It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whomever sent the suspicions packages just screwed their side for a long time.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: loam

Trump isn't just a dick... He incites hatred with every speech he makes.

You mean like this?

The safety of the American people is my highest and absolute priority. I have just concluded a briefing with the FBI, the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the US Secret Service. As we speak the packages are being inspected by top explosive experts and a major federal investigation is now underway. The full weight of our government is being deployed to conduct this investigation and bring those responsible for these despicable acts to justice. We will spare no resources or expense in this effort and I just want to tell you that in these times we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear strong unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America. I'd say very bipartisan statement, I can tell you from both sides. We both agree on that. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans. My administration will provide additional updates as they become available and I just want to thank everybody for their understanding. We're extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning and we will get to the bottom of it.

He is the epitome of moral bankruptcy... his supporters are as well.

Haha... no... That's all you got? A mirror? That's pretty lame bro.

beyond all of the obvious things like his infidelity, failure to pay contractors and the constant lies. Here's a short list

Morally bankrupt for defending Nazis as "good people"
Morally bankrupt for separating children from families and detaining them indefinitely
Morally bankrupt for demeaning those with disabilities
Morally bankrupt for demeaning gold star family
Morally bankrupt for failing the people of Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria
Morally bankrupt for campaigning instead of going to FLA after Hurricane Harvey
Morally bankrupt for encouraging fringe supremacy groups with his dog whistle rhetoric and blatant calls for violence against the media and opposing political figures

Honestly... I think a lot of his supporters know these things are true but they just look the other way because the economy seems better.

But carry on Lame... I mean Loam...

you are getting there. slowly, but you'll make it.

Yes, those who don't blindly attack Trump know he is all the things you think he is. You would have to be that special kind of stupid not to. He's been that way all his public life.

But here is the thing. He IS the president. His policies seem to be working in a positive direction. Even for those who hate him. And if you look close, you might see that those who "defend" him, are only defending the blatant lies and obvious garbage that is spewed non stop from the MSM, that is largely against him.

It's cool that you seem to be fully vested in the MSM narrative, so their work isn't all in vein.

His policies seem to be working? The only thing special here is the lack of foresight exhibited by those who don't understand the long term consequences of his economic policies.... hyper-inflation, sky rocketing interest rates and the inevitable recession on the horizon. And the stock market... It's a bubble dude.... speculation based upon the optimistic belief that Trump would loosen bank regulations.... producing a highly volatile market. Just read the financial news occasionally.

"Fully vested in the MSM narrative"... that # doesn't work on me bruh... I don't need a talking head to tell me that the lies coming from Trump are actually lies. I don't need the MSM to tell me that Trump is amoral, it's evident in the things he does and says.

Comon Dude... More of the same lame crap just a different shill... don't you have some chemtrail threads to debunk?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Someone must really have stock in Kool-Aid. You might want to save some for others as you've consumed far too much!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You mean like this?

The safety of the American people is my highest and absolute priority. I have just concluded a briefing with the FBI, the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the US Secret Service. As we speak the packages are being inspected by top explosive experts and a major federal investigation is now underway. The full weight of our government is being deployed to conduct this investigation and bring those responsible for these despicable acts to justice. We will spare no resources or expense in this effort and I just want to tell you that in these times we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear strong unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America. I'd say very bipartisan statement, I can tell you from both sides. We both agree on that. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans. My administration will provide additional updates as they become available and I just want to thank everybody for their understanding. We're extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning and we will get to the bottom of it.

beyond all of the obvious things like his infidelity, failure to pay contractors and the constant lies. Here's a short list

Morally bankrupt for separating children from families and detaining them indefinitely
Morally bankrupt for encouraging fringe supremacy groups with his dog whistle rhetoric and blatant calls for violence against the media and opposing political figures

Honestly... I think a lot of his supporters know these things are true but they just look the other way because the economy seems better.

Yes, those who don't blindly attack Trump know he is all the things you think he is. You would have to be that special kind of stupid not to. He's been that way all his public life.

But here is the thing. He IS the president. His policies seem to be working in a positive direction. Even for those who hate him. And if you look close, you might see that those who "defend" him, are only defending the blatant lies and obvious garbage that is spewed non stop from the MSM, that is largely against him.

It's cool that you seem to be fully vested in the MSM narrative, so their work isn't all in vein.

