It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive packages sent "to Leftists" likely false flag attacks Predicted by Alex Jones.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My bet it is someone with this type of mentality....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

hopefully so. Looks like this narrative has failed and is backfiring on the left like the rest.

Wonder what the next "crisis" will be?

I am going with somthing targeting Ted Cruz and Russia.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

hopefully so. Looks like this narrative has failed and is backfiring on the left like the rest.

These devices are clearly designed for show.
They could've easily been created otherwise...as these are simple devices.

So the motive behind them is likely any of the below:

1.) Create fear

2.) Issue a warning

3.) Create sympathy for the recipients

4.) Frame others

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
I figured someone would post this on here.

I seriously doubt it was a False flag but I am sure Trump's faithful will eat this up.

What does this even mean. Are you saying the actions of one man are reflective on Trump and the rest of us?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
could they have been sent by some gay frogs?

I hope whomever sent these packages is punished and that ALL Americans stay safe

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

FALSE FLAG?
A bunch of crap put together with a watch battery clock?

Publicity Stunt individually motivated by some moron at the DNC.

Henry Munoz III is my suspect

en.wikipedia.org...

democrats.org...

Reward?

www.youtube.com...

That is hilarious

edit on 25-10-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

Got to get me some tap water

Somebody should tell Alex Jones the reason the frogs are happy is the UNCONTAMINATED WATER I would rather be swimming in treated water than some contaminated water source with modern pollution that causes lesions and sickness. whatever

The frogs I played with as a kid were always around a sewage pipe, maybe it's the drugs being flushed down the toilet?
Or the biproduct of consumption.

www.youtube.com...

Some idiot scientist probably did a study near a sewage pipe, the frogs were probably all hopped up on codeine and looking to party.

I wonder if the raw sewage is affecting the fish, Probably be better for the enviornrnment if everybody pissed outside that was using codeine or antibiotics, find a nice little patch of grass, and spread it around, not to practical for women though. Maybe a periodic increase water flow to the sewer systems might do the trick, a lot of low flow toilets out there now. Sewers probably designed for 1950's flow. Interesting subject.

Maybe a quick double flush by anyone using anti biotics or codeine might help. probably the cheapest fix.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

is antifa alt right or what you just described accept on the left ?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

worked tool and die for 40 years, made great money and retired at 60 . Didn't need a degree . Would give further opinion but it would be impolite . Enjoy you life

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think you are awesome
That may be the best layout of the truth ever posted

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here is the growing consensus amongst security and bomb experts:

None of the 10 bombs exploded and there was no claim of responsibility.

“What they wanted to do was scare people, cause disruption, but not necessarily hurt anybody, because if they’d wanted to hurt people the bombs would have gone off,” said Matthew Bradley, a former CIA agent and current regional security director of International SOS and Control Risks.

“My personal feeling is that this is some kind of a wacko, rather than an organization trying to accomplish something. Evil, mad, has a grudge. A little mix of all of these,” said University of Rhode Island chemistry professor Jimmie Oxley, an explosives expert.
Source: www.reuters.com...

The liberal Media will be the last to buy into this however. Wolfe Blister cut an interview short today with a NYPD bomb expert, after he stated that they're just telling people to be vigilant out of an abundance of caution. That the "bombs" were not designed to explode intentionally, or accidentally through jostling in the mail, being delivered, etc..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
NEW evac of Time Warner Center tonight.
Suspicious package/abandoned backpack.
www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: agenda51

These devices are clearly designed for show.
They could've easily been created otherwise...as these are simple devices.

So the motive behind them is likely any of the below:

1.) Create fear

2.) Issue a warning

3.) Create sympathy for the recipients

4.) Frame others

(5) Get control of the narrative. Get attention away from the real serious "deep state" criminals who will never be prosecuted.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

Just the third floor. Probably a suspicious "thumb drive", like the one sent to NY Governor Cuomo.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I was thinking the same thing. Remembering Alex Jones had recently predicted that false flags by the desperate left was imminent. They want to justify all the censoring of free speech from free thinking conservatives. They've been stalling things since Trump was elected.

Breaking! Alex Jones Predicted False Flag Attacks To Blame Patriots

Listen to yourself talk...

Words like "they" and "want"..
Stir the pot some more WHYDONTCHA

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.msn.com...

Just the third floor. Probably a suspicious "thumb drive", like the one sent to NY Governor Cuomo.

Maybe somebody saw a statue.

😯

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

www.msn.com...

Maybe somebody saw a statue.

😯

Another fake bomb just arrived at Diane Feinstein's office in California. Maybe from Chinese sympathizers?
losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Any ex-officers from the American artillery here? Specifically 8 inch guns? Remember the "special weapon" we all had to learn to arm? Had a rocket assist?

Oh my. These so called bombers are lame. Any of us old "red legs" would have done this right. Not that I agree with this crap, but take pride in your work for Christ sake.

King of battle.
edit on 26-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: bknapple32

Bunch of cowards who act like terrorist swine but don't have the conviction to die for their beliefs. Typical alt-right cowards. Wait and see how many here defend these terrorists. And how many say "but,but,but, it is expected, because they made us this way..., So now we are terrorissts"

Triggered right wing white nationalist who want to bring the US to Nazi Germany with their inner fear and cowerdace...

I think you're probably a very gullible person IRL...

First off, you're already assuming it's Alt-Right... I'm not Alt-Right however, so I'm not encompassed in this analysis of yours, but I'd like to point out that this could seriously be anyone - this could be just as likely a leftist that is just trying to make the right look bad. We know nothing yet, so shut your ignorant mouth up.

Secondly, I doubt very, very much you make 5 figures, you are simply too stupid to make that unless it's a position you inherited through a family company, which would then seriously take you out of the conversation of "success" due to being spoon fed to you through ties.

Third, it's fairly obvious by using everyday logic that most on the RIGHT are more intelligent in logic and mathematics than the LEFT. Right wingers (and not ALT RIGHT) can and do call out their own side, are more critical of bad ideas than the Left, whom have a hard time supporting ANTIFA, BLM and the like.

Fourth, don't generalize... the left preaches "Don't hate all Muslims, not all Muslims are terrorists!" but then in the same breath, group ALL Right Wingers together like we all attacked someone on the left. The RIGHT is almost 100% on the defensive, because they know that if they take an offensive approach like the LEFT, the media will have a field day with it, condemning the RIGHT and all those within it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I do remember this being predicted

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

Next phase. They have a suspect. What is the evidence? Will the public see the evidence or lack there of? They just might set someone up to be the big bad National.

edit on 26-10-2018 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join