It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whomever sent the suspicions packages just screwed their side for a long time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Speculation on who did it will be lots of finger pointing. Wasn't us, must be them. But it would be hard to not find the facts in something this high profile. And when they emerge, there will be hell to pay. If this information is found before the elections, then whatever party the perps claim, will look really, really bad. And I firmly believe it will affect the midterm elections to the point of changing the outcome.

I can only hope it's not some deranged right winger, as that would seal the deal for dems and likely propel into the 2020 election process. Conversely, if this was a false flag, and it's proven to be such, the dems would be so over. So finding the responsible parties will be a YUGE priority and will have lasting implications.

I keep wondering at what point will we all hit bottom and realize that the violence ins't worth it?

I think the right could do something great here and collectively denounce any and all violence and put the ball into the left's court to do the same both with words and actions. I heard a story that long, long ago, we voted because of what people stood for and claimed they would do. I wonder how that might work in today's world?

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I dont think it will do much. The ricin letters to the POTUS barely made the news and is now forgotten and that was just a few weeks ago.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If it is a single person with left or right views, the whole group cannot be blamed for the action of one.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Of course this is completely unacceptable. But I'm also certain many on the left are secretly celebrating the prospect this was someