It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive packages sent "to Leftists" likely false flag attacks Predicted by Alex Jones.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I bring home several figures a year.

Then I usually get caught and have to release them.

I make 7 figures.
I hope I'll be able to learn to write the rest of alphabet by sometime next year.

No wonder you're a Trump fan.

Good One, Phage.
He Stoops To Conquer.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I bring home several figures a year.

Then I usually get caught and have to release them.

I make 7 figures.
I hope I'll be able to learn to write the rest of alphabet by sometime next year.

No wonder you're a Trump fan.

Good One, Phage.
He Stoops To Conquer.

At least he's consistent

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
I was in a staff meeting today when the reports came in. Yeah, I do work for a 3 letter (which includes almost every agency in the fed), but we all laughed at the incompetence of this obvous alt-right loser, who could not get his bombs to go off. Yes, we laughed at this fool, who had been already been profiled as alt-right. The person in question is as good as caught. He, yes he, is as good as caught. He could not figure out how to make his bombs explode, and left evidence. I am not involved with the actual investigation, But it is pretty much closrd. Just a stupid, triggered, alt-right terririst. You do know they killed more Americans than ISIS, don't you?I

At one point in the meeting my director joked that "if Billing had sent the bomb at least it would have gone off."

Yeah, alt-right amateurs who don't really know the way the wind blows screw up the puppets of Trump once again...

Pure comedy gold.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
oh for crying out loud!!!
the danged martians sent the packages, now everybody happy!!!
I can tell just by reading through these three pages that it ain't gonna matter one iota who actually did the deed!! it will be "fake news", "false flag", "oh we can't trust them" and then back to the kind of crap I just read three pages of, just egging each other on, hoping to "trigger" the next crazy loon, be they from right or left.
there is no way anyone can know at the present time, unless of course you are part of one of the teams investigating this and they've lucked out and solved it already.
Alex Jones said....lol...
Alex Jones has managed to get himself banned from everywhere because Alex Jones ain't got the common decency to let grieving parents bury their dead children in peace and go on with their life! Why should i give a crap what Alex Jones says!!

it was the martians, they sent the danged bombs, just teleported them down into the mailboxes, offices, and homes from their home planet and now they are laughing their arses off are our stupidity, think of it as kind of a martian reality tv show!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I can tell just by reading through these three pages that it ain't gonna matter one iota who actually did the deed!!
Really? The title alone wasn't enough?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

F#kin Martians.

Who knew they hated leftists!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]toysforadults[/post]

originally posted by: [post]bknapple32[/post]
a reply to: [post]Doctor Smith[/post]

Or the old adage... throw all the sht you can against the wall and see what sticks..

Say there will be a false flag enough times, and you can claim the next incident is EXACTLY that. And why not? When the vast majority of you hear false flag and - boom- make your mind up that what it is and no amount of actual fact or evidence will ever dissuade you. None of you have a lick of evidence to show this is a FF. At least wait until something actually proves .. or at the very least is circumstantial enough to take seriously.

IF this is a false flag. Then so is the caravan. Perpetuated by the GOP to incite fear in the rural south and get out their vote. I mean- it happened in October, right? I think you get my point.

I totally believe you, can you link the other times Jones has made the same claim?

just curious I assume you already know seeing as you made the assertion so comfortably

Let see. where do i begin...

Sandy Hook,

Full stop. I dont need to bring a single other case up.

But sure- I will

9/11( i happen to agree just not in detail)
london bombings
katrina
boston marathon
san bernadino
orlando massacre

Should I keep going?

Don't stop. Keep going with your empirical proof, obvious truths, undeniable evidence, and the testimony in parents who lost childeren, you very sensitive person. You do know that there are real parents you can meet who lost childern, and are willing to debunk your horribly insensitive theory? That these are parents, with kid, who have grandparents, aunts, uncles? Do you realize the pain you jerks cause them to call them all actors! So you know what evil you do to other people just to make your pathetic life in your hatred seem real? Shane on you.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]JasonBillung[/post]

originally posted by: [post]toysforadults[/post]

a reply to: [post]Doctor Smith[/post]

Or the old adage... throw all the sht you can against the wall and see what sticks..

