreme cooling.
Not really, no.
edit on 10/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Is it 10% human related or 90%?

I'm thinking more the latter than the former.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join