It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whomever sent the suspicions packages just screwed their side for a long time.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Coincidence or wot?

the Broward County Sheriff department, loyal to Hillary & deep-state

is involved with the Parkland school shootings

and has some degree of association with the recently arrested Faux-pipe-bomb maker Mr. Cesar Sayoc

there is an obscure link with FBI deep-state actors and Cesar S. (psy-op'ed into a patsy)
the Strong-City program leash is on the County Sheriff... any investigative citizen reporters want to develop a dossier on this, your welcome to Do It !!!

edit on th31154064824627502018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I know right? You think more people would question how the FBI found the “guy” so quickly and the Las Vegas shooting with all the cameras and all the witnesses and still nothing. What a joke.
False Flag 100% by those in the FBI and CIA that are against President Trump. a reply to: neo96

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hahahaha!!!! A turd in a punch bowl. That’s awesome. a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Danger to this country ??? Or maybe danger to what you think this country should be????

This is the greatest country in the world. If you don’t like it, I will help you pack. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸a reply to: soberbacchus

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree with you and think the only thing missing in the mug shot hat a MAGA hat. But if you disregard the facts as they are, then what is reality? I hope to hell I'm wrong about the election outcome. I think the left needs another reminder that acting like a douche has consequences. But trying to one up them on that front won't win any prizes.

It won't make a difference to the elections - the Dems will take the House and the Republicans will retain the Senate. That's been the most likely outcome for some time and I don't see that changing.

But to be clear - the Democrats are so sneaky, so slimy, so duplicitous and downright nasty, that the starting position when they claim victimhood should be that they set it up to get people to feel sorry for them. Unless we get full details of what happened then I'll take the safest assumption - the Democrats set up the whole thing for the elections.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh come on, just before the election, out of 10's millions of Trump supporters , some due who drives around in a van plastered with Trump meme's sends fake bombs to Democrats and CNN

Truth is stranger than fiction

And disinformation is like a virus - eh wot UK?

Trust nothing

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join