It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candice Owens: Timing of mail bombs targeting democrats is 'suspicious'.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Oh, so you think the timing of the bombs is suspicious? What about the serendipitous and spontaneous creation of a migrant wave from Central America just in time for the mid-term elections? Trump couldn't ask for a better backdrop to his fear and loathing in America platform.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Dude just send Candace The Rednecks analysis! He slam dunked any notion it could have been anything but another sad, desperate plot by the kicking and screaming Democrats.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Actually both seem to be backfired attempts to get Democrats support. Democrats cling to the idea the American people want these illegals here.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bloodworth

Yeah. That fear thing seems to work real well.
Trouble is, it can work forever.

Trump's been the boss for two years and you're still scared #less.

More time, give him more time! Right?

Nothing to do with fear.

It's over population
Lack of jobs
Lack of resources
No room in schools

Tax payer going broke

By me 7 kids in a classroom of 30 have parents who contribute to school tax.

What are single family homes now host multiple families. Over crowding the schools

Illegal immigration has stalled Americas progress
If things were nipped in the butt a long time ago.

Americans would be able to have free health care, more advanced technology, newer infrastructure.

Peoole dont understand the cost of the jailing, sentencing, deporting, translating costs

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

ONE OF YOUR OWN
OWN IT

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

POPPY COCK

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Oh, so you think the timing of the bombs is suspicious? What about the serendipitous and spontaneous creation of a migrant wave from Central America just in time for the mid-term elections? Trump couldn't ask for a better backdrop to his fear and loathing in America platform.

No, its just an attempt to bring to the forefront Trumps "unwillingness to help those in need" to paint him as a cold monster. Nevermind the billions in foreign aid, nevermind that we along with the Europeans are the only nations that allow random people to come find a better life under our protective wing. Nevermind that we are the least racist most generous nation in existence. Nevermind that mexico savagely imprisoned, beat, killed a US soldier who accidentally crossed into Mexican territory. Nevermind that the entire world hates us. But yeah we are the ones with the problem. Bad Trump! Law and order is racist. When people decide to come here cause THEIR home is a #hole you just need to be ready to provide whatever they need and make their lives HAPPY, right NOW!!! Or else...

I almost hope Russia or China or a SinoRusso alliance takes over the world. You'll all be telling stories of the Golden Age of humanity when the US was the benevolent leader of the world.

Why dont these nations just sage themselves a lot of time and effort and just elect an American, or even a European immigrant, as their president? These people are obviously not nation-builders. They need to be taught by living under the example. We have an interest in cleaning up these places so when they come here, they have some idea how a civilized society should be.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Bombs are a scam? For what? Will bombs sent to Democrats in some weird way I can't imagine, make someone who was going to vote Republic, vote for the Dems instead? Hmm.. I sort of doubt it.

Do any of you Trump supporters feel the sudden need to now vote for the Democrats because of this event? A single one of you? Or are you even MORE intent on voting Republican? If the latter.. perhaps this event is actually the right playing the right - ever think of that?

It's ridiculous to think this will somehow magically drum up Dem votes.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Add Joe Biden and Robert DiNiro to the "list" for effectiveness.

Any Means Necessary with mucho helpi from MSM.

Electionatti Desperatti

🎃

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Independent voters

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If it was one of my own.,

They wouldn't have been fake.

From Fake News to Fake Bom's.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Imagine someone has just started to give support to Trump. They were reluctant, but finally they conceded that he is not Hitler or Satan...

Or imagine someone who isnt quite supporting him, but theyve been thinking about it. They are indecisive. They think both sides have some good points.

Then this happens and they say "Oh hell no these people are Even Crazier than the Dems, what was I even THINKING!" and they go running to the Left where they feel SAFE and Secure.

See the Left have committed a Lot of acts of violence and terror. But a BOMB is a whole other level of violence, terror, cowardice, could harm multiple random people not just the target, and the imagery that comes to mind when one thinks of a bomb exploding in someones face is rather gruesome.

Of course, they couldn't find any Trump supporters on camera doing anything violent, so they had to do it this way with the mail bombs because then it could be anybody, and nobody will be able to prove who did it... but they can use other clues (Blues Clues) to try to blame it on a conservative. No specific conservative necessarily, just "some right wing conservative".

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I got a notification, Neon Revolt has a write up on the bombs that probably has some gold nuggets we missed. Gonna go check it out now. I dont know if signing up for notifications means you get to read the articles early, but last time i got a notification i couldnt find it on his site. I had to actually click the notification in my phones notification bar in order to get to it. Anyway ill post a link here later.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Or imagine someone who isnt quite supporting him, but theyve been thinking about it. They are indecisive. They think both sides have some good points.

And you think that # is actually significant? To tilt the voting one way or the other? I don't. I also don't think if there are such people, they would be so stupid (or would hope at least), that one crazed person sending pipebombs is actually the decider in what agendas and political policies do to shape the American future.

But I guess logic can't stand in the way of a good false flag theory.

"So Deb, which way are you going to vote?"
"Well Bob, I was going to vote for the Republicans, but was on the fence really. But then someone sent a bunch of Democrats pipe bombs! Well obviously I have to vote Democrat now, you can't trust those violent, pipe-bomb-sending Republicans."

... hilarious.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yes, 1% might be all that's needed.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, 1% might be all that's needed.

So you don't think another 1% will, like apparently many Trump supporters, see this as a "false flag" event by Democrats, and therefor vote Republican? Weird how it only works one direction.
edit on 25-10-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

911 was under a GOP conservative George Bush
Never forget that

Also, the almost destruction of the American economy was under a Republican conservative George Bush

Republican conservatives like stupid, ignorant, and destructive presidents

Good thing Trump is a whole different animal. Hell hes not even a politician. He's just a man. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The intention and the result are not always the same thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

ONE OF YOUR OWN
OWN IT

Said by an individual with no understanding of individualism, individual responsibility, and has only understanding of collective thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Only if there was more restrictive bomb laws.......

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join