It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Groom Lake ( EARLY ARIEL PHOTOS ) Help wanted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is not a topic i ever delve into much on the internet but this would be the place to save hours asking for help from the knowledgeable members who visit here .I am looking for something that i happened across many years ago and always meant to get look into again and would like to cross of my bucket list soon . this was another www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a early photograph maybe a black and white one 1950s or 60s very similar to the one i will post and panoramic i think .

I am not interested in the air base there more the topography of the area in question , thank you in advance

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

If you are just interested in the topography of Groom Lake (Area 51) you can start here:

www.topoquest.com...

Stereo pairs of the area would help, but the ones I have seen are classified.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There are lots of old photos on the Lazygranch website that might help with your search.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Let me just put a little flag here so I can come back later and enjoy the little mermaid pictures....

To the op: aerial, not ariel, my friend....

A2D

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thank you lunarcartographer Agree2Disagree,Moohide much appreciated

Thank you lunar i am of to look at some pretty pictures i hope on a nice giant screen as the internet is boring me lately my fellow ats er .

It was a VERY interesting picture to me , not the airbase but something else in the Topography of the area ??

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Let me just put a little flag here so I can come back later and enjoy the little mermaid pictures....

To the op: aerial, not ariel, my friend....

A2D

Finally someone gets the on adventure before Dementia joke

Here is another joke
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I caught another Gramma Natzi

edit on 24/10/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Thank you lunarcartographer Agree2Disagree,Moohide much appreciated

Thank you lunar i am of to look at some pretty pictures i hope on a nice giant screen as the internet is boring me lately my fellow ats er .

It was a VERY interesting picture to me , not the airbase but something else in the Topography of the area ??

What area of the photo are you so interested in? You have my interest!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

thank you for opening this subject because its going to help me to find more interesting ideas for my area 51 burger cafe i opened recently

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JFA13

It was just the rocks the way the light danced across with the shadow of the aerial view as seen through the eyes of someone who studies perspective or maybe i was stoned man

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

thank you for opening this subject because its going to help me to find more interesting ideas for my area 51 burger cafe i opened recently

Glad to be of service to a fellow Atser /
in a parallel universe

People love food you will do great remember me when your rich

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It would be nice to see early topo’s of Area51 and then later one’s and compared to see approximately how much earth work has been done at the site. I once met a retired guy from the Core of engineer’s. he told me there is much more underground building than you see on the surface. If it’s just an air strip it would be much more cost effective to build on the surface.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

*whisper it* (Are you looking for early evidence of the huge doors in the sides of the mountains?)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

not the airbase but something else in the Topography of the area ??

What is it you are after? Something about the mine? Viewing points? Baseball field?

If you can give us a little more info it might help.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

I was thinking of making some posters like old Cinema ones of the Golden days to put on my walls when i rent my property out this winter and that scene with the backdrop was spectacular , i had a collection decades ago and want a new one

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RitualReality

*whisper it* (Are you looking for early evidence of the huge doors in the sides of the mountains?)

i am all ears

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the links in the pm Zaphod you are a gentelman sir

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I tried but this is the only early Ariel Pic I could choose. There's lots of others.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

You have know idea with the forces you toy with

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Lol.

Nice pics

bally

edit on 25-10-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join