It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Lemon is throwing a hissy fit on CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Don Lemon is about to cry. He is very upset at President Trump. In Wisconsin tonight Trump said both sides need to take it down a notch, but ohhhh lordy, he also said that the media needed to be more responsible as well. God Forbid! Just now Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo literally hugged and kissed over the horror.

If Don Lemon gets any more self righteous he's going straight to heaven on a cloud of his own perfection.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]MRinder[/post]

For CNN to be supposedly failing, you all sure do know whats happening on CNN quite a bit.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Lemon is a douche bag. Wasn't always so, which is sad. I suppose integrity has a price.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

For CNN to be supposedly failing, you all sure do know whats happening on CNN quite a bit.

Know your enemy

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

We watch it for the laughs and to try to understand how they are brainwashing the dumbass Democrats.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm starting to feel sorry for his deteriorating mental state. It is probably past time for him to seek help.

+7 more 
link   
a reply to: MRinder

He's a complete clown and in serious need of some mental health intervention.

Can't stand watching him.

+1 more 
link   
Lemon is just sour over Hillary's loss.

If only he had something salty to put in his mouth to counteract that bitter taste.

If only.....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Lemon is a douche bag. Wasn't always so, which is sad. I suppose integrity has a price.

It’s the Botox. It eats up integrity like a Hummer eats gasoline
edit on 24-10-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
CNN needs more psychiatrists in their medical plan.

😎💯

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Lemon is just sour over Hillary's loss.

If only he had something salty to put in his mouth to counteract that bitter taste.

If only.....

Well at one point I thought that was where we were headed. Don and Chris had an awkward embrace that led to a more awkward kiss.. then they realized they were on live TV... If it wasn't for that I am sure Chris would have given him something to clear his throat and to get the bitter taste out.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Does anyone else remember the time this idiot seriously asked an expert panelist if MH 370 might possibly have disappeared into a black hole?

Nobody watches this guys show unless they are stuck in an airport or unless they’re in a jail cell.

Prime example of why their losing viewers by the thousands.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

In order to understand the disease better a doctor must study it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
"Don Lemon is throwing a hissy fit on CNN"

Stop the presses!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]MRinder[/post]

originally posted by: [post]bknapple32[/post]

We watch it for the laughs and to try to understand how they are brainwashing the dumbass Democrats.

Well.... then youre watching.... And thus... Theyre winning, not failing. Do you grasp that? I mean you jump to say they are brainwashing dumbass democrats; I suppose nothing stops me from saying fox news brainwashes dumbass republicans but that would be resorting to your nonsense. And I simply wont bring up the fact that State tv runs pro trump propaganda 24/7. Cause that would be different to your inherent core beliefs.. And being brainwashed yourself, youd reject this as fake news on pure instinct.

Thus discourse with you is impossible. So instead, cheers mate!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]highvein[/post]

And help their ratings! Im sure they are grateful

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well.... then youre watching.... And thus... Theyre winning, not failing. Do you grasp that? I mean you jump to say they are brainwashing dumbass democrats; I suppose nothing stops me from saying fox news brainwashes dumbass republicans but that would be resorting to your nonsense. And I simply wont bring up the fact that State tv runs pro trump propaganda 24/7. Cause that would be different to your inherent core beliefs.. And being brainwashed yourself, youd reject this as fake news on pure instinct.

I used to get high a lot too when I was younger so I feel you bro

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

May I ask what "state TV" to which you're referring?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]highvein[/post]

And help their ratings! Im sure they are grateful

That just shows how committed we are to Making America Great Again. We will even suffer through watching CNN to keep our fellow Americans working.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

What a strange Schrodinger's world you live in.

CNN is failing, but youre watching to keep them employed.....

<<   2  3 >>

join