It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whomever sent the suspicions packages just screwed their side for a long time.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
As I read thru the thread, I don't see the right wingers calling for unity. Just pointing fingers. MAGA

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
The only question I really have is how can anyone be a member of this site and not see through this for what it really is?

The timing alone tells the whole story.

I really have nothing more to add because if you don't get it by now you most likely never will.

I agree with you 100%.

Stamps weren't marked?

You think the FBI is just going to cover it up like they always do?

Obviously the media will do anything to make it seem like it was a Trump supporting alt-right conspiracy theorist nazi.

I have a hard time believing true justice is ever going to come.

It probably actually was Debbie Wasserman Shultz. haha wouldn't that be ironic.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

The Awan Family "getting even".

🚬

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
As I read thru the thread, I don't see the right wingers calling for unity. Just pointing fingers. MAGA

Quite right. You must have weaned yourself off of CNN? Today, they've been yelling "It's Trump's Fault!", all afternoon.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Uhhhhhh, yes if it is one person the whole group will be blamed. Every time there is a shooting in the US there is only one group of people that get the blame. No matter who is responsible.
Just ask the NRA!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

LOL, read the thread title, think, then type.

if you want a thread where you get everyone to condemn the sending of bombs, read any of the other ones, or make one of your own. Drama queen much?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Isis flag makes me think Russians even more. They're using the flag since they believe isis is American made and our reasoning behind some
Middle East actions...saying we will use that too to attack or scare you since everyone believes the isis threat
edit on 24-10-2018 by Cosmocow because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmocow
Isis flag makes me think Russians even more. They're using the flag since they believe isis is American made and our reasoning behind some
Middle East actions...saying we will use that too to attack or scare you since everyone believes the isis threat

Maybe it was that Saudi guy elalahweed.

😯

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hmm... I will play the Devils Advocate here . The Left sent those Packages to Themselves as a Calculated Political Move , then Imply some " Alt/Right " Person did it .
edit on 24-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: soberbacchus

There are reasons why someone from the right could have done this, Very Likely
but there are also reasons why someone on the left could have too.possible
There are even reasons why a third party group might have done it.least likely, but remotely possible - Russia - Division and election interference. Far too big a risk in my estimation. It would invite legitimate war

Any group you can think of that might have wanted to cause chaos at election time for any reason could have done it, and until we know for sure, everyone is going to point fingers at their favorite wish list targets.

Not "favorite wish list targets". 9 times out of 10 it is the husband that killed the wife. Makes 20/20 not worth watching anymore, you can just scream, the husband killed her. If it is an outlier or a poser, the Feds will find that out as well.
Until then I suspect the obvious, a far-right-wing nut-job.
edit on 24-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

LOL sounds like you want the sight "censored".

Then you need your hearing checked.
Where did you read that?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: sooth
The only question I really have is how can anyone be a member of this site and not see through this for what it really is?

The timing alone tells the whole story.

I really have nothing more to add because if you don't get it by now you most likely never will.

I agree with you 100%.

Stamps weren't marked?

You think the FBI is just going to cover it up like they always do?

Obviously the media will do anything to make it seem like it was a Trump supporting alt-right conspiracy theorist nazi.

I have a hard time believing true justice is ever going to come.

The fact that the Stamps weren't marked makes it easier to find this idiot, not harder.

The packages were HAND DELIVERED. Think CNN has a security Camera or two?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You said it yourself though - husband kill the wife.

This was the most elaborate failure I've ever seen.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Or CNN is part of the hoax.

💥🚬💥

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE
No nerve hit there. lol sorry if I sounded a little terse. I think words in print sound a little harsh to the reader when it isn't really the tone the msg was supposed to be in. So to respond I would say this....i find it highly unlikely that this is the work of anarchists. my bet is it is going to be blamed on a lone nut or a republican(my first guess) and thus blamed on all those on the right(which is stupid because you can't blame a whole party for a few idiots). Also Fringe groups do exist in anarchism because a basic tenet is that you cannot make strategies, tactic's, and rule's binding to any group for any reason, and all must be allowed to follow or go their own route, lest it become the tyranny of the majority. Yes I've heard they have a strong presence in Oregon, I believe it all started for that state in Eugene and while back. As for ANTIFA...i think they are schmucks. The reason I say this is because, although I'm positive they would claim the black flag(anarchism) as theirs, they aren't truly anarchist's because they seem to only be attacking far right nationalists instead of allowing for a difference in opinion. they should be making inroads with those folks and then attacking the power structure instead. simply put they have forgotten their history and are making the same mistakes of the past, which is why they have been mostly annihilated. they are acting on presumptions, and like many other groups are quick to scream ''Bigot! Nazi! Racist! Sexist!'' not based on fact but based on emotion. They are just Soy Boy litlle pukes, that have a horrible strategy and I think the make real, intellectual anarchist's, cringe.

Dollars to donuts this is the work of a desperate Democrat agenda(in it's death throes before the midterms) to be blamed on Republicans.

Fair enough I agree... ANTIFA are rather...how do I say it...delicate flowers...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hmm... I will play the Devils Advocate here . The Left sent those Packages to Themselves as a Calculated Political Move , then Imply some " Alt/Right " Person did it .

I can agree with this, as simple and stupid as the so called bombs were the true purpose was to get news. The interesting thing is that everyone that was targeted has been targeted on ATS as extreme left and/or just bad in general... makes one wonder...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Isis flag makes me think Russians even more.

The “Get ‘Er Done” flag was originally created in 2014 by the right-wing parody site World News Bureau, for an article titled “ISIS Vows Retribution For Counterfeit Flags.” It has since been shared as a meme on right-wing websites and forums.

World News Bureau is run by a man claiming to be from Scottsdale, Arizona who goes by the name Scooter Van Neuter and also runs the parody news site BigHairyNews.com. Van Neuter is a frequent commenter on right-wing websites like Breitbart and The Daily Caller, and his account was permanently suspended from Twitter in 2017.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Isis flag makes me think Russians even more.

The “Get ‘Er Done” flag was originally created in 2014 by the right-wing parody site World News Bureau, for an article titled “ISIS Vows Retribution For Counterfeit Flags.” It has since been shared as a meme on right-wing websites and forums.

World News Bureau is run by a man claiming to be from Scottsdale, Arizona who goes by the name Scooter Van Neuter and also runs the parody news site BigHairyNews.com. Van Neuter is a frequent commenter on right-wing websites like Breitbart and The Daily Caller, and his account was permanently suspended from Twitter in 2017.

www.nbcnews.com...

I didn't notice, did the perp sign the bomb "Billy Bob"?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350
Uhhhhhh, yes if it is one person the whole group will be blamed. Every time there is a shooting in the US there is only one group of people that get the blame. No matter who is responsible.
Just ask the NRA!!!

Kind of like this:

edit on 25-10-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join