His policies seem to be working? The only thing special here is the lack of foresight exhibited by those who don't understand the long term consequences of his economic policies.... hyper-inflation, sky rocketing interest rates and the inevitable recession on the horizon. And the stock market... It's a bubble dude.... speculation based upon the optimistic belief that Trump would loosen bank regulations.... producing a highly volatile market. Just read the financial news occasionally.

"Fully vested in the MSM narrative"... that # doesn't work on me bruh... I don't need a talking head to tell me that the lies coming from Trump are actually lies. I don't need the MSM to tell me that Trump is amoral, it's evident in the things he does and says.

Comon Dude... More of the same lame crap just a different shill... don't you have some chemtrail threads to debunk?

so the economy is in the tank? Unemployment is up? NAFTA renegotiation didn't work?

I fully get that you don't like him. I think he's a dick as well. But to claim that things aren't moving in a positive direction isn't being honest with yourself, or ATS. I don't know what the long term effects of the Tarrifs will be. That has to still play out.

Trump lies. Yes, I just got a call from Captain Obvious and he concurs.

Puerto Rico was a mess due to the democratic leadership that tried to manipulate things to make Trump look bad. It was in the news and everything. You don't even see that you are parroting the MSM. I thought you were a bit smarter than that.

And it seems the chemtrail folks either got educated or got lost. So I hang around and discuss how lame democrats are, and how perfect republicans are. It's my new thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pyguy

Someone must really have stock in Kool-Aid. You might want to save some for others as you've consumed far too much!

You got anything useful or semi-intelligent to say? nah? didn't think so. Maybe you should

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You mean like this?

so the economy is in the tank? Unemployment is up? NAFTA renegotiation didn't work?

I fully get that you don't like him. I think he's a dick as well. But to claim that things aren't moving in a positive direction isn't being honest with yourself, or ATS. I don't know what the long term effects of the Tarrifs will be. That has to still play out.

Puerto Rico was a mess due to the democratic leadership that tried to manipulate things to make Trump look bad. It was in the news and everything. You don't even see that you are parroting the MSM. I thought you were a bit smarter than that.

And it seems the chemtrail folks either got educated or got lost. So I hang around and discuss how lame democrats are, and how perfect republicans are. It's my new thing.

Reading comprehension... the economy isn't "in the tank".... it's on the horizon. Again... read the financial news. Deloitte predicts a recession and they're fairly conservative.

The current upturn is a direct result of the "economic stimulus".... essentially a bubble. The Fed is already raising interest rates... investors will quickly turn to a more attractive offshore market... It's already happening. Meanwhile, consumer product prices are going up, the Deficit is going up, interest rates are going up.... you follow me? What the average Joe doesn't understand is that we (the taxpayer) will have to pay for the "economic stimulus" eventually. Hope you weren't counting on SS for retirement income.

But I digress... Trump's moral bankruptcy...

Sarah says... "The President in no way, form, or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence"

POTUS quotes:

"Knock the crap out of him would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees."

"I'll beat the crap out of you"

"I'd like to punch him in the face!"

"If you do (hurt him), I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it"

"Maybe he should have been roughed up"

"Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore"

"The audience hit back and that's what we need a little bit more of "

"I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or if the other people will"

There's plenty more... the last quote is laughable...

Most of you all don't have to worry about some random white nationalist attacking someone you care about simply because of the color of their skin. Trump's rhetoric and toxic vitriol embolden these idiots... I've seen it first hand.

Nah... I don't drink Koolaid... or Trump spunk... carry on.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You mean like this?

Reading comprehension... the economy isn't "in the tank".... it's on the horizon. Again... read the financial news. Deloitte predicts a recession and they're fairly conservative.

The current upturn is a direct result of the "economic stimulus".... essentially a bubble. The Fed is already raising interest rates... investors will quickly turn to a more attractive offshore market... It's already happening. Meanwhile, consumer product prices are going up, the Deficit is going up, interest rates are going up.... you follow me? What the average Joe doesn't understand is that we (the taxpayer) will have to pay for the "economic stimulus" eventually. Hope you weren't counting on SS for retirement income.

But I digress... Trump's moral bankruptcy...

Sarah says... "The President in no way, form, or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence"

POTUS quotes:

"Knock the crap out of him would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees."

"I'll beat the crap out of you"

"I'd like to punch him in the face!"

"If you do (hurt him), I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it"

"Maybe he should have been roughed up"

"Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore"

"The audience hit back and that's what we need a little bit more of "

"I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or if the other people will"

There's plenty more... the last quote is laughable...

