It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems that Darwinism becoming outdated and obsolete.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hi Raggedyman
Asking for repeatable, observable and testable scientific evidence would be wise in this situation because, well that's real science, isn't it
TC never discusses that

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Thankyou Raggedyman, that is very true on both accounts
But I am sick of asking for it anymore and the atheist evolutionists always post pictures of trees or run away
Good idea nonetheless

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ohh no now you've done it, you broke Padawan #2.

All the king's horses and all the king's men,
Couldn't put Padawan together again.

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

I read through your post and I can't see any scientific evidence Coombs, I am not surprised though

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Darwinism is basically natural selection.

Not only is it not wrong, but it is being proved right in more and more fields everyday. Your very decision to make this thread was controlled by natural selection! You cannot do or say or be anything that wasn't 'impregnated' in you by selectional processes favored by the environment.

You can keep saying that its wrong, but amongst educated people, less and less will listen, until none will listen at all.

Everything is natural selection.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

TC try to understand this
If evolution is a scientific fact then science should be used to prove it

Do your best

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Thanks for the scientific evidence, that's real good
Should have also used pictures of a tree and a whale as well

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

originally posted by: cooperton
A monkey could never write functional code for even the most simple program. It will always come out as gibberish without an intelligent faculty directing the program code.

Ok, but what about a billion trillion monkeys over the course of 14 billion years? Randomness, given enough time, will create perfection.

Why would it...perfection is only in the eye of a beholder...still yet to see anything perfect myself.

Are you one of these believers in all the random numbers thrown out there...like "billions of years"

"Trillions of stars" "billions of galaxies" complete with picures of our galaxy and the others.

How do you take pictures from outside the galaxy when we are apparently in the midst of it and it is beyond our reach at 500 times the speed of light of getting near another star in a few years.

Why really is any of this believed..to be honest..no evidence of any other galaxies needs to be stated...we are so far inside this one who is to say what is outside.

A whole lot of speculation and such..none of it much logical as a whole.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: dug88

based on the opinion of a religious organic chemist, therefore god did it.

Dr. Tour builds nano-machines. He understands more about prebiotic chemistry than most, but you want to write him off because of his faith.

What a disgusting attitude to have.

No i write him off because his theory requires believing in a made up being with zero proof. Also him making nano machines is not a reason to believe someone when they tell me a magic being exists. I believe that would be an appeal to authority which is a logical fallacy. Also good ad hominem attack. You're debate skills are quite impressive.

But so does yours.

You do not seem to understand that it all magically occuring by itself is just as unlikely as any other magical theory.

The logical fallacy is on both sides..as they both seek to bury the truth.

Actually the common evolutionary theory is far more unlikely by fathoms as it takes so many amazing leaps to be believed.

But to the programmed mind...random means all things are possible...except in NO WAY could any of it have been planned...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Evolution isn't random mutations. The mutations happen for a reason.
Considering you just fell right into the worst fallacy about evolution, you don't understand it enough to even try to refute it.

Why would they happen for a reason ?

What reason would that be ?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Ask science why IT never thinks outside of the box.

In fact it hides itself in boxes better than almost anything else.

Why does it not look in all directions instead of the directions it goes?

So slow and plodding it is..may never advance far enough for it is a strongly controlled and hidden field.

Funny the patterns of belief they so easily hand out and all is well with the others.

Looks like any other religion too me.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Noinden

Speciation does not prove or even imply universal common descent. That is assumption.

What is indeed funny too me is how strongly they believe they are actually onto something and may actually find out with the techniques amd mindset used in this brand of science.

Absolutely everything they theorize could be proven dead wrong yet they cling to it as if somehow it MUST be true or has at least shed SOME light on the whole.

They claim that science is ever changing..with new discoveries but really it has not...they are still going down mostly 2 or 3 tunnels they have mined and still got a mountain range.

Must be amazing living in a world where you have to believe something.

Not at all unlike ALL OTHER RELIGIONS.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

TC try to understand this
If evolution is a scientific fact then science should be used to prove it

Do your best

haha no, I'm pretty sure its your turn. still waiting on your theory of intelligent design. if you have one.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: scojak

Ok, but what about a billion trillion monkeys over the course of 14 billion years? Randomness, given enough time, will create perfection.

It is logical that the ordered world we see around us was formed by something more intelligent than random interaction. Do you think a Boeing Jet, a Mac Computer, or even a garage door opener could form at random? It is much more sensible to admit that these machines have a designer.

Indeed under the criteria they hold..every single thing we can dream up here or observe has a chance to form itself from nothing and if we searched long enough we could find it.

The odds are..our thoughts would create those shapes just need an impartial observer to..ahem OBSERVE.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

An deity that is claimed to be Omnipowerful is all powerful. Mind this is the same deity who is afraid of a fallen angel apparently, and needs all sorts of fluffing for his ego. As I said, I know your bible (various forms of it too) and other holy texts. Your point was what again?

Very powerful individuals who exert tremendous control over this planet, that are not officially a religion, they to this day laugh there heads off at all of this.

Get some space travelng going...just a tad and maybe someone will care.

These people have more access to science and knowledge than they should...and they say we are not going anywhere.

Scientific theory does not cut it, anymore.

Definitions of what theories are..noone but todays liberals care.

Evolution of your craft the science craft has been shutdown from public knowledge..chaos instilled within.

Not a darned thing about space has been proven yet...and that is a fair statement.

Until you can, stop pretending the theories are so magnificent and worthy of attention, they never had a chance of finding what they seek.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

I like how you just called God(by his name even) out for your perception of poor design.....you are the type of person I hope has a really long life, long enough to be present when the "Great Tribulation" the bible speaks of breaks out, where God makes a point to prove that he exists. So neighbor live long and prosper.

As to the design flaw, there wasn't any, sin is linked to the physical downfall of humanity, it's why we get sick, it's why we live only around 80 years or so, and even with medical advancements the maximum is about 120. And there is nothing we can do about it because everybody has inherited this flaw.
A perfect immune system could vanquish any pathogen, and we don't have that right now.
But the bible says we will get it again read the promises in Revelation.
Why does the body create new cells that are genetically older than there predecessor when we are 70 years old.
Theoretically if the body replaced all it's cells about every 7 years with genetically the same cell, not aged ones we should in theory never die, science can't figure out why it happens.

You gotta admit that what actually happened if anything to cause damage and imperfection has NOTHING to do with humans on this planet making an internal choice on deities.

This problem goes much MUCH deeper than that.

Like science..the rest of the story is hidden and not even attempted to be found because of FEAR of revealing the truth...

Your religion and beliefs is as incomplete as the evolution theory.

Your flawed beliefs will be as destroyed as theirs.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Oddly it seems alot of these scientists actually gain a more open mind once freed from the grasps of the institutions..not in all cases but a good many which is interesting.

It seems they are too scared to question the obvious flaws in public without joining some other cabal to protect them.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Why do astrocytes multiply drastically when concussion occurs and actually make the damage worse?

I would like to know.

Evolutionary or Creationary either way is one of the worst health problems in this world.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Watch some Kent Hovind

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: strongfp

Evolution isn't random mutations. The mutations happen for a reason.
Considering you just fell right into the worst fallacy about evolution, you don't understand it enough to even try to refute it.

Why would they happen for a reason ?

What reason would that be ?

There's several reasons, dozens, thousands, millions, billions, as many atoms and neutrons there's in the universe everything plays a role in evolution.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join