It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive packages sent "to Leftists" likely false flag attacks Predicted by Alex Jones.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]JasonBillung[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

No I agreed. /sarc.

Sorry that it was not clear.

Ahhhh, Ill admit my sarcasm detector malfunctions a lot when Im on ATS.. and my visits have been fewer and farther between as of late...

No, my fault. I went full blown sarc and never gave a hint. If you would have been in a room with me and listened to my tone of voice, we might still be laughing.

Once again, my bad, my apologies for offense.

...but we would still be laughing..

edit on 24-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

NVM
edit on 24-10-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dawnstar

I can tell just by reading through these three pages that it ain't gonna matter one iota who actually did the deed!!
Really? The title alone wasn't enough?

are you being sarcastic?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

no, it just told me that the thread was probably something I didn't want to venture into, but I was kind of hoping that maybe, just maybe, ATS members might have at least learned something and retained it long enough to try to be civil to each other.
lol... ya right...
just like there's been politicians on both sides of the aisle saying that the rhetoric needs to be toned down, even trump said we had to come together.. but I guess that flew out of trumps mind before he walked into his rally since by what I hear.... this is all the media's fault!! but, gee, I have to wonder, it seems that if the crazies are out there just killing each other, and some of the innocent nobodies in their world, they don't even care how flipping hot their rhetoric gets... it's only when the heat gets close to them, when it's their baseball team that gets shot at, or they are being hounded in restaurants or refused service, or the bombs start showing up in their capitol building that we hear how we need to turn down the rhetoric, pull together and stand as one, but only for a short time, then they are back to pulling us apart and trying to pit us against each other.

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

a reply to: dawnstar

I can tell just by reading through these three pages that it ain't gonna matter one iota who actually did the deed!!
Really? The title alone wasn't enough?

are you being sarcastic?

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thanks!

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]xuenchen[/post]
Maxine Waters got 2

The Latest: 2 suspicious packages addressed to Rep. Waters

She gets two bombs and you put a happy face. Still the same xuenchen i remember from years ago.....

Well she's always happy...ain't she?

6-25-18 Maxine Waters: Calls For Attacks On Trump's Administration "No Peace No Sleep"

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

NVM

Why thought. It was true. #AlexToldMe.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

ya, trump needs to make his wall alot higher... heck maybe a dome would be a better idea!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ya, trump needs to make his wall alot higher... heck maybe a dome would be a better idea!!!

Don't even joke.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There's no terrorist attack to defend because there was no terrorist attack but that of the Democrats behind this.

Anyone who believes this farce is a fool, plain and simple.

1) Most or all of the packages were never mailed or marked for mail yet made it to their destinations.

2) "What's a phrase white people say? Get 'er done? Yeah, put that on there, lol."

3) Timed delivery for this is nearly impossible through mail system and only a dedicated operation could pull off. (At least twenty people to account for lookouts, systems, delivery, ops, comms. what a joke)

4) Fake non-bomb like devices that scream, I'M A BOMB.

5) None worked, how convenient. Yet crude, simple devices are extremely reliable if built with proper know how.

6) All the major targets are most likely under extreme FBI investigation. (forceful attempt to curry public sympathy or favor)

7) Mass reporting, no questions being asked whatsoever as to whether or not it's a fake bomb threat (we ask this of other bomb threats all the time).

8) Son of Soros pens PUBLISHED article to NY Times within an hour or two, condemning Trump, lol. Again, coordinated.

9) The only people this hurts is Republicans and the only people it helps are the Democrats.

10) If you believe this story, you are a fool.

Anyone wanna add to the list?

11)...
edit on 24-10-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Is that why I visit Montana each year to dig dinosaur bones outside of Baker on the Joe Wang Ranch? Thought it was because I liked to sweat and suffer. Last year we found the biggest triceritops skull ever found. Check out the discovery channel. You rubes can now see it at the Smithsonian in Denver. Enjoy my hard work, rubes. Oh, and the world is older than 6,000 years, or whatever you are claiming now. You can see my discoveries from my 2018 trip being dug up from the crew from last year. Great bunch of folks. We find the bones, they dig them up and preserve them.

I appreciate all You folks applauding me for doing this work.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Great point, maybe when they catch this "Alt Right" they can look at his/her voting record and really determine what side he/she/it favors.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The president seems to believe it.

"I just want to tell you that in these times, we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the Untied States of America,” Trump said at a White House event where he signed an anti-opioid addiction bill into law.

thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That's awesome.

Sometimes I scratch myself with a toothpick.

What does that have to do with the topic?

Your posts won't gain validity with boastful claims.

Usually facts, opinions dealing with reason and logic, are the currency that is valued the most here.

I am skeptical of the OP's claims.

But I don't display my DD214, share my earnings, or measure my penis as a valid basis for my opinion.

I try to use logic, Occam's Razor and a mix of common sense and humor to get my point across.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reee posted twice
edit on 24-10-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

science really needs to start thinking out of the box... start playing with sound, and resonance and such... there's a better way to build a dome.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

The president seems to believe it.

"I just want to tell you that in these times, we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the Untied States of America,” Trump said at a White House event where he signed an anti-opioid addiction bill into law.

thehill.com...

Of course he has to believe it, publicly. You don't think teflon Don is wondering how the HELL to win on this one?

Let me put it another way, this is the next step in the escalation of this very public political battle that is being waged every single day since Trump gained office. Dems have gone OFF the deep end. Globalists are literally coordinating mass migrations to America right now, just as they did with Europe.

This is war, Phage. Whether you and I fight it in or not, we are subjected to it and our future is in their hands.

It's scary as hell.

edit on 24-10-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
Is that why I visit Montana each year to dig dinosaur bones outside of Baker on the Joe Wang Ranch? Thought it was because I liked to sweat and suffer. Last year we found the biggest triceritops skull ever found. Check out the discovery channel. You rubes can now see it at the Smithsonian in Denver. Enjoy my hard work, rubes. Oh, and the world is older than 6,000 years, or whatever you are claiming now. You can see my discoveries from my 2018 trip being dug up from the crew from last year. Great bunch of folks. We find the bones, they dig them up and preserve them.

I appreciate all You folks applauding me for doing this work.

You spelled 'Triceratops' wrong.

...but,...er...thank you?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]Tempter[/post]

Im just curious how you know all this as fact.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: IAMTAT

Are you proud of you terrorist brothers today?

Who? My leftist countrymen?

Really sounds like the same old alt-right goobers living in the trailer parks did this failed effort. None of the bombs went off? Sounds like the typically Trump voter with a piece of pipe, some black powder from "Pappas old gun" and a bunch of dumb ass that can't even make a good bomb.

Your and your terrorist folks could really do a better job if you could figure out how to actually make a bomb go off.

Pathetic. And you goobers think that you are going to beat the left in a civil war? Get real. The left went to school and became engineers who have had all the advanced weapons for the last 100 years. The alt-right stayed with and lived with the guys in the lower class slums and later trailer courts, never got through high school, and, as today proves, can't even make a simple black powder bomb. You hayseeds are pathetic.

Do you really believe those accusations?
This guy... I mean(It) to be politically correct, must have lived in a bubble it's whole life.
It is brainwashed by fake news irrational thinking.
As you may see, it's ridiculous stereotype of Trump supporters is so wrong and out of touch with reality.

Its sad to think that It thinks all or majority of Trump supporters are living in trailerparks.
I know a bunch of rich people that voted for Trump.
I know a bunch of section 9 housing that voted Democratic (Democratic base). But do you see republicans assualting section 9 housing intelligence... No.

Democrats are verbally assualting republicans, you can see it all over the fake news media, and its brainwashed followers.

Calling Trump supporters Terrorists? C'mon it!
No Trump supporters are making bombs. Why do I know this? Because Trump supporters are winning. It doesnt make sense. Im not stooping down to your level saying " All the Democrat supporters are in their makeshift labs making rican".
Who is known to make military grade IEDS?
Middle Eastern Opposition.
Also, a strategy that George Soros could pull "And then there were none" from the book.
George Soros pays a person or group to make bombs and send it to designated targets, but make sure they don't detonate. Since Soros would be a victim, no one would expect it to be him.

I was humored by black powder from "Pappas Old Gun" makes me think that you have zero knowledge of gun culture.
Have you heard of AR-40?
AR-15's more lethal bigger legal brother.

The left would win a civil war because of advance weapon technology that they made for the last 100 years?
Liberals using their violent fighting words again, trying to rouse a civil war because of their hatred.
Yes those liberals that are the NRA.
Besides the left having NRA what advanced technology do they have? Are you referring to the Left as the military? Just know Space Force is Republican made, lil it buddy.

It sounds like you wished the bombs would of gone off by you rhetoric. That attitude is wrong and pity on your it soul.
Americans shouldnt cause violence to eachother.

The bomb maker could be from another country... Like Russia... Maybe because they are sick of the lies of collision.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join