It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Political Conspiracy.... it is not what you think it is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: DoubleDNH

With you 100%. That is absolutely what is going on.

If we the people will stand together. We could accomplish such amazing things.

I find it very telling that many of the ATSers who are in most of the most vile political posts on here have not piped in on this.

Why? The left leaning aren't going to tear you down, because you seem to be left-leaning. And the Trump leaning just see a normal guy waking up, but calling for unity among all people, which they agree with.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First of all, congratulations on a fine OP!

Very reasonable…

I am one of the left-leaning and you probably know have indulged in the political wars on this forum, usually from the left side in terms of traditional politics—so-called left-right.

But my politics though has always revolved around issues of what I call human needs, or basic needs and to end unnecessary suffering of human beings. It just so happens that issues along this line mostly are supported by what’s called Liberalism. Issues like poverty health care and war and peace.

On war and peace, though, I am on the side of ( though not their economic philosophy) the Rand and Ron Paul philosophy, that is against the wars of the neocons which happen to intersect left and right…this side more intersects with progressives than conservativism.

So on certain fronts, I am a conspiracy guy. I believe in such conspiracies as 911, JFK and the plots of the neocons to their sinister, usually Israeli supporting, deeds like Iraq and the destabilizing of the ME.

I agree with your idea that Russia and China will benefit from what’s going on, but there is a group in America that will benefit more….the neocons. I believe Trumps very presidency is a BLACK PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATION POWERED BY THE SAME FORCES THAT DID 911—A NEOCON FACTION.

I believe Trump is a puppet to make them look good again, as they were in the doghouse after the horrors of the Bush era.
After Trump is gone they will pick up the pieces of his mess and proceed on their agenda probably through Pence or a democratic neocon, with their( anybody but Trump) reputation restored.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Because they all worship the partisan god.

<< 1   >>

join