It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. [ ] rested upon him, he fell befor the throne
2. [… k]ing, rage is coming to the world, and your years
3. […]. . . your vision, all of it is about to come unto the world.
4. [… mi]ghty [signs], distress is coming uopn the land
5. […] great slaughter in the provinces
6. […] king of Assyria [ and E]gypt
7. […] he will rule over the land
8. […] will do and all will serve
9. [… gr]eat will be called and he will be designated by his name.
1. He will be called the Son of God, and they will call him the Son of the Most High like a shooting star.
2. that you saw, so will be thier kingdom, they will rule several years over
3. the earth and crush everything, a people will crush another people and nation (will crush) nation.
4. Blank (space left balnk in the manuscript) Until the people of God arises and makes everyone rest from warfare.
5. Their kingdom will be an eteranl kingdom, and their paths will be righteous. They will judge
6. the earth with truth, and all (nations) will make peace. The warfare will cease from the land,
7. and all (nations) will worship him. The great God will be their help,
8. He Himself will fight for them, putting peoples into their power, all of them
9. He will cast them away before him, His dominion will be an everlasting dominion and all the abysses
And they asked him in amazement: "Who is our Mother and which her angels? And where is her kingdom?"
St. Luke 13, 3-34
33Nevertheless, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day, for it is not admissible for a prophet to perish outside of Jerusalem. 34O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her! How often I have longed to gather your children together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling. 35Look, your house is left to you desolate. And I tell you, you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”…
St. Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling!
originally posted by: The angel of light
That intolerance of the dominant classes of Jerusalem and their obsession with the Authority surely is the explanation of why there were monastic communities living far away of their reach, like the Essenes.
The Angel of Lightness