It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whomever sent the suspicions packages just screwed their side for a long time.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's just one or two nuts. No sides. Most people understand that this is just a deranged individual.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is probably the russians dividing us even more....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I actually think it was someone from the democrat side. I really do. I haven't checked or followed the numbers yet but if the current online speculation is true that the Demos are losing when it comes to Midterms early counts then what better way than to try and bolster those numbers than to play not just the victim card but the whole damn victim deck than pretending you were under threat from a terrorist or a bomb? I mean think about the people who were targeted: Clintons, Obama, CNN, Soros I mean can you not pick more obvious targets?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
More than likely just some nut, but if we were to distill it down to politics alone and put a conspiracy bent on it...

Republican literally have nothing to gain and everything to lose, the blue wave looks more like a trickle I have even seen some talking heads on CNN and MSNBC say they would not be shocked if the republicans retain control, so if they orchestrated it they give democrats a huge boost, and lose credibility when all they have to do is wait and the democrats will bury themselves.

Democrats seem to be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory once more, they should have easily taken the house, history says they should have taken the house, the republicans have done squat and yet the democrats are in a dog fight.
They have little to lose and everything to gain.

But its so obvious that I just cant give the thory the democrats did it much credence, which leaves me with the idea that it must be a third party trying to do this.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: xuenchen
Possible ISIS emblem !!!!

This was not delivered via USPS either, the stamps were never stamped as canceled.
(right click and open image in new tab for close up)

This was hand delivered.

"Diplomatic" Courier.

➡️🎃⬅️

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think its just some nutter,

Lets face it probably right wing but these idiots usually represent the extreme right.

I know that a lot of people be against the politics of Soros, Clinton etal but deep down I don't think anyone really wishes them actual harm. Most just want them politically destroyed.

So even if this is just some right-wing nutter I think the worst thing that the Dems/left/anti-trumpers, whatever you want to call us is to run around pretending that this individual somehow represents the entirety of the political right. At the same time though I don think that those on the right should ignore this and try to pretend its the result of some kind of false flag (without evidence anyway) and do need to acknowledge that just like all groups on the political spectre they have their own extremists who need denouncing.
edit on 24-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

edit on 24-10-2018 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Everyone is going back and forth if its right wing or left wing, firmly entrenched in your camps intent on their outrage without a single shred of any evidence yet......

That should be a glaring example that you guys arent being objective in this at all..........

Especially when it could be neither:

That looks like an Islamic State Flag to me......
edit on 10/24/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We have fast growing groups of anarchists that seemed to have started sometime around the old 99%ers under Obama. They just want a total collapse of the government and right now they hang with the left only because the right is in power. If that shifts I'm sure they will shift too. The main point here is these bombs had zero chance of ever getting to their intended targets so I would think the main purpose was not to blow anything up as much as cause a rift between the left and right as what any anarchists would like to do.

Umm.... anarchists have been around A LOT longer than Obama's administration. Also can we not just leave the anarchists out of this until the investigation is over? Please go study up on anarchist's before you make an assumption about how they feel about left and right politics. you might be surprised. AND I'm sure any anarchist worth his salt wouldn't send a bomb just for show and certainly not to the people that aren't currently in power. Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
That looks like an Islamic State Flag to me......

You are right!

I did this to compare...

To the right, do you think that is an image of Trump?

You should start a separate thread on this!

edit on 24-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I think the right could do something great here and collectively denounce any and all violence and put the ball into the left's court to do the same both with words and actions.

I wouldn't stop there. i think Trump needs to take responsibility for his constant rhetoric and attacks on all those who received a package including the media. It doesn't take long for rhetoric from a President or even representatives from both parties to trigger a mental nut case to take matters into their own hands. This was bound to happen considering how Trump continues to justify violence for those he hates.

When politicians and the President have access to a huge audience, the words they use and their constant repetitive attacks have consequences.

Now if this is found out to be organized by a liberal in order to change the outcome of this coming election, then those responsible should clearly be arrested. Either way, when we find out which party this act of domestic terrorism was connected to, that party will likely suffer the consequences at this coming election. However, Trump's base has a track record of ignoring his numerous outrageous rhetoric, lies and contradictions, so in the end, this may not have any effect at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
This is a false flag operation!

My thoughts EXACTLY

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thats a really good catch looks like a real possibility.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Possible ISIS emblem !!!!

"Diplomatic" Courier.

➡️🎃⬅️

I think I have had firecrackers bigger...just saying...

edit on 24-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Trump comments:

Pretty clear and strong words.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE

Umm.... anarchists have been around A LOT longer than Obama's administration. Also can we not just leave the anarchists out of this until the investigation is over? Please go study up on anarchist's before you make an assumption about how they feel about left and right politics. you might be surprised. AND I'm sure any anarchist worth his salt wouldn't send a bomb just for show and certainly not to the people that aren't currently in power. Thanks

Did I hit a nerve...lol

I did say anarchists "fringe groups" along with ANTIFA who both actually have stated they are willing to do anything including violence to meet their agendas.

Come to Portland and checkout the anarchist there as they tend to be very aggressive, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

The level of stupidly of these so called bombs is at the level I think it was all to get the endless news coverage, and they have been successful it seems.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
“FAR RIGHT EXTREMISTS” in 3-2-1...

Smacks of Antifa. Some of their cells have gone on record as being as hostile to the Democrat party as they are to Republicans

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If it is a single person with left or right views, the whole group cannot be blamed for the action of one.

I agree with you.

Now I have something to say.
I'm White a certain group automatically labels me a racist.
I'm Male a certain group automatically labels me a sexist and / or a pedophile.
I'm heterosexual a certain group automatically labels me a homophobic.
I believe in the right to bear arms a certain group automatically labels me a gun nut / terrorist.
Anybody see a pattern starting to develop here?
A member of that certain group does something, You can't label all of us like that!!!

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: DBCowboy

You’re not thinking straight. Not one single ‘leftist’ I’ve ever heard, anywhere, is voting based on policy.
Not one.

Have you seen their policies? No? None of them. Have either.

They’re voting on lies like “Trump is a racist” and other high-iq beliefs.

This bomb scare won’t change a thing.

Leftists are voting on policy.

they want higher taxes, higher unemployment, piss poor economy, open borders and Trump/Pence impeachment so Pelosi can be preezy.

Leftists feel crappy, so they want a crappy world to justify their crappy lives.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There are quite a few things about this one that stink already.

1. No postmark.

2, Mispellings

3. Brennan doesn't work at CNN

4. Wasserperson-Schultz is the return addy, so one of these packages was supposed to have been sent to early that it could be bounced back to arrive through return post on the same day as all the others actually got where they were going

5. ISIS flag?

6. All of these arrived on the same day

This is just plain weird all the way around.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join