It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive packages sent "to Leftists" likely false flag attacks Predicted by Alex Jones.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Has any official explained why none of these bombs went off? Were they even REAL bombs?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]Tempter[/post]
There's no terrorist attack to defend because there was no terrorist attack but that of the Democrats behind this.

Anyone who believes this farce is a fool, plain and simple.

1) Most or all of the packages were never mailed or marked for mail yet made it to their destinations.

2) "What's a phrase white people say? Get 'er done? Yeah, put that on there, lol."

3) Timed delivery for this is nearly impossible through mail system and only a dedicated operation could pull off. (At least twenty people to account for lookouts, systems, delivery, ops, comms. what a joke)

4) Fake non-bomb like devices that scream, I'M A BOMB.

5) None worked, how convenient. Yet crude, simple devices are extremely reliable if built with proper know how.

6) All the major targets are most likely under extreme FBI investigation. (forceful attempt to curry public sympathy or favor)

7) Mass reporting, no questions being asked whatsoever as to whether or not it's a fake bomb threat (we ask this of other bomb threats all the time).

8) Son of Soros pens PUBLISHED article to NY Times within an hour or two, condemning Trump, lol. Again, coordinated.

9) The only people this hurts is Republicans and the only people it helps are the Democrats.

10) If you believe this story, you are a fool.

Anyone wanna add to the list?

11)...

1. A courier or the bomber himself/themselves delivered them incognito. Its been hours- an investigation will address this.

2. Its a sticker a of a mock isis flag. That may or may not have been meant to be seen. Literally means nothing and everything at the same time. Not a point for any specific theory.

3. They didnt all arrive at the same time like you carelessly allude. Soros was Monday. Obamas and Clintons then CNN, then holder, then waters... then waters again later tonight... Now were hearing Biden too. They arrived when they arrived. Timelines matter- and yours is grossly off.

4. Not confirmed fake bombs. Confirmed confusing yes. Confirmed not to have worked yes. Anything further than that is conjecture at this juncture.

5. See point above. Not a point for any one direction. Perhaps a lone nut stating " I can do this at any time i please"

6.You think hope believe want these people are under investigation. You do not know this. Conjecture again.

7. Because the bomb squad folk confirmed these were real bombs that didnt go off. But very much real had they been properly put together.. again details here are sparse but enough to know it wasnt a fake bomb scare with a pipe full of pixy dust

8. It doesnt take long to pen a small article for two days... You do know his dad was a victim of a bomb attempt on Monday right? Right?

9.This hurts Americans and helps those who favor terror. Anything else is political rhetoric regurgitated by bots on twitter

10. * IF you dont believe what im saying youre a fool* - I fixed it to represent what you really meant.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Thank-you for that excellent and thorough summary!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It is like I said in another thread.
There would never be a civil war in this country because any attacks would be blamed on the other side.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

According to Jones, everything is a false flag so even a broken clock can be right twice a day, but in this case he's still gonna be wrong.

(post by visitedbythem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

first you say that most of the packages were never mailed, then you go one to say it would be impossible to have it timed so neatly through the mail... which is it??? and, you really can't say that they were fake because none of them went off unless you happen to know just what the trigger was that would set them off. have they said? maybe they didn't go off yet because it wasn't the right time for them to go off. was there a timer? are you sure there wasn't? and, how are you so sure that whoever did this actually knew what they were doing? I doubt if a crazy lone wolf, or even a small group of crazies would go off and get training at an isis training camp!
I ain't saying you ain't right, who knows, maybe you are... but, there's just as much of a possibility, maybe more of a possibility, that these were real bombs although maybe made by people who weren't really that knowledgeable about what they were doing.

trump and his family are under extreme investigation, not only with mueller, but also in NY... as far as those who were targeted today, ya, I keep hearing this from the right, but I haven't really seen much evidence of these investigations. sometimes I wonder if they are only occurring in that alternate reality that only the right sees.

actually, I was watching I think it was cbs when all this was going down by the way, and yes, they were bringing up the idea that they bombs may have been duds, up till the point when it was confirmed that they weren't.

