It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whomever sent the suspicions packages just screwed their side for a long time.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

wow seems you were asleep during elections,and the previous years,all the fake charges which are now known falsehoods,dirty tricks,points to the culprits,the Democrat party they are lower then dirt

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

until there is some proof, there is only speculation.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: network dude
Speculation on who did it will be lots of finger pointing. Wasn't us, must be them. But it would be hard to not find the facts in something this high profile. And when they emerge, there will be hell to pay. If this information is found before the elections, then whatever party the perps claim, will look really, really bad. And I firmly believe it will affect the midterm elections to the point of changing the outcome.

I can only hope it's not some deranged right winger, as that would seal the deal for dems and likely propel into the 2020 election process. Conversely, if this was a false flag, and it's proven to be such, the dems would be so over. So finding the responsible parties will be a YUGE priority and will have lasting implications.

I keep wondering at what point will we all hit bottom and realize that the violence ins't worth it?

I think the right could do something great here and collectively denounce any and all violence and put the ball into the left's court to do the same both with words and actions. I heard a story that long, long ago, we voted because of what people stood for and claimed they would do. I wonder how that might work in today's world?

Here's my take on this coordinated attack on the left........it won't take too long , a few days and the culprit will be identified , probably with a MAGA hat in hand.....this just seems too good to be true for the liberals.....all important people targeted, no one injured and this will definitely affect the midterms.
Hitler used the same tactics. Hitler bombed his own headquartes to gain the sympathy vote.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

wow seems you were asleep during elections,and the previous years,all the fake charges which are now known falsehoods,dirty tricks,points to the culprits,the Democrat party they are lower then dirt

Lower dirt than this....??

www.rawstory.com...

or this....?

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 25-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rawstory.com...

seems so.

Ryan’s campaign website depicted him smoking from a bong and pitched his candidacy with the tagline, “Because Radical Change Requires Something Radically Different!” Oddly, although he ran as a Republican, his issues page essentially pitched a liberal platform and his most notable political activism up to that point was protesting Act 10, the GOP-backed state law undermining collective bargaining. He ended up taking 10.4 percent of the vote in the primary, behind even white supremacist Internet troll Paul Nehlen.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

again, it seems so.

Two North Carolina men threatened a black GOP campaign worker Wednesday at an early voting station, reports WBTV.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

again, it seems so.

Two North Carolina men threatened a black GOP campaign worker Wednesday at an early voting station, reports WBTV.

Those pesky racist liberals.....

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm just glad he pointed them out.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
? whomever ?...…
Well the un-spoken Path leads us to assume the perp. was a student of the Anthrax Mailings Culprit, who sent those deadly envelopes very soon after the 911 attacks to Congress leadership

those dudly-Pipe-Bombs (or IEDs if you prefer) ...reportedly had ISIS flag decals attached to them in an audio I heard recently. So all bundled up together is-->> 911- republicans & right wing neo-cons - proxy army terrorists - nationalist Trumpsters

Trump took the High Road instead of invoking the FakeNews/FalseFlag determination...
It is so Obvious that the Left itself conjured these destructive devices, The Left's intention being to point a finger at the supposed Radical Trumpsters as the Perp.
edit on th31154048009325082018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
after reading Hillary's tweet kind of looks like they were trying to start some mass panic and signal the crazies to take to the street In a purge type event or at the very least start some sort of assasination protocal aimed at conservatives.

early midterm results are freaking them out. Red wave is going to flood the country.... may be biblical.

Its going to get worse.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

it was sort of decided that the "ISIS" flag was instead a parody of "git er done". So it was portrayed as an ignorant redneck, likely with a red MAGA hat on. If you need a link, let me know, and I'll dig one up.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That looks like an Islamic State Flag to me......

Good catch. Islamic state are usually good at claiming ownership of events, even when they aren't likely to be involved, have they made any claims yet?

This won't go down well with some here (I'm donning my flame resistant suit but please remember I'm not a Rep or a Dem, I'm a Scotsman) but where I was now thinking it was a Liberal Loony or a Right Wing nut job (and would have been unsurprised if it was either) now I'm thinking Liberal Loony is off the table.

What I question is what would a Liberal gain from trying to blame IS? I can see someone, with mental health issues, who follows a right wing ideology, believing he's doing good and thinking printing off some IS flags and putting them on the devices to try and fool prosecutors.

The other alarm for me, that makes me suspect someone with mental health issues is the way the return address was done, anyone who wanted to pass these off as being from the Desk of Wasserman Shultz would have done the labels more professionally.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Cosmocow
Isis flag makes me think Russians even more.

The “Get ‘Er Done” flag was originally created in 2014 by the right-wing parody site World News Bureau, for an article titled “ISIS Vows Retribution For Counterfeit Flags.” It has since been shared as a meme on right-wing websites and forums.