Most of you all don't have to worry about some random white nationalist attacking someone you care about simply because of the color of their skin. Trump's rhetoric and toxic vitriol embolden these idiots... I've seen it first hand.

Nah... I don't drink Koolaid... or Trump spunk... carry on.

by golly you are right. That totally makes anything against Trump perfectly good. Well played sir.

And thanks for ignore the rest, I'll be sure not to put that much effort into a reply going forward.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That looks spot on.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

by golly you are right. That totally makes anything against Trump perfectly good. Well played sir.

And thanks for ignore the rest, I'll be sure not to put that much effort into a reply going forward.

The same effort you put into the response above? Demeaning, trite, dismissive and laughable... talk about well played... but you need to step it up. I expect more from you.

"Ignoring the rest"... oh you mean the lies coming out of Trump's mouth? Even his supporters don't believe that crap. It's just lip service to placate the masses and those in his party that are genuinely concerned... make no mistake.. The Donald is not concerned.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

www.nbcnewyork.com...

not sure if you saw this part.

No I hadn't, thank you. So it's a meme/parody. That makes me think it really is someone with mental health issues

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You mean like this?

so the economy is in the tank? Unemployment is up?

Yes, the economy is working for now.
There is a valid argument, historical and economical, that GOP policies result in "juicing" an economy, like an artificial sugar high, which leads to bubbles and bubbles popping or economies crashing.

But that aside, if this is always your center of thinking then you must have loved the last POTUS? Correct?

Apart from an hot economy, do you not think that a President has duty to set an example for people? That a President's words and opinions matter? Are you of the opinion that a President's words and opinions do not matter?

From where I sit he has trashed the credibility of the United States on the world stage and debased the Office of the President here at home. People no longer feel safe letting their children listen to the President speak on television.

He champions hate, division as a tool for his own partisan ends. He has called Democrats "Evil" on TV no less than 4 times in recent weeks. When the President tells you the News Media is the enemy of the people and the Democrats are "Evil" is it any surprise that people feel compelled to mail bombs to ex-Presidents and CNN etc.?

From where I sit, anyone can "juice" an economy once you forget about the deficit, environment (aka future consequences). It simply leads to crash and we are now very near that.

If I were to summarize I would say that GOP are short sighted and believe the end justifies the means and Dems think long-term success in the world requires doing the right thing even when it is inconvenient. The American Experiment has always been a long game. It requires leaders who protect our principles, our future, the respect the world grants us as "leader of the free world" and our principles that our forefathers gave their lives for.

Trump cheapens and abases everything that makes "America Great".

edit on 25-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Did anyone get hurt? Nope, just like no one was raped. This is a created media circus....Unlike when a left wing nut job gunned down Senators...that was real.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

so to be clear, I'm supposed to hate Trump based on what might happen?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You're supposed to hate Trump, because he's not Hillary.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

They were designed not to go off, only to be detectable by the sensors and their weird appearance.
That makes instant news, and that is the only payload that they were intended for.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

That's right. Hillary is the safer option. She wouldn't crash the economy because we wouldn't have had one to crash under her.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I am unclear why Trump defenders assign the adjective "Hate" to any criticism or critique of Trump.

You are not "supposed to" "Hate" Trump at all. I would, however, hope that you were capable of recognizing his significant faults and the associated danger and damage to this country.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I am unclear why Trump defenders assign the adjective "Hate" to any criticism or critique of Trump.

You are not "supposed to" "Hate" Trump at all. I would, however, hope that you were capable of recognizing his significant faults and the associated danger and damage to this country.

For the same reason that Obama defenders assigned the adjective racist to any criticism or crtitique of him?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

trump supporter love to tell us how we feel.

they also love to tell us we think they're racist...

they've outkicked their coverage and they're in desperation mode, imo.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hillary, in her very best light, would have been nothing better than a place holder until the people demanded better choices.

That said Trump was a choice that Putin continues to celebrate for a reason. He degrades us a nation. The world literally laughs at us. Trump grovels to dictators while attacking and deriding the USAs Justice and Anti-Espionage apparatus. Trump retreats from the world, leaving large swaths of it more vulnerable to the whims of tyrants and dictators. Trump uses twitter and his bully pulpit as President daily to nurture hate and division in this country. His agenda is what tyrants like Putin could only have dreamed of 5 years ago.

Hillary promised a serving of gruel. Trump is a serving of arsenic. I would have chosen the crappy gruel over poison.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join