but, I know, it's just gonna kill you to actually have to wait till more information comes out. better to get in front of the story and start calling everyone who might actually be considering that someone might have actually tried to blow up a bunch of democrats, including two former presidents a fool.

and as far as it not being advantageous for trump and gang... well... don't know about that. most of those who are still with trump ain't gonna leave his side no matter what he does. but, let's consider for a moment that some of these actually made it to their mark and were effective, you know, killed a former president or two... have you given any thought as to what would happen if someone blew up obama? I mean seriously given it some thought?? if you think that the ladies in pink hats and the anti kav people were violent, I have a feeling that would be nothing compared to the violence you would see if that happened, across the nation! why it might even give trump enough reason to postpone those elections that are in a couple weeks, if he's lucky maybe everyone will be too busy trying to deal with the martial law he'd have to enact while trying to keep the angry mob from burning their city down to even care about the election. ya, I am probably exagerating a little here, but so wouldn't our gov't who have probably been hoping that the big bang would come soon anyways!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has any official explained why none of these bombs went off? Were they even REAL bombs?

The thing is, I've worked for the USPS. There's no way this would've happened. Way too many systems in place to prevent this. The idiot's can keep believing this farce of a tale. It's about as believable as Th Indiana Jones poster in this thread digging up dinosaurs and making bombs with his #metoo director.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
The thing is, I've worked for the USPS. There's no way this would've happened. Way too many systems in place to prevent this. The idiot's can keep believing this farce of a tale. It's about as believable as Th Indiana Jones poster in this thread digging up dinosaurs and making bombs with his #metoo director.

They weren't delivered by the postal service.
edit on 24-10-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
My first thought was false flag.
It's very convenient how none of the devices went off right?
I mean if you were this individual, risking as much as he or she did, you'd want to know that they're gonna go off.

Also, pipebombs? Seriously? It's not the 80's anymore...
You can stick a cellphone next to a pipebomb as a trigger device and monitor it via GPS.
You can make explosive devices much grander than pipebombs. That's highschool stuff.

Way to much fishy smell in the air.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I posted this in another thread on this topic so I will post it here as well.

Regarding the bomb -

Why the hell would any law enforcement agency -
A - release an image of the unexplored bomb during the investigation phase?
B - Allow non law enforcement access to physical evidence that could explode?
C - Show non law enforcement the packaging these were sent in?
D - Allow this evidence to be not only photographed by non law enforcement but to also allow those images (evidence / pictures of evidence) be released to the public at the start of a federal investigation when they have no idea who the suspects, yes plural, are?

Other observations -
* - Some of the packages were not sent by mail. The picture of the bomb package shows plenty of postage however the postage stamps themselves are not stamped by the Postal Service to invalidate the stamps after use.
* - The people targeted are all involved in the attempt to bring down Trump.
* - Certain Democrats who werent targeted say Trumps response was not enough and are attacking him.
* - Left wing media is trying to connect Trumps responses to being attacked 24/7 by media / democrats /
left wing as the reason for the bombs being sent.
* - The left wing media / Democrats conveniently had talking points all ready to go when this started.
* - Left wing media starts releasing photos of the bomb and packaging.
* - As the poster above me pointed out the left wing media refers to this as a Magabomber. A Deliberate attempt by the left to again link Trump to this incident.

