It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Leaders Schumer and Pelosi Say Trump Has Condoned Violence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Nancy a few days ago ........

Nancy Pelosi: There Will Be ‘Collateral Damage’ to Those Who Disagree with Us

😃Vote your Leaders😃

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
How did they manage to overlook people like Loretta Lynch
calling for blood in the streets, the Republicans getting shot
up on the baseball field, and Clinton herself calling for civil
disruption and violence?

LOL well for the sake that liberals cant understand "rhetorical" they do it on purpose! LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

“Any guy who can do a body slam,” Trump said, mimicking the wrestling move, “he’s my kind of guy.”.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

and Im sure you dont see it that way.

What a surprise.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

not nationalism... nationalist
code words for white supremacists.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" But he didn't condemn Bernie Sander's rally today."

Who is Bernie Sander's ?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

FDR and Churchill were Nationalists too.

So was Charles de Gaulle.

💥🚬💥

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It’s gonna be a very rough November for the seven or eight democrat supporters left in the entire country. Very rough indeed.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well just like these marchers coming up from the south in their passive aggression, so are you these that judge us 10th generation americans like we just need to roll over and let first and second generations tell us what america is all about. Those with little historical stake and relevance want to preach to the children of those who cut this country out of nothing, but someplace for you now to escape to from the political madness that may have been your home land. Ok and cutting this country out form the rock goes to several ethnic groups.......so thats a nationalism thats not one race.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I heard the speech on the radio today, but it didn't occur to me until I read it in your post... I just realised that Trump is already aware that the left is behind this attack. Don't believe me? Read it again.

It's the we will spare no expense and no resource and we will inform you regularly or what we find... He already knows the answer.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thank you Pelosi and Schumer for making sure President Trump looked like the adult in the room. You stupid jackasses.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You can drop the mic now

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

6-25-18 Maxine Waters: Calls For Attacks On Trump's Administration "No Peace No Sleep"

No fear....

Of fake bombs!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Lets See , a Nation , such as the United States of America , is Comprised of People of Every Race , Every Creed , and Every Nationality that Dwell on this Earth . By Circumstance , Many Caucasians , from Many Nations over the Last 200 Years , have been Coming here to America LEGALLY . They are just One of Many Races that Came here for Personal Freedom , and Better Lives for Themselves and their Children . If they somehow Comprise the Majority of the U.S. Population Today , it is just by Happenstance . Because of their Numbers and Distinct Cultural Influences , this " White Race " is Now Somehow Demonized by those who see in them a Political Agenda that they Can Use to Usurp their Power and Influence in this Country for Simple Selfish Reasons . The " Race " Card is Getting Really Old with the Left Nowadays , They Have Become what they Preach , and it WILL be the Political DEATH of them going Into the Future .....So Help Me God !
edit on 25-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
To sum up almost all responses in this thread:

"Yeah, Trump condoned violence many times, but what about the single times other people called for violence"

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
To sum up almost all responses in this thread:

"Yeah, Trump condoned violence many times, but what about the single times other people called for violence"

Nobody can seem to cough up any direct threats by Trump against public officials.

You know Democrats have right?

And now some are trying to deny it.

Guess that sums up your response doesn't it.
Bwaaaaahahahahaha 😆

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Nobody can seem to cough up any direct threats by Trump against public officials.

Violence is violence. It doesn't matter who it is against, it is still wrong.

It's ok, I understand worshipping the 70-year-old toddler and his temper tantrums is a favorite past time of his blind followers. It really is like he never grew out of the terrible twos. He takes things that don't belong to him, likes violence, and enjoys peeing on things.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Y'know, there are times where "whataboutisms" are appropriate.

When one is comparing behaviors for example...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join