It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive packages sent "to Leftists" likely false flag attacks Predicted by Alex Jones.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: rollanotherone

Real mature. So you are ok with alt-right folks who you support sending bombs to our political leaders? Just say yes or no.

You know the facts already? Wow. Were you the one who sent them? You know more than the FBI? COOL STORY BRO. Keep those tears streaming

And no. I don't approve of violence.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: IAMTAT

Are you proud of you terrorist brothers today?

Who? My leftist countrymen?

Really sounds like the same old alt-right goobers living in the trailer parks did this failed effort. None of the bombs went off? Sounds like the typically Trump voter with a piece of pipe, some black powder from "Pappas old gun" and a bunch of dumb ass that can't even make a good bomb.

Your and your terrorist folks could really do a better job if you could figure out how to actually make a bomb go off.

Pathetic. And you goobers think that you are going to beat the left in a civil war? Get real. The left went to school and became engineers who have had all the advanced weapons for the last 100 years. The alt-right stayed with and lived with the guys in the lower class slums and later trailer courts, never got through high school, and, as today proves, can't even make a simple black powder bomb. You hayseeds are pathetic.

You sound a little rattled.
The theory that the OP presented is not only plausible, it might be very likely.
You just might have to swallow the fact that your deranged Leftist compadres are very willing and capable to try and pull off a stunt like this.
They have been lying and conniving for decades.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I have one of those degees, and make mid 6 figures. My wife does also. How you doing?

Uh huh. A mid 6 figures. And you're here. Trolling on ATS. Anymore true stories you want to tell us?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He makes money! And probably has really nice shampoo!

And one of those fancy flatscreen tv's!

With the remote!

I pictured Steve Martin in The Jerk.

link   

Explosive packages sent "to Leftists" likely false flag attacks Predicted by Alex Jones.

I never gave AJ much credibility but his warnings about the GAY Frogs saved a lot of lives. We owe Alex jones a big..."atta boy"
edit on 24-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"The winner of tonights Lottery drawing once groped me inappropriately 36 years ago."

Glad I lost.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Real mature. So you are ok with alt-right folks who you support sending bombs to our political leaders? Just say yes or no.

I'll answer.

I've been saying all day it was probably a Trump supporter doing this.

And he's an asshole.

There is no excuse.

The reasoning, on the other hand, is probably because of the 24/7 bullsh#t from leftist douchebags who won't quit whining.

So, triggered?

Yup. Mid six figure people speak just like that. Tell you what, put your six figure money where your mouth is. You know what we want. Show us.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

you do know that FBI statistics prove that the alt-right kills the most Americans ...

Really?
Can you recite abortion statistics as well?

link   

originally posted by: [post]JasonBillung[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

So, all you Trumpust are saying "wow, this is bad, but what the heck, we were triggered, and can't control our fascist urges to do terrorism?"

you do know that FBI statistics prove that the alt-right kills the most Americans ...

Dude.... I dont think youre grasping what Im saying..... Like ... at all

Re read my posts.. Im saying that doesnt excuse him. And what is this about fbi stats? Back in my day on ats we used to have to provide a verifiable source to back up talk like that. I suggest you do so before spouting off that alt righters kill the most americans....

Oh by the way... Im a liberal non trump voter, so on top of everything else you got wrong, you also have no idea to whom you are speaking apparently... Do some research, state your points better. Itll help improve the discourse

link   

So, all you Trumpust are saying "wow, this is bad, but what the heck, we were triggered, and can't control our fascist urges to do terrorism?"

Sources?

link   

So what you're saying (just to be clear) is that we should be responsible for every stupid thing someone does for whatever reason and then you say alt-right kills more than anyone else.

And you call yourself an engineer?

Your posts indicate reee. I mean massive amounts of irrational hatred and bile.

I am an engineer and you embarrass the profession.

Your posts contain as much substance as the drool off Hillary's chin.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Tell the FBI to start counting abortion statistics.

The number one killer of 'Muricans.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Re read my posts.. Im saying that doesnt excuse him. And what is this about fbi stats? Back in my day on ats we used to have to provide a verifiable source to back up talk like that. I suggest you do so before spouting off that alt righters kill the most americans....

Oh by the way... Im a liberal non trump voter, so on top of everything else you got wrong, you also have no idea to whom you are speaking apparently... Do some research, state your points better. Itll help improve the discourse

He, it, dim, they.. just joined ATS. My prediction? Doesn't even know who Xuechen is.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]rollanotherone[/post]

a reply to: [post]rollanotherone[/post]

I have one of those degees, and make mid 6 figures. My wife does also. How you doing?

Uh huh. A mid 6 figures. And you're here. Trolling on ATS. Anymore true stories you want to tell us?

What in the holy blue hell does ones income have to do with coming on to ATS?

I think youd be greatly surprised by some of the people youre associating with here. Jumping to conclusions so quickly only shows how narrow minded your world view is..

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just the FACTS!

Top 10 leading causes of Death.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Heart Disease 614,348

652,639 legal induced abortions

www.cdc.gov...

link   

originally posted by: [post]rollanotherone[/post]

originally posted by: [post]bknapple32[/post]

He, it, dim, they.. just joined ATS. My prediction? Doesn't even know who Xuechen is.

Now Im just confused to what your point is..to whom youre addressing...or frankly, what youre trying to even state. Its a bit incoherent.

link   

You're real clever with the "Quote Cloaking".

Afraid of something or?

😸

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I was thinking the same thing. Remembering Alex Jones had recently predicted that false flags by the desperate left was imminent.

Funny thing that. Have you ever noticed how when ''leftists'' think the samething it is labeled ''groupthink", yet when conservatives think the same thing it is because they are so smart and have figured out the ''truth''?

As for Alex Jones predicting anything, well duh... I predict that Alex Jones will predict. Simple as pie.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So what you're saying (just to be clear) is that we should be responsible for every stupid thing someone does for whatever reason and then you say alt-right kills more than anyone else.

Yes that is what they're saying.

Just like gun control.

We're somehow responsible for what someone else does.

Social justice!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]xuenchen[/post]

You're real clever with the "Quote Cloaking".

Afraid of something or?

😸

What the what?! I have no idea what youre talking about. But something curious....

rollanotherone brings you up out of nowhere.. and then 3 minutes later you join the thread and say... what exactly? Im not sure- nor am i sure that I even care.. But I have a question for ya mate.... is rollanotherone your burner account?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join