It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whomever sent the suspicions packages just screwed their side for a long time.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: soberbacchus

so to be clear, I'm supposed to hate Trump based on what might happen?

I am unclear why Trump defenders assign the adjective "Hate" to any criticism or critique of Trump.

You are not "supposed to" "Hate" Trump at all. I would, however, hope that you were capable of recognizing his significant faults and the associated danger and damage to this country.

For the same reason that Obama defenders assigned the adjective racist to any criticism or crtitique of him?

I think rational people, supporters of Pres. Obama or not, called racism where it was.

Literally ATS was full of threads fear mongering about "Black Agenda" after he was elected.
Literally politicians were making racist jokes about fried chicken and watermelon in the WH.
Literally effigies of President Obama lynched in southern front yards.
Literally big lipped African witch-doctor signs at Healthcare rallies.
Literally an organized attempt by White Supremacists to assassinate him.
Litteraly a conspiracy was built and sold declaring that the first Black President was not a legitimate President, but rather African born, a secret Muslim Terrorist.
Hell, remember Fox News and the fist-bump terror?
It was endless.
It was very much racist.

Any rational criticisms on policy or activity were very rarely met with anything but rational responses, which of course only frustrated the right and encouraged more and more bizarre conspiracy theories.

edit on 25-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

They were designed not to go off, only to be detectable by the sensors and their weird appearance.

Do you have a link?

As far as I have heard the authorities suspect incompetence.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'm glad you like the continuation of the National Security State that has been pushing down Americans since 1947. You probably are perfectly aware that Hillary was touting off about going to war with Russia on her "Day 1", and her completely forced open boarders policy would have done nothing but strip the average American of any chance of getting a head in life, but I'm sure you would love to live under THAT one world government that she believes in. OR; maybe you forgot about that time she was Secretary of State and screwed the US out of our uranium, or perhaps your mind is blocking out that help she gave to the Haitian people, could it be that you live in some kind of alternate reality where she understood people who made less than 600k USD a year? Who knows.

***BACK ON TOPIC***

I'm wondering if the people behind this event were hoping for some kind of benifitial catch-22. Then they could either claim being the victim of this while rallaying their followers, or can claim being setup by their opponents while removing evidence of any wide spread wrong doings in the process.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

They were designed not to go off, only to be detectable by the sensors and their weird appearance.
That makes instant news, and that is the only payload that they were intended for.

That is the growing consensus amongst experts, charlyv:

None of the 10 bombs exploded and there was no claim of responsibility.

“What they wanted to do was scare people, cause disruption, but not necessarily hurt anybody, because if they’d wanted to hurt people the bombs would have gone off,” said Matthew Bradley, a former CIA agent and current regional security director of International SOS and Control Risks.

“My personal feeling is that this is some kind of a wacko, rather than an organization trying to accomplish something. Evil, mad, has a grudge. A little mix of all of these,” said University of Rhode Island chemistry professor Jimmie Oxley, an explosives expert.
Source: www.reuters.com...

The liberal Media will be the last to buy into this however. Wolfe Blister cut an interview short today with a NYPD bomb expert, after he stated that they're just telling people to be vigilant out of an abundance of caution. That the "bombs" were not designed to explode intentionally, or accidentally through jostling in the mail, being delivered, etc..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I'm glad you like the continuation of the National Security State that has been pushing down Americans since 1947. You probably are perfectly aware that Hillary was touting off about going to war with Russia on her "Day 1", and her completely forced open boarders policy would have done nothing but strip the average American of any chance of getting a head in life, but I'm sure you would love to live under THAT one world government that she believes in. OR; maybe you forgot about that time she was Secretary of State and screwed the US out of our uranium, or perhaps your mind is blocking out that help she gave to the Haitian people, could it be that you live in some kind of alternate reality where she understood people who made less than 600k USD a year? Who knows.

***BACK ON TOPIC***

I'm wondering if the people behind this event were hoping for some kind of benifitial catch-22. Then they could either claim being the victim of this while rallaying their followers, or can claim being setup by their opponents while removing evidence of any wide spread wrong doings in the process.

Nope, Hillary would not have declared war with Russia.
Nope, she did not have a "forced open border policy"
Uranium One was a factually debunked right wing BS narrative.

I can say all that while still not liking Hillary.

You should try reality sometime.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You missed where Laura Ingrahm on Fox interviewed Explosive experts who said the bombs were fully operational.

You have become a full-propagandist in recent months.

I actually thought your account was hijacked when it started, but it's steady over time now.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Nope, Hillary would not have declared war with Russia.

Maybe go back and listen to her debate speeches.

Nope, she did not have a "forced open border policy"

What would you call a "Brazil to Quebec" open board policy that she touted during the 2016 election?

Uranium One was a factually debunked right wing BS narrative.

I don't even know where to start with this statement of yours. I guess you don't think Bill being paid all that money to speak, and her just happening to have control over the signing off on the legal documents that allowed it to occure have nothing in common.

I can say all that while still not liking Hillary.

No, you may not like her, but you are saying that we would be better off with her. A point of view which has yet to be explained by her suporters. Would you care to try?

You should try reality sometime.

Whos reality, mine or yours? Seems to me we do live in two different realities. Now there's your conspiracy!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Laura Ingrahm on Fox interviewed Explosive experts who said the bombs were fully operational.