Why might this be a plot by the left?
* - The Russia collusion bs blew up in Democrats faces.
* - The "resistance" when from opposing Trump to physically attacking anyone with a differing opinion.
* - Maxine Waters, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, etc all made comments calling for physical action to be taken against Trump supporters and Republicans.
* - The blue wave mantra the left pushed was anything but and given the response thus far left wing Democrat leadership and political operatives are trying to downplay the fact a blue wave might be nothing more than blue ice falling from the sky.Just as they did with impeaching Trump.
* - Project Veritas exposing Democrats, on video, of admitting they lie to the people on certain issues in order to get elected.
* - Those videos are bringing down Senators Claire McCaskill (D-MO), Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) with more on the way.
* - Project Veritas exposing employees inside the State Department, DOJ and IRS openly bragging about targeting Republicans / conservatives. Some of those employees have since been terminated.
* - Project Veritas exposed some left wing media talking heads admitting the Russia collusion narrative is BS pushed for "ratings".
* - Trump has effectively erased the Obama legacy in less than 2 years, leaving nothing for Democrats to campaign on other than resistance bs.
* - Kieth Ellison beating his ex-girlfriend and the recent court battle he lost that unsealed his divorce paperwork and the metoo movement / Democrats / left wing media silence and outright ignoring of this issue (Ellison is now not expected to win AG and is down by double digit points).
* - The sexual assault allegations brought against Corey Booker by a gay man.

Forgotten issues -
* - While Mueller is wrapping up his investigation the media forgot about the investigations, OIG and criminal, into the very people targeted by the "bomber".
* - The number of people who have been fired / "resigned" at the top levels of the DOJ/FBI arent being reported by the left wing media.
* - The fact several of those people have "flipped" and are providing info to the investigation into the left is also not being reported by the left.
* - Grand Juries have been empaneled regarding the above investigations.
* - Brennan loses security clearance.
* - Clinton and 5 of her minions, including Cheryl Mills, also lost their security clearance.
* - Several judges who oversee the Manafort and Russian individual / businesses have been hammering the prosecution over improper charges in plea deals, targeting people around Trump in hopes of finding any dirt to use against Trump, dismissed several charges tossed and have allowed some info to come into the narrative that Mueller wanted excluded (Russian company).
* - Rosenstein agrees to meet with Congress then doesnt show. Agrees to meet again with caveats (restricting the number of people present) and cancels at the last minute.

Where is all of this leading?

Democrats have consistently stated they must win the midterms and take back both houses of Congress. That is the only way Democrats can stop Trump (aside from assassinating him and from what I have heard there have been several attempts) and can stop the investigations into former / current Democrats.

If they cant retake the House Democrats (or a large majority) are done. They wont be able to stop any of the criminal investigations into their illegal dealings and they wont be able to remove Trump from office. By extension they wont be abler to stop the House / Senate ethics committees from expelling members of Congress who are charged with felonies for what they have been doing.

Democrats backed themselves into a corner where their platform going into the midterms is to -
* - repeal tax cuts
* - raise taxes
* - use the money from repealing tax cuts to subsidize housing in California to make it cheaper to live there for poorer individuals (Sen. Harris's brain child).
* - use money from repealing the tax cut to give poor families $500 dollars a month.
* - Impeach Trump
* - Impeach Kavanaugh
* - Impeach Pence to open up a spot for a Democrat to slide into the position (a coup).
* - Open borders

These are just a few of the reasons why I believe Democrats are linked to / behind these bomb letters. They have nothing left to lose except their power and freedom from prison.

When an injured animal is backed into a corner what do they do?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You know the picture came directly from CNN, right?

* - Some of the packages were not sent by mail. The picture of the bomb package shows plenty of postage however the postage stamps themselves are not stamped by the Postal Service to invalidate the stamps after use.
You know that it's been clearly stated that the package which was delivered to CNN was done so by "courier" and not the USPS, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
and this -

Dem leaders slam Trump's response to bomb threats: His 'words ring hollow'

Top congressional Democrats on Wednesday slammed President Trump's response to a series of suspicious packages sent to prominent Democratic officials, saying his "words ring hollow."

"Time and time again, the President has condoned physical violence and divided Americans with his words and his actions," Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) said in a joint statement.

The two Democratic leaders pointed to Trump's support for Rep. Greg Gianforte (R-Mont.), who pleaded guilty to assaulting a reporter, and accused the president of supporting "dictators around the world who murder their own citizens, and referring to the free press as the enemy of the people."

"President Trump's words ring hollow until he reverses his statements that condone acts of violence," Schumer and Pelosi said.

