It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Lemon is throwing a hissy fit on CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: [post]MRinder[/post]

For CNN to be supposedly failing, you all sure do know whats happening on CNN quite a bit.

Does CNN failing mean he can't check it out or something?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I'm starting to feel sorry for his deteriorating mental state. It is probably past time for him to seek help.

He definitely no longer has the temperament for a news anchor or political analyst. He's likely to go postal sooner rather than later.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]MRinder[/post]

originally posted by: [post]bknapple32[/post]
a reply to: [post]MRinder[/post]

For CNN to be supposedly failing, you all sure do know whats happening on CNN quite a bit.

We watch it for the laughs and to try to understand how they are brainwashing the dumbass Democrats.

Well.... then youre watching.... And thus... Theyre winning, not failing. Do you grasp that? I mean you jump to say they are brainwashing dumbass democrats; I suppose nothing stops me from saying fox news brainwashes dumbass republicans but that would be resorting to your nonsense. And I simply wont bring up the fact that State tv runs pro trump propaganda 24/7. Cause that would be different to your inherent core beliefs.. And being brainwashed yourself, youd reject this as fake news on pure instinct.

Thus discourse with you is impossible. So instead, cheers mate!

Fox is 50/50 with Trump. You sound like a salty CNN viewer.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
He's due.

All the baby men on Fox News, and their tiny friends here on All Trump Sycophants, throw hissy fits daily.

Usually because they're afraid of something a brown person is doing.

If Don Lemon has one every decade or two, that's fine.

Every time I see a post like this, it reminds me of how much Trump is still winning. Best part is your comment about "brown" people. I bet you didn't utter a word when Lemon and his panel giggled like little girls when one of them said Kanye West is an example of a negro that doesn't read. Looks like they're the ones who are worried about the "brown" people. As always, your psychological projections can be seen from a mile away.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Don Lemon is having a mental breakdown.

He's due.

I agree. Anyone could see he was ready to pop.

Hissy fits tend to be focused on precise things, without any reasonable knowledge that could add to a conversation, but only detract from the topic at hand with snide remarks that makes only themselves feel better.

All the baby men on Fox News, and their tiny friends here on All Trump Sycophants, throw hissy fits daily.

Excellent example Moresby. You have a glorious mind for these things.

And I am glad that this isn't about racism.

Usually because they're afraid of something a brown person is doing.

Oh. I spoke to soon.
I need to reconsider some remarks I made earlier.

If Don Lemon has one every decade or two, that's fine.

That is an excellent point, but I would like to point out that this the second incurrsion with the fits of hissy since Kanye met Trump.

That is like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

These Hissified occursions of Lemon's need to be monitored, to better understand the magnitude of the effect this is having on the mental health that Lemon needs in order to have a more logical path with the expression of his reasoning.

He seems to be doing the very same thing that he acused Kanye of.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

The Guy just Has to Stop Sucking Lemons , but We All Know that ain't Happin ' ............
edit on 25-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I hope your didn’t pack your tegridy cuz clearly your tegrity ain’t goin.

a reply to: CNN

I just read this with the voice of Randy Marsh.
edit on 26-10-2018 by kyosuke because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
He belongs in hell after all the bias narrative he has been doing to divide the country. Screw him going into heaven, I hate the guy for his negativity and manipulative talk.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This is just my own assessment, but Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo are both such @$$ holes, I am surprised they know where to wipe after they take a crap. Neither one is smart enough to know which end of his *&^% to piss through.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I don't know why people keep showing attention to Don Lemon. He and Chris Cuomo are both children, and when you acknowledge a child who is exhibiting bad behavior, the last thing you want to do is give them the attention they're looking for...or THIS kind of crap keeps happening. Ignore them if you really want to get under their skin. They're really not worth the discussions we give them. They are just annoying Mosquitoes and nothing more.

<< 1  2   >>

join