Fully operational IF they had a trigger mechanism that had the technical capability to ignite them. Assembled not to work.
Shoddy construction of PVC pipe and electrical tape as well. If they were designed to trigger, probably would amount to a scary flare or more like a firecracker. No... these were designed to be detected and found. Scare tactic terrorism and it worked.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Laura Ingrahm on Fox interviewed Explosive experts who said the bombs were fully operational.

Fully operational IF they had a trigger mechanism that had the technical capability to ignite them. Assembled not to work.
Shoddy construction of PVC pipe and electrical tape as well. If they were designed to trigger, probably would amount to a scary flare or more like a firecracker. No... these were designed to be detected and found. Scare tactic terrorism and it worked.

Detonation vs. deflagration vs. combustion...I don't disagree.

I just don't see clear evidence that this guy was an expert who intentionally made a dummy bomb.

I looks more like incompetence and someone with a few screws loose doing his best to follow a youtube video.

And according to experts that have examined these bombs they were "operational" and had the potential to be deadly, albeit on par with a fireworks accident as opposed to a well made pipe bomb.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: network dude

Of course this is completely unacceptable. But I'm also certain many on the left are secretly celebrating the prospect this was someone on the right. Not because they really care, but rather because they know this can be used to slime half the country with 90% of the media's help.

Yay team.

I am also certain that virtually everyone on the right is secretly celebrating the prospect that it is someone on the left. What is your point?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Of course this is completely unacceptable. But I'm also certain many on the left are secretly celebrating the prospect this was someone on the right. Not because they really care, but rather because they know this can be used to slime half the country with 90% of the media's help.

Yay team.

I am also certain that virtually everyone on the right is secretly celebrating the prospect that it is someone on the left. What is your point?

and now that it's a deranged Trump supporter, my worst fears are true. This will sink the mid terms, and give the unhinged left exactly what they want.

Cesar is an idiot on many, many levels. The dems should set him up for a Nobel prize.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Yay team.

and now that it's a deranged Trump supporter, my worst fears are true. This will sink the mid terms, and give the unhinged left exactly what they want.

Cesar is an idiot on many, many levels. The dems should set him up for a Nobel prize.
Just stop. You did this last time. I have no patience for those that scare easily.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

As soon as i saw the van i was 100% sure its a set up.
Don't fall for the hoax.
Democrats will do anything for power.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Don't fall for the hoax.

I was thinking the same thing about the republicans when I heard it was the MAGAbomber Mr Sayoc.

Crazy Trump zealot, trying to intimidate democrats with goofy bombs that blew up in his face.

No get out of jail card free for that dump sh!t.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nah Reich wingers forgive and forget within hours. Guess you haven’t been paying attention for the last 30 plus years. a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nah Reich wingers forgive and forget within hours. Guess you haven’t been paying attention for the last 30 plus years. a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Don't fall for the hoax.

while his seems a bit too "good to be true" in his "trumpieness" until there is proof otherwise, it is exactly what it is, for reality discussion purposes.

And I don't think this will hurt the right because I scare easy or want it to, I just think the outcome of this came at a bad time and unless something happens to change the momentum, it might just be the tickle the left needed. Again, not at all what I would like to see. But it's not up to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I still don't think it will have much of an effect. Even if a small % change their votes due to fear or stupidity, an equal # that will assume this is some false flag "deep state" trick will vote the other.

But who knows.. the biggest problem is that Trump, while the last two days is advocating no violence, doesn't have a good track record of the same in the past. He has not only not spoken out against violence, he has promoted it on several occasions. That may make some voters decide that he is fueling far-right unstable people to do what this guy did.

You reap what you sow. Trump can still seem strong, without advocating violence.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Don't fall for the hoax.

while his seems a bit too "good to be true" in his "trumpieness" until there is proof otherwise, it is exactly what it is, for reality discussion purposes.

And I don't think this will hurt the right because I scare easy or want it to, I just think the outcome of this came at a bad time and unless something happens to change the momentum, it might just be the tickle the left needed. Again, not at all what I would like to see. But it's not up to me.

Oh come on, just before the election, out of 10's millions of Trump supporters , some due who drives around in a van plastered with Trump meme's sends fake bombs to Democrats and CNN... and we see photos of them taken out of the envelope and on a table??? You have to be nuts to believe that snip.

The reality discussion you refer to is that individuals on the left have :
- attempted to kill the President, his family and members of the cabinet with Ricin,
- ambushed Republican congressmen at a baseball game, shooting one and almost killing him,
- attacked Rand Paul and broke his ribs,
- threatened to kill Republicans repeatedly and rioted in the streets
- all in the midst of two years of leftist media and celebrities spewing hatred against the President and depicting him being murdered (all in the name of art of course).

After their despicable behaviour during the Kavanaugh confirmation, the narrative had to be changed. I don't think people are going to let what looks like a Hollywood script with props included distract from 2 years of the left both inciting and participating in political violence.

edit on 27/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree with you and think the only thing missing in the mug shot hat a MAGA hat. But if you disregard the facts as they are, then what is reality? I hope to hell I'm wrong about the election outcome. I think the left needs another reminder that acting like a douche has consequences. But trying to one up them on that front won't win any prizes.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join