Their statement comes after Trump said that he condemned "political violence" and urged the country to unify after suspicious packages were mailed to a number of prominent Democratic officials, donors and to CNN, a network often targeted by Trump.

click link for article...

So none of it is Democrats fault.. It is all Trumps fault.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You know the picture came directly from CNN, right?

You know that it's been clearly stated that the package which was delivered to CNN was done so by "courier" and not the USPS, right?

You do know more than one bomb was sent right?

You do know CNN / other media outlets are using that photo as if it came directly from law enforcement right?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You do know more than one bomb was sent right?

Yes. And all of the others (except, perhaps the one to Soros) went through the USPS.

You do know CNN / other media outlets are using that photo as if it came directly from law enforcement right?
No. I do not know that.

CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta shared an image of the pipe bomb sent to the network’s New York City studio on Wednesday morning. Twitter users quickly spotted what appears to be an Islamic State flag on the device.

www.dailydot.com...

I'm sure you can find more, with your mad skills.

edit on 10/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Yes. And all of the others (except, perhaps the one to Soros) went through the USPS.

So the FBI has confirmed this?

No. I do not know that.

CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta shared an image of the pipe bomb sent to the network’s New York City studio on Wednesday morning. Twitter users quickly spotted what appears to be an Islamic State flag on the device.

www.dailydot.com...

I'm sure you can find more, with your mad skills.

Since you sidestepped the issue you do know they are passing it off as coming from law enforcement right? Secondly CNN evacuated their building yet apparently had time and allowed an employee to photograph a live explosive just to put on air?

I stand by my statement on the inconsistencies being presented by the left and the insinuation the info / photos is coming from law enforcement. To lecture everyone about how dangerous these bombs are only to allow their employees to not only photograph a live explosive but to also allow them to manipulate the bomb to get photos from the inside at a different angle..

Cant imagine why that action is ignored by the left.

The other interesting thing about that is the ISIS link by the picture. That alone undermines Pelosi and Schumer, in addition to all other democrats / left wing in their attempt to blame this on TRump.

ISIS is not political and Islamic terrorism is not personal. They dont care about individual, they want to take out as many people as possible. They dont pick targets based on political affiliation in US politics.

Yet another reason why the ISIS link doesnt support the narrative or the evidence.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

So the FBI has confirmed this?

FBI? I don't think the FBI has said anything at this point (as is their wont). But its seems to be the case. Do you have anything to the contrary or are you speculating?

Since you sidestepped the issue you do know they are passing it off as coming from law enforcement right?
No, "they" are saying that it came from Acosta.

Secondly CNN evacuated their building yet apparently had time and allowed an employee to photograph a live explosive just to put on air?
It doesn't take long to take a picture and I'm pretty sure it was in a tweet before it was on air. Correct me if I'm wrong.

edit on 10/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

FBI? I don't think the FBI has said anything. But its seems to be the case. Do you have anything to the contrary?

Yes - no official statements from the FBI and the reporting by the left wing media. Never mind the fact the FBI has taken over the investigation for all bombs.

No, "they" are saying that it came from Acosta.

The part you ignored is where they said the photos were taken after the bomb squad defused the device. Going back to my original post as to how media got access to evidence, allowed to photograph it and allowed to manipulate it for the isis photo.

It doesn't take long to take a picture and I'm pretty sure it was in a tweet before it was on air. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I already did.. You ignored it.

CNN was given access to the pipe bomb by "law enforcement" after the bomb squad defused the device. It goes back to my observations that you questioned.

DIY ‘pipe bomb’ found in suspicious package sent to CNN in New York City

CNN reporter Jim Acosta shared photos of the package on Twitter on Wednesday afternoon, after a police bomb squad removed it from the Time Warner Center building in downtown Manhattan. The building was evacuated after the package was identified, and no one was harmed.

Also your dismissal by claiming it doesnt take that long to take a picture ignores the part when the bomb was located in a package, removed from the package and then they had to manipulate the bomb in order to look at it, in order to find the isis stuff (which I believe is either wrong or a deliberate attempt to misdirect people away from the actual source of the bombs).

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join