It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global warming put into perspective. It's Bologna

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I never believed in anthropomorphic global warming.

Here is a video that breaks it down so a child can understand it.

It just isn't a real threat.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I saw this interview. He makes some compelling assertions.

Definitely worth watching the whole thing.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I never knew if Global Warming was real or not as it really didn't matter.

Why you ask... because there was no solutions ever put forth only financial schemes to make a bunch of fat rich people richer at our (the people's) expense.

Trillions of wealth transfered to people and organizations to do absolutely nothing... but get richer.

I have always been venomous about the carbon credit scam & the carbon tax scam because that is exactly what it has always been about.

Money and Control period. No solutions and of course how could there be a solution... it would negate the need for raping the public.

So, in all seriousness, anyone who supports these scams is a fool or lives to profit off such a system.
edit on 24-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
But thousands of scientists receiving government grants says it something they need to keep studying, and receiving money for, forever.

I'll trust those that have no obvious gain to tell me the "truth".

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

This guy is in big energy's pocket and has been for years.

Dr. Michaels has acknowledged that 40% of his funding comes from fossil fuel sources: (thinkprogress.org...) Known funding includes $49,000 from German Coal Mining Association, $15,000 from Edison Electric Institute and $40,000 from Cyprus Minerals Company, an early supporter of People for the West, a "wise use" group. He received $63,000 for research on global climate change from Western Fuels Association, above and beyond the undisclosed amount he is paid for the World Climate Report/Review. According to Harper's magazine, Michaels has recieved over $115,000 over the past four years from coal and oil interests. Michaels wrote "Sound and Fury" and "The Satanic Gases," two books skeptical of global warming and attempts to curtail greenhose gas emmissions. The books were published by the right wing think-tank Cato Institute. Dr. Michaels signed the 1995 Leipzig Declaration. In July of 2006, it was revealed that the Intermountain Rural Electric Association "contributed $100,000 to Dr. Michaels." (abcnews.go.com...) ALEC advisor. www.heartland.org... and www.cato.org...
exxonsecrets.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That guy is good, I would like to sit and have a discussion about improper parameters being used throughout the scientific community. I no longer blindly trust scientific research, I check out everything I read. I have read sooo many scientific articles over the last ten years that I no longer trust science.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Me too.

It's the biggest underreported scandal imo.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
if you spend enough time learning about the climate the only conclusion you can safely draw is that nobody understands it wholly enough to determine it's future accurately

also, we are entering a grand solar minimum and it's affects will be obvious like now not in ten years but this year

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Global warming and bologna should not be in the same paragraph. Bologna is real, I have some in the fridge.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I never knew if Global Warming was real or not as it really didn't matter.

Why you ask... because there was no solutions ever put forth only financial schemes to make a bunch of fat rich people richer at our (the people's) expense.

Trillions of wealth transfered to people and organizations to do absolutely nothing... but get richer.

I have always been venomous about the carbon credit scam & the carbon tax scam because that is exactly what it has always been about.

Money and Control period. No solutions and of course how could there be a solution... it would negate the need for raping the public.

So, in all seriousness, anyone who supports these scams is a fool or lives to profit off such a system.

Yeah.. what he said. That pretty much sums it up. Even if it were true, what idiot would believe that 100 messed up governments that can't budget or plan or solve anything are going to magically work together and control the entire Earth's climate. They can't even keep the roads and bridges functional in this country yet they are going to work with China and Ethiopia over the next 50 to 100 years and control the weather. That just cracks me up.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Global warming in general is bogus. The real threat of natural disastrous occurances is in our manufactured environmental disturbances that eventually effect our overall weather, seismic & evilutionary activity & or pattern.

We create all sorts of earth strenuous inventions. Automobiles/aerocraft, cities, wireless/wired electronic devices are a few examples. These examples may not be catastrophic in a moments standpoint, or individually without a much greater multitude, though all together they are rather significant in our earths current pattern & evilution.

These devices we use to travel are destroyimg our world through fumes, whether by species breathing these in, microorganisms adapting to these harsh environments or redistibution of to much of one substance to another source that is not abundant enough to relieve pressure from these chemicals into another capacitor. A few examples.

Cities share some of the same traits with factories or nuclear facilities, amongst the most automobile/aerocraft use. Cities also, which may seem trivial, contain a lot of weight added to one environment without a root or rock system to hold it up. That type of artificial tonnage will totally change the landscape & eventually dismorphe the mantles structure.

