It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candice Owens: Timing of mail bombs targeting democrats is 'suspicious'.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Right. While I can see where ketsuko is coming from, I just can't be convinced this is some elaborate ploy. Still sounds like a lone nut. How many times has something like this happened that was just amateur morons thinking they're saving the country?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: xuenchen
She has nailed it.

It IS 100% Democrat sponsored and paid for.

Yeah, obviously a democratic false flag operation.

It couldn't possibly just be some right-wing nut who watches to much fox news and is way to obsessed with Donald Trump... off his meds again.
You are absolutely correct. It can't be that. Thank you for posting.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ketsuko

Wait?

It's not a massive left wing false flag? It's just some pissed off nut?

Inconceivable.

I never said conclusively what I think it is because I don't know.

I've said repeatedly that it could be a lot of things.

The only thing I believe about it is that those bombs were not intended to actually explode.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Guys, guys, guys, rampant speculation isn't required. We already know the culprit.

"Violent Rhetoric" has already claimed responsibility.

Words into bombs: Donald Trump’s violent rhetoric has consequences

Has age of Trump's violent rhetoric brought 'the awful' back to US politics?

edit on 24-10-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The only thing I believe about it is that those bombs were not intended to actually explode.

You could be right.
I'm guessing you're talking about the one we've seen a picture of though, and making assumptions about the others.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

5 bombs and not one went off? Really sheety bomb maker thankfully. I'm skeptical as always but I don't think even the Dems would stoop that low...maybe

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Wait?

It's not a massive left wing false flag? It's just some pissed off nut?

Inconceivable.

Well you have all the right mix. Desperation demonstrated again and again as traditional steering outlets fail, looking like another setback year for left at election, large scale and unbelievable political stunt in the massive threatened border crossing, real american nationalism on rise the sort that appeals to all stripes ect got to do something. Got to make the "right" look nuts somehow. Its war. Its harts and minds. Its the man behind the curtain.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Willtell

5 bombs and not one went off? Really sheety bomb maker thankfully. I'm skeptical as always but I don't think even the Dems would stoop that low...maybe

Yea they would and everybody knows it. And it will back fire. Even though the left has plenty of bomb makers.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You could be right.
I'm guessing you're talking about the one we've seen a picture of though, and making assumptions about the others.

We've heard no reports of the bomb squad having to detonate any of those devices, only that they were "functional" and that if manipulated correctly "may have gone off." The talking head on the news was talking about them and said they would have had to be handled more or less wrong to provoke them into going off -- like fireworks.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I'd argue that amateur morons couldn't plant at least 6 explosives in or around the vicinity of a protected public figure all over the country within hours on the same day and not leave a trace other than whats intended.

To quote Morgan Freeman in Seven.. "Its dismissive to call him a lunatic. Don't make that mistake"

And like it's been mentioned elsewhere, the point of a bomb is to explode. You phone in a bomb threat. You deliver a live bomb ready to rock.

This is an orchestrated move at the very least and the motives are what's suspicious.

It's easy to see how the politicians could be doing this to themselves. They could spin it in HOURS and take all the focus off the caravan that was DOMINATING yesterday. At least that's what I saw.

Misdirection.

edit on 24-10-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yeah. So, talking heads?

But from what I've heard, detonation unless necessary would destroy some pretty good evidence. So they didn't want to to that.

edit on 10/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The timing is just impeccable. I think we all know what's going on here.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I remember a thread from a day or two ago where a rock was thrown into a Republicans window. I said that it was most likely a setup to garner midterm sympathy. A few of the members posting in this thread were quick to deny the possibility but now that the shoe is on the other foot those same members are saying there's no possible way this wasn't a setup.

I called it too. I'd have to agree that this could possibly be a setup to get people all riled up right before the midterms. They've done it with the rock through a window a few days ago now they're hitting the other side with accusations. Very predictable at this point.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well if it's one thing us rednecks know how to do.

It's shoot and blow snip up.

We don't fail at either.
edit on 24-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Somehow they probably wanted the "bombs" to work in conjunction. Maybe as simple as falling back in Trumps lap for blaming the Dems for the march. You know......what his people are really like even though Obama had a real life bomb maker at the White House. But this stuff is all very boring compared to the Sacco and Vanzetti days.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Half baked plan, bomb looks like it was thrown together last minute. It has liberal craft written all over it.

Seriously though, I could see a right wing nut sending one to Soro's, maybe even CNN, but why Obama and Hillary? I would think they will have a solid suspect within a couple of days to a week, as sloppy as they were I'm sure they left evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Most of us wouldn't.

Turning those snip hats in to martyrs would kill the Republican party for decades.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Hay nothing like a this sort of thing to rescue something from the every deepening muck of irrelevance.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The expert in question was on the unibomber case working explosives there. Not that it matters a whole lot, but generally, LEOs end up detonating most improvised explosive devices.

That they didn't need to do that with these tells you how dangerous they were.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: MarkOfTheV
... even though Obama had a real life bomb maker at the White House.

edit on 24-10-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join