It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Lemon is throwing a hissy fit on CNN

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I certainly wouldn't have expected don to throw a manly fit.

So what's the big deal?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I would actually bet a large portion of the viewers are actually conservatives. I would bet the same happens with Fox.

I just hate how blinded people can become. It pisses me off to see people so divided over things manipulative rich people use just to get thier way. We fall for it every time. We need a middle ground to defeat the bs.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor

I would actually bet a large portion of the viewers are actually conservatives. I would bet the same happens with Fox.

I just hate how blinded people can become. It pisses me off to see people so divided over things manipulative rich people use just to get thier way. We fall for it every time. We need a middle ground to defeat the bs.

It's pure theatre my man. Enjoy it as such. Politics in America is like watching professional wrestling. Trump has perfected it. That's why he gets the ratings. He created a whole cast of characters. Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, Pocahontas. By the next Republican primaries they will be wearing masks and the presidential debates will be a cage match. It will be highly entertaining.
edit on 24-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

edit on 24-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

The crazier Don Lemon acts, the better Republicans are doing.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
To further my point, Trump is like political Jesus. Like Jesus came to shine a light on the foolishness of the Pharisees, Trump came to show the people of the world that politicians are a bunch of jackasses.

He ran a campaign and now a presidency like WrestleMania but yet he has accomplished more in the right direction faster than anyone in my lifetime. It's amazing to behold.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]highvein[/post]

originally posted by: [post]bknapple32[/post]
a reply to: [post]MRinder[/post]

For CNN to be supposedly failing, you all sure do know whats happening on CNN quite a bit.

In order to understand the disease better a doctor must study it.

And help their ratings! Im sure they are grateful

They will be grateful, until the cure is found.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
He ran a campaign and now a presidency like WrestleMania but yet he has accomplished more in the right direction faster than anyone in my lifetime. It's amazing to behold.

Well said! The person of Donald Trump actually enjoys fighting those who are against American exceptionalism. That's a rare quality...a warrior quality.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Don “2014 worst journalist of the year” lemon.

www.google.com...

A dying industry flopping like a fish out of water, they can’t even die with some dignity.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor

It's pure theatre my man. Enjoy it as such. Politics in America is like watching professional wrestling. Trump has perfected it. That's why he gets the ratings. He created a whole cast of characters. Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, Pocahontas. By the next Republican primaries they will be wearing masks and the presidential debates will be a cage match. It will be highly entertaining.
I mean both parties are bad. Trump is nothing that worries me. He speaks his mind when he shouldn't and says dumb things. But do you really think he's the puppet master? How do you come to a conclusion like that?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]highvein[/post]

originally posted by: [post]bknapple32[/post]
a reply to: [post]MRinder[/post]

For CNN to be supposedly failing, you all sure do know whats happening on CNN quite a bit.

In order to understand the disease better a doctor must study it.

And help their ratings! Im sure they are grateful

That just shows how committed we are to Making America Great Again. We will even suffer through watching CNN to keep our fellow Americans working.

Although reading through a lot of this stuff can be frustrating, I do find gems here and there.

And what you just said here was genuinely funny.

Thankfully we can find a sense of humor within this partisan insanity.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I hope your didn’t pack your tegridy cuz clearly your tegrity ain’t goin.

a reply to: CNN

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don’t get it.
What the President said was one hundred percent correct. The media do have shoulder some blame for the state of mind they have some morons displaying.

Openly lying about things the President says by putting their own mental gymnastics about what he ‘really means’ was only the start.

Both sides of the media is to blame too. But to get upset about being called out just shows your low-iq. Not that Don Lemon is considered to be anywhere near ‘clever’ by any individual on the planet.

I always switch to cnn first to watch the pathetic spin on any major story, mainly because they’re the very worst at it, it’s comedy.
edit on 24 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
....it’s comedy.

Huh. I think of it more as Greek tragedy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Dbag lemon. Traitor to the human race and western civilization.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
'ORANGE MAN BAD!'

..He said for the thousandth time.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

How divisive of Trump. He needs to be like Democrats and tell people to be violent.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Don Lemon is about to cry. He is very upset at President Trump. In Wisconsin tonight Trump said both sides need to take it down a notch, but ohhhh lordy, he also said that the media needed to be more responsible as well. God Forbid! Just now Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo literally hugged and kissed over the horror.

If Don Lemon gets any more self righteous he's going straight to heaven on a cloud of his own perfection.

You'd prefer Hannity?

Self righteous, egostistical, illogical, one-sided, I'll mannered, mis-informed, dehumanizing know it all, empathy lacking despicable human being.

I wouldn't be concerned with Lemon's observational "feelings"...

Trump and his buddy Sean are the peas in a pod I'd liken to self-righteous oratorial "me-me-me-screw-you-world" attitudes and would surely flip the channel.

"Self-righteous"? You're talking about 1 view that really doesn't matter in the long run.

It's the self-righteous Hannity and others cloning him that are megalomaniacal reporters that just won't go away and keep coming back no matter WHAT one does.

Like herpes...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
He's due.

All the baby men on Fox News, and their tiny friends here on All Trump Sycophants, throw hissy fits daily.

Usually because they're afraid of something a brown person is doing.

If Don Lemon has one every decade or two, that's fine.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
....it’s comedy.

Huh. I think of it more as Greek tragedy.

Either way, this behaviour is not making America look Great in any sense of the word.

<< 1    3 >>

join