Electronics are way to powerful to not disrupt species brainwaves. It will change thoughts & interpreted feeling in all species, evilutionarily mostly. It also takes nuetral electrical signals & reavaluates their interpreted pathway which impedes species ability to contain & negotiate electrical input output signals, in turn interupts feelings.

A few thoughts & feelings. All together is partially crucial as to why global warming is a myth & may contain some valuable facts. Each seperated has no conclusive evidence of being an overall factor of earths vital chemical conjucture for environmental survivable structure most species can adapt too.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You know, all you deniers are going to be seen in the future as not only stupid but also as evil.

You will be reviled as very stupid folks who ignored the science and sided with crass oil and coal industry for no good reason except to agree with the political masters of your time. You will be viewed in the same light as those who supported slavery, those who said women should not vote, and those who supported the international global power of oil.

You descendents will claim you were voting for states rights, or some such nonsense, to avoid the embarrassment of your ignorance. You will be hated, as the generation that bought into to lies told to you by your global masters, and your graves will be dedicated by your childern.

You have chosen your path, and you have announced your beliefs. The internet never goes away. You are doomed by your statements. They will seem as terribly wrong in 50 years as the defenders of slavery seem today. When your grandchildren curse your names in 20 years, find comfort that you lived in a time when you could still promote some disbeilief. Your time is growing short, and the judgement of future generations is about to fall upon you.

I pity you apologist for global oil and continued enslavement.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23891666]JasonBillung[/

Thanks for stopping by and insulting those who have a different opinion.

That should help
edit on 24-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

You know, all you deniers are going to be seen in the future as not only stupid but also as evil.

You will be reviled as very stupid folks who ignored the science and sided with crass oil and coal industry for no good reason except to agree with the political masters of your time. You will be viewed in the same light as those who supported slavery, those who said women should not vote, and those who supported the international global power of oil.

You descendents will claim you were voting for states rights, or some such nonsense, to avoid the embarrassment of your ignorance. You will be hated, as the generation that bought into to lies told to you by your global masters, and your graves will be dedicated by your childern.

You have chosen your path, and you have announced your beliefs. The internet never goes away. You are doomed by your statements. They will seem as terribly wrong in 50 years as the defenders of slavery seem today. When your grandchildren curse your names in 20 years, find comfort that you lived in a time when you could still promote some disbeilief. Your time is growing short, and the judgement of future generations is about to fall upon you.

I pity you apologist for global oil and continued enslavement.

Enjoy.

Lol. Nice try. People like you will be seen as evil, one world government globalist shills when 100 yes from now everything will still be fine.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Not quite sir,

I don't deny anything... except your financial scams presented thus far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a solution... a real solution, but it doesn't make the scammers money so a real solution will not be supported.

Global Warming Believers - A TRUE Solution that isn't a money scam
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: [post=23891666]JasonBillung[/

That should help

Folks who are for destroying the world because they buy into global masters out of ignorance and propaganda need an insult or two. Wake up. Your world is rapidly being ruined by globalist who love your slavery to oil, gas and coal. Who makes the money?
Who makes the bank? Do you?

No, you go along with them in a blind run to make them money while your life disintegrates. How much cancer will you take before you throw of your slave shackels and see yourself as a player fool?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

What the slave holders said...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

That should help

And not even intelligently. No real content. Ever. He's chronic like that.

I notice that so far none of the faithful want to try and address the excellent points in the informative vid. I wonder why?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Everyone is using these abhored devices as a lifestyle, even you & I. If you can have enough economic value to acheive a solar powered house or electric car, that means you have regrettably & unintentionally endorsed some 'money hungry earth destroying villian'. So who is to blame, the people that 'do it' or the people that do it( the people that sponsor & endorse people who make a living too with these devices). Noone is anyless guilty unless they stand up for their beliefs(legally of course). So your pretty much dissing yourself because noone in the future ever knows the difference, example: what do you think about jesus or his kind, or hercules, or sun szu. Noone in the future remembers the way the way of today or or past or analogy the same.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well I am kinda still on the fence, I have seen things that indicate that there has been a temperature change
Man made, that's debatable

I admit I havnt watched the video so not sure of the context but the weather has changed since I was a child

Seems a lot of those in the industry want our money, that's fishy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join