World News Bureau is run by a man claiming to be from Scottsdale, Arizona who goes by the name Scooter Van Neuter and also runs the parody news site BigHairyNews.com. Van Neuter is a frequent commenter on right-wing websites like Breitbart and The Daily Caller, and his account was permanently suspended from Twitter in 2017.

www.nbcnews.com...

I didn't notice, did the perp sign the bomb "Billy Bob"?

On a serious sidenote. It looks like not only was there the Parody ISIS flag on the bomb, but an image/face of somebody.

To the best of my knowledge no one has explained that part.

The explosive device also appears to have a picture of a face next to the fake ISIS flag. The identity of the person in that picture is still unknown.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 25-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

www.nbcnewyork.com...

not sure if you saw this part.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I believe I read it is Brennan. A Google search produced this as a primary photo:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
Trump isn't just a dick... He incites hatred with every speech he makes.

You mean like this?

The safety of the American people is my highest and absolute priority. I have just concluded a briefing with the FBI, the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the US Secret Service. As we speak the packages are being inspected by top explosive experts and a major federal investigation is now underway. The full weight of our government is being deployed to conduct this investigation and bring those responsible for these despicable acts to justice. We will spare no resources or expense in this effort and I just want to tell you that in these times we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear strong unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America. I'd say very bipartisan statement, I can tell you from both sides. We both agree on that. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans. My administration will provide additional updates as they become available and I just want to thank everybody for their understanding. We're extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning and we will get to the bottom of it.

He is the epitome of moral bankruptcy... his supporters are as well.

Haha... no... That's all you got? A mirror? That's pretty lame bro.

beyond all of the obvious things like his infidelity, failure to pay contractors and the constant lies. Here's a short list

Morally bankrupt for defending Nazis as "good people"
Morally bankrupt for separating children from families and detaining them indefinitely
Morally bankrupt for demeaning those with disabilities
Morally bankrupt for demeaning gold star family
Morally bankrupt for failing the people of Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria
Morally bankrupt for campaigning instead of going to FLA after Hurricane Harvey
Morally bankrupt for encouraging fringe supremacy groups with his dog whistle rhetoric and blatant calls for violence against the media and opposing political figures

Honestly... I think a lot of his supporters know these things are true but they just look the other way because the economy seems better.

But carry on Lame... I mean Loam...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Trump isn't just a dick... He incites hatred with every speech he makes.

You mean like this?

The safety of the American people is my highest and absolute priority. I have just concluded a briefing with the FBI, the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the US Secret Service. As we speak the packages are being inspected by top explosive experts and a major federal investigation is now underway. The full weight of our government is being deployed to conduct this investigation and bring those responsible for these despicable acts to justice. We will spare no resources or expense in this effort and I just want to tell you that in these times we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear strong unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America. I'd say very bipartisan statement, I can tell you from both sides. We both agree on that. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans. My administration will provide additional updates as they become available and I just want to thank everybody for their understanding. We're extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning and we will get to the bottom of it.

He is the epitome of moral bankruptcy... his supporters are as well.

Haha... no... That's all you got? A mirror? That's pretty lame bro.

beyond all of the obvious things like his infidelity, failure to pay contractors and the constant lies. Here's a short list

Morally bankrupt for defending Nazis as "good people"
Morally bankrupt for separating children from families and detaining them indefinitely
Morally bankrupt for demeaning those with disabilities
Morally bankrupt for demeaning gold star family
Morally bankrupt for failing the people of Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria
Morally bankrupt for campaigning instead of going to FLA after Hurricane Harvey
Morally bankrupt for encouraging fringe supremacy groups with his dog whistle rhetoric and blatant calls for violence against the media and opposing political figures

Honestly... I think a lot of his supporters know these things are true but they just look the other way because the economy seems better.

you are getting there. slowly, but you'll make it.

Yes, those who don't blindly attack Trump know he is all the things you think he is. You would have to be that special kind of stupid not to. He's been that way all his public life.

But here is the thing. He IS the president. His policies seem to be working in a positive direction. Even for those who hate him. And if you look close, you might see that those who "defend" him, are only defending the blatant lies and obvious garbage that is spewed non stop from the MSM, that is largely against him.

It's cool that you seem to be fully vested in the MSM narrative, so their work isn't all in vein.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

whomever sent the suspicions packages just screwed their side for a long time.

It certainly didn't do 'em any favors, that's for sure.

But... Never underestimate the ability of the American voter to forgive and forget...especially where party fanaticism is concerned.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

thus proving the point I made above.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Every single one of those is wrong....every one. You need to dig in and research the facts associated with each of those silly "morally bankrupt" accusations.

Since this thread is not about that subject, maybe you could start one for the discussion.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join