It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Leaders Schumer and Pelosi Say Trump Has Condoned Violence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Typical response from Democrat "Leaders" Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer about Trump's statements on the "mail bombs" sent to many Democrats Wednesday.

Blame Trump's "violent" sounding rhetoric and demeanor 😃

Of course, Schumer and Pelosi failed to mention all the recent "calls for violence" from "prominent" Democrats like Hillary Clinton (can't be civil), Maxine Waters (attack them everywhere they go), Cory Booker (get in their faces), Eric Holder (kick 'em), etc. etc.

The mail bomb scare was a Democrat sponsored and paid for election trick to generate sympathy and continue the violence against Republicans.

MSM/CNN had this choreographed perfectly too 😃

Democrats Schumer, Pelosi Say Trump Has Condoned Violence

U.S. Democratic leaders in Congress said on Wednesday that President Donald Trump's call for unity after suspicious packages were sent to leading Democratic figures "ring hollow" because of his past statements that condone acts of violence.

"Time and time again, the president has condoned physical violence and divided Americans with his words and his actions," Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer and House of Representatives top Democrat Nancy Pelosi said in a statement.

They cited the Republican president's "support for the congressman who body-slammed a reporter, the neo-Nazis who killed a young woman in Charlottesville, his supporters at rallies who get violent with protesters, dictators around the world who murder their own citizens, and referring to the free press as the enemy of the people."

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
dont worry. Nobody is buying it. They were just freaking out that Trump grabbed the narritive with the nationalism talk. It took them about a day to figure out he duped them so they had to come up with this nerf bomb stuff.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Whatabout whataboutism?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Whatabout whataboutism?

#itsallaboutthebase

😸🚬

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
How did they manage to overlook people like Loretta Lynch
calling for blood in the streets, the Republicans getting shot
up on the baseball field, and Clinton herself calling for civil
disruption and violence?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, we know they can't meme, and now it appears that they can't false-flag properly either....

BTW, The Onion is so on-point with this .......

twitter.com...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Pelosi and Schumer.

Proof positive two villages are missing their idiots.

President Donald Trump condemned the series of attempted attacks on high-profile Democrats and others, declaring Wednesday that "acts or threats of political violence have no place in the United States."

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So again they get a chance to denounce violence and instead refused to do so and used divisive rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Replace Schumer with Summer, and this is my thought,

(warning, the 's' word is used a lot)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Schumer also said its a "disgrace" that President Trump will have a rally in Wisconsin tonight during this "national emergency".

But he didn't condemn Bernie Sander's rally today.

A-hole.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He certainly is the expert on being divisive.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
When did Trump ever support the neonazis that killed the woman in Charlottesville?
And how are the fringe supporters who use violence on the right any different from the fringe supporters who use violence in the left?
edit on 24-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Imagine if those 2 have a baby.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

They are different because the right condemns them. The left cheers on their fringe.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well hell mind shrink 101.......the invasion from the south is simply classic passive aggressive. Hear them harping? But really that these two should even come up in conversations demonstrates a certain level of boredom.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I USED To Condone these Sorry Excuses for Human Beings on the Left , but Now I Wish they All Just Drop Dead Soon and do US All a Favor . Imagine a Country WITHOUT these Dregs of the Politic..............

edit on 24-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I USED To Condone these Sorry Excuses for Human Beings on the Left , but Now I Wish they All Just Drop Dead Soon and do US All a Favor . Imagine a Country WITHOUT these Dregs of the Politic..............

keep your guard up. The useful idiots of the left are just a ruse and are platformed to give you a false sense of security. The real killers come out for the final solution. It will be interesting in the next few weeks as the election nears. The left is panicing because they see the red wave coming and will do anything to stop the election. Nationwide purge attempt? No telling what they will pull.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Imagine if those 2 have a baby.

Like a Chuckie doll with Downs Syndrome.

🥁

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes, let's compare.

The safety of the American people is my highest and absolute priority. I have just concluded a briefing with the FBI, the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the US Secret Service. As we speak the packages are being inspected by top explosive experts and a major federal investigation is now underway. The full weight of our government is being deployed to conduct this investigation and bring those responsible for these despicable acts to justice. We will spare no resources or expense in this effort and I just want to tell you that in these times we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear strong unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America. I'd say very bipartisan statement, I can tell you from both sides. We both agree on that. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans. My administration will provide additional updates as they become available and I just want to thank everybody for their understanding. We're extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning and we will get to the bottom of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

I TRUST NO ONE . That is Wisdom . Observe , then form an Opinion or Conclusion based on Real Facts . My Old Man was a Master of that , and it is in my DNA to . To thine Own Self be True.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join