It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candice Owens: Timing of mail bombs targeting democrats is 'suspicious'.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What makes it so suspicious is, it is history repeated. The dems have compared the president to Hitler many times. Apparently they have decided to use Hitlers tactics. Hitler bombed his own headquarters to gain the sympathy vote and used the "foreigners are trying to take us over" tactics. Isn't it only the most visible and loud receiving these letters.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Or imagine someone who isnt quite supporting him, but theyve been thinking about it. They are indecisive. They think both sides have some good points.

And you think that # is actually significant? To tilt the voting one way or the other? I don't.

Ok. That is your opinion and you're welcome to it.

I also don't think if there are such people, they would be so stupid (or would hope at least), that one crazed person sending pipebombs is actually the decider in what agendas and political policies do to shape the American future.

You are assuming fake pipe bombs is the Only tactic the Dems are using to sway these fence sitters. Why would you assume that? Maybe you are one of those "unbelievably stupid" people you were just talking about?

"Well Gosh fleabit, I don't see how someone could be so stupid, that they assume the Democrats only have ONE dirty trick up their sleeves to influence the elections... do these people really exist???"

Don't forget the caravan. Another Democrat trick to try to make us look like we dont want to help people in need. Oh but thats just a bunch of people who just decided to come here on their own and they cant help it that the timing is perfect to attempt to influence the midterms!

But I guess logic can't stand in the way of a good false flag theory.

"So Deb, which way are you going to vote?"
"Well Bob, I was going to vote for the Republicans, but was on the fence really. But then someone sent a bunch of Democrats pipe bombs! Well obviously I have to vote Democrat now, you can't trust those violent, pipe-bomb-sending Republicans."

... hilarious.

Dont you dare talk to ME about logic. You who cant even fathom a multi pronged approach to a midterm strategy.

The only thing that is hilarious, is you thinking you can accurately predict how someone will react just by trying to point out how rediculous it sounds. People do rediculous things all the time! It's our #ing TRADEMARK.

Watch this:
"So Deb, what do you want for dinner?"
"Well Bob, I like to fill my body with the most poisonous crap I could possibly imagine, so Im gonna head on down to the nearest fast food chain where they get their meat from the most miserable animals you could imagine which is actually kind of humane, becuase when death comes, its like a relief for them, they welcome it with a big smile on their face, and the best part about it is the employees are the same way! You can tell when they take your order they are abouy 99.98% dead inside, only a Little ways further to go! So yeah thats the kind of institution I wanna be involved in! I chip in a good 20-25% of my income to dedicating that this process can continue! And I'm killing myself in the process! I wash it all down with a diabetes coke- I mean, a Diet Coke lol!"

People are doing this so much they had to install computer kiosks so people wouldnt have to stand in line to place an order. You can even make normal healthy things sound rediculous its no evidence people wont do it.

Youre wrong, your so called logic is wrong. Attempting to educate you is tiring. That is all.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You mean as suspecious as the attacks on conservatives you have bitched and whined about for the past month?
Did someone beat you at your own game?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am thinking this is a false flag and taken from this playbook.Gleiwitz

I think the left knows they are going to lose big in the elections. This little "bombing campaign" is cover. The headline on Nov. 3rd will be "Did the bombs sent to democrats suppress the vote."

Then the real terror will begin Gleiwitz style..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Democratic leaders Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California and Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York issued a joint statement on Wednesday, calling President Trump's remarks earlier in the day regarding suspicious packages "hollow until he reverses his statements that condone acts of violence."

Case in point.

www.cnn.com...

resident Donald Trump condemned the series of attempted attacks on high-profile Democrats and others, declaring Wednesday that "acts or threats of political violence have no place in the United States."

www.baltimoresun.com...

'Hollow words'.

Absolutely hollow words! Your president has incited violence to the left since the campaign trail. Tells people how great it used to be when you could knock a guy out, offers to pay legal fees if his supporters get violent, and painted the media as an enemy of the people. He has dehumanized and inspired violence, and now he got it. I'm getting sick of hearing about how divisive we are, when this monster has a platform to demagogue from.