Say there will be a false flag enough times, and you can claim the next incident is EXACTLY that. And why not? When the vast majority of you hear false flag and - boom- make your mind up that what it is and no amount of actual fact or evidence will ever dissuade you. None of you have a lick of evidence to show this is a FF. At least wait until something actually proves .. or at the very least is circumstantial enough to take seriously.

IF this is a false flag. Then so is the caravan. Perpetuated by the GOP to incite fear in the rural south and get out their vote. I mean- it happened in October, right? I think you get my point.

I totally believe you, can you link the other times Jones has made the same claim?

just curious I assume you already know seeing as you made the assertion so comfortably

Let see. where do i begin...

Sandy Hook,

Full stop. I dont need to bring a single other case up.

But sure- I will

9/11( i happen to agree just not in detail)
london bombings
katrina
boston marathon
san bernadino
orlando massacre

Should I keep going?

Don't stop. Keep going with your empirical proof, obvious truths, undeniable evidence, and the testimony in parents who lost childeren, you very sensitive person. You do know that there are real parents you can meet who lost childern, and are willing to debunk your horribly insensitive theory? That these are parents, with kid, who have grandparents, aunts, uncles? Do you realize the pain you jerks cause them to call them all actors! So you know what evil you do to other people just to make your pathetic life in your hatred seem real? Shane on you.

What? Are you reading an entirely different post than what I wrote or just trolling? I discredit Alex jones BECAUSE he thinks Sandy hook is a false flag.....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]xuenchen[/post]
Maxine Waters got 2 😃

The Latest: 2 suspicious packages addressed to Rep. Waters

She gets two bombs and you put a happy face. Still the same xuenchen i remember from years ago.....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

No I agreed. /sarc.

Sorry that it was not clear.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I feel an Oprah meme coming up in the queue... Everybody got to get them bombs!

- It's just sad how everybody now wants to hop on the sympathy train.
edit on 10/24/2018 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Yes, indeed! Shane on that poster!

edit on 24-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Rereading this post I was really doing a bad job at sarcasm, and I see it was poorly formed.

I seem to be encouraging you to go further in this nonsense. Sorry if I took it too far.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]JasonBillung[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

No I agreed. /sarc.

Sorry that it was not clear.

Ahhhh, Ill admit my sarcasm detector malfunctions a lot when Im on ATS.. and my visits have been fewer and farther between as of late...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
oh for crying out loud!!!
the danged martians sent the packages, now everybody happy!!!
I can tell just by reading through these three pages that it ain't gonna matter one iota who actually did the deed!! it will be "fake news", "false flag", "oh we can't trust them" and then back to the kind of crap I just read three pages of, just egging each other on, hoping to "trigger" the next crazy loon, be they from right or left.
there is no way anyone can know at the present time, unless of course you are part of one of the teams investigating this and they've lucked out and solved it already.
Alex Jones said....lol...
Alex Jones has managed to get himself banned from everywhere because Alex Jones ain't got the common decency to let grieving parents bury their dead children in peace and go on with their life! Why should i give a crap what Alex Jones says!!

it was the martians, they sent the danged bombs, just teleported them down into the mailboxes, offices, and homes from their home planet and now they are laughing their arses off are our stupidity, think of it as kind of a martian reality tv show!

So you're saying it was illegal aliens?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Last line was that kid yelling "Shane, Shane" right?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maxine Waters got 2 😃

The Latest: 2 suspicious packages addressed to Rep. Waters

Two scoops?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Actually the last line was, "Shane come back you left your cool car and 6 figure salary behind!"

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yup. And he claims to work in an alphabet agency making mid 6 figures. Sucks when Reddit kiddos get bored and come muck up the ATS pages.
edit on 24-10-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join