It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whomever sent the suspicions packages just screwed their side for a long time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

OH Look.... someone has a memory! This shows you are not a bumbling idiot!

your wrong though. I heard the democrats say they dont condone violence. They also believe in the constitution LOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Plotus

I won't lie.

I hope it sinks D's.

They rig primaries.,

They rig polls.

They let foreign nationals speak for them at conventions.

They faked Russia stole their election.

They faked rape allegations against a now sitting supreme court justice.

Don't put faking bomb scares past them.

I don't.

Too late Neo. You can’t sink the titanic, it’s already sunk. No matter how negative this is for the dems it won’t change anything for them, they died about one week after the 2016 elections.

But yeah, nobody on this site believes for one second it was anyone but the dems who were behind these ‘bombs’. It’s as obvious as a turd in a punchbowl.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: network dude

Show me some evidence of something?

Lets use the same mentality we use to decide weather or not Kavanaugh was innocent or guilty

Lets see evidence. Also a nut job or go up pf nut jobs sending bombs to people proves neither R or D are bad. It proves that theres totally idiotic nut job partisan freaks out there who are willing to blow # up

Yes this.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have a few points to make.

One. I'm sick and tired of having to denounce everything deemed unacceptable any more. Of course it's bad, why in the #### do we have to keep saying it is bad? We're not some stuffed shirt politicians who have to do sound bites and say crap they don't even mean half the time. Cold-blooded murder is horrible. Jesus!

Two. Regardless of the outcome and who is responsible, it won't change a damned thing for the election. Why should it? We're not voting based on who gets bombed and who does the bombing. We're voting on policy.

Sorry. Have a cold so I'm cranky today.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
But yeah, nobody on this site believes for one second it was anyone but the dems who were behind these ‘bombs’. It’s as obvious as a turd in a punchbowl.

Here's a thought. Maybe it's just a nutbar and you guys are blowing it out of proportion. You do have a large number of nutbars.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You’re not thinking straight. Not one single ‘leftist’ I’ve ever heard, anywhere, is voting based on policy.
Not one.

Have you seen their policies? No? None of them. Have either.

They’re voting on lies like “Trump is a racist” and other high-iq beliefs.

This bomb scare won’t change a thing.

edit on 24 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 24 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We're not voting based on who gets bombed...

Yeah That ship sailed with Teddy Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Many know I am a Trump Republican. But I tried to be neutral there.

a reply to: neo96

That's ok.

Try to stay that way if you can.

Some of us and moved past to full warfare mode.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

The secret service inspects ALL mail addressed to those people. They would call in a bomb squad and the FBI immediately, no middle man. There was never a chance they were ever going to get to the addressees.
The local police are on the scene too but I don't know if they would get any hands on any devices to make any kind of report.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No doubt. All one has to do is look at the national stats on mental illness and the drug epidemic.

We have been saying for a very long time that the irresponsible language coming from political leadership on both sides would eventually push one of these nutbars over the edge.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: DBCowboy

You’re not thinking straight. Not one single ‘leftist’ I’ve ever heard, anywhere, is voting based on policy.
Not one.

Have you seen their policies? No? None of them. Have either.

They’re voting on lies like “Trump is a racist” and other high-iq beliefs.

This bomb scare won’t change a thing.

Leftists are voting on policy.

they want higher taxes, higher unemployment, piss poor economy, open borders and Trump/Pence impeachment so Pelosi can be preezy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

We have been saying for a very long time that the irresponsible language coming from political leadership on both sides would eventually push one of these nutbars over the edge.

Clinton gave the mad bomber a hall pass.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I read on Twitter earlier that the return address or something of the like, led back to Debbie Wasserman Shultz. I've not had time to research this yet, so take that for what it's worth.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If it is a single person with left or right views, the whole group cannot be blamed for the action of one.

Wait...so you're saying no one should paint with such a broad brush? That won't go over well in the mud-pit.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The secret service inspects ALL mail addressed to those people. They would call in a bomb squad and the FBI immediately, no middle man. There was never a chance they were ever going to get to the addressees.
The local police are on the scene too but I don't know if they would get any hands on any devices to make any kind of report.

Come to think of it, if it was mail it probably does fall under the FBI - thus you are more than likely correct. Still, I do not trust the FBI. At all. Nada. Nein. Not at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Agreed, the package would never go to the recipient first. If an incident were to occur, the party attacked/representative/political figure would automatically receive the sympathy. And of course the other party thought to be responsible. my guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
I read on Twitter earlier that the return address or something of the like, led back to Debbie Wasserman Shultz. I've not had time to research this yet, so take that for what it's worth.

I believe that's accurate info, but it wasn't Schultz that sent them. (at least that would be the nuttiest thing I could imagine with all this)

It's clues like that, that make this look like it was intended to be blamed on the unhinged right wing extremists.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Agreed, the package would never go to the recipient first. If an incident were to occur, the party attacked/representative/political figure would automatically receive the sympathy. And of course the other party thought to be responsible. my guess.

That's before the spin cycle. Then it will be so convoluted that everyone will just believe what they want.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It's clues like that, that make this look like it was intended to be blamed on the unhinged right wing extremists.

Maybe it was. So? That doesn't mean ya'll are.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Very "convenient" ain't it.

Perfect for a FF set-up
💥😎💥

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join