So ya, hollow words. I can't wait until he gets away from his handlers and we get to hear how he really feels about it. Has Jr. tweeted his false flag bs yet? That mental diarrhea is going to paint you all in a really bad light.

So thanks to you and yours, you know the ones that are looking for civil war 2.0, can't wait to shoot a lefty. We are looking good for President Warren 2020, and blue wave 2018. It's your fault.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bloodworth

POPPY COCK

I know, shhh no one wants to know the truth.

And liberals definitely cant handle it, physically and mentally .

Forgot to mention transmitted diseases

And largest immigrant group known for avoiding taxes and sending dangerous amounts of cash out of the u.s.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Turkenstein

Interesting view.
A new iteration of the Reichstag Fire? Or is that yet to come?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There are several members here on ATS who are my favorites and you're one of them. Great posts/threads...always S&F !

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-10-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yes Infowars. Deal with it.

No thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Yes Infowars. Deal with it.

No thanks.

But zi CNN sayz you muzt deal withz it !!

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Willtell

Trump might be a "flag", but he ain't no "false".

It's not that complicated

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96>>>> Absolutely. I said the illegal caravan in Mexico was timed for the election and aimed at Trump. If he cracks down, the dems get their base( latinos their new darlings) stirred up against him or if Trump lets them in the GOP base gets disgusted and stays home. Soros' mummy smell was all over that and when they made it a point to try to disprove it( but never actually disproving it), that was proof right there. Then this all out mail bomb thing. They get ridiculous because they think that people are that stupid and they've gotten stupid thinking that and not having any touch of reality. Maybe a 10% chance it was some whack job conservative, maybe a 20% it was a whack job liberal trying to frame the conservatives. But a 70% chance this was cooked up by the DNC.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Leftie libbers showing another example what they're all about...violence destruction & FIRE.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Richard, is that you? LOL.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Save your breath. Idiots cannot be reasoned with.

People think these bombs are fake. Granted, there's actual footage of the FBI handling the bomb and taking it away to a munitions range to detonate. Doesn't matter, they're fake.

People think the democrats are behind "caravans", "bombs", anything that messes with the movie they've already played out in their head.

The internet has made a GIGANTIC portion of people succumb to their mental illness. It's somewhat entertaining, but also infuriating because you just want to help some of these people, but you can't fix crazy.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How can we trust the FBI and the CIA to get to the bottom of this and reveal the truth to the American people? If the bomber turns out to have any connection to Hillary or the DNC there is a good chance the Deep State will bury it.
I wish it was different, but the FBI has destroyed the trust and confidence I have in their ability to do the right thing without partisan politics getting in the way.

edit on 10/25/2018 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63
How can we trust the FBI and the CIA to get to the bottom of this and reveal the truth to the American people? If the bomber turns out to have any connection to Hillary or the DNC there is a good chance the Deep State will bury it.
I wish it was different, but the FBI has destroyed the trust and confidence I have in their ability to do the right thing without partisan politics getting in the way.

They already have scapegoats and sheepdip waiting for the code signal.

👥

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
a reply to: whargoul

Save your breath. Idiots cannot be reasoned with.

People think these bombs are fake. Granted, there's actual footage of the FBI handling the bomb and taking it away to a munitions range to detonate. Doesn't matter, they're fake.

People think the democrats are behind "caravans", "bombs", anything that messes with the movie they've already played out in their head.

The internet has made a GIGANTIC portion of people succumb to their mental illness. It's somewhat entertaining, but also infuriating because you just want to help some of these people, but you can't fix crazy.

I wanna see the footage of the FBI detonating the bombs! Not a bomb next to said bomb, I want to see the power of those baby’s since none of them worked as clearly intended. Someone felt safe enough to open the envelope and take one out and set it down. Maybe they forgot to set the clocks on all of them for people’s daily routines? Who knows. I just really want to see the FBI footage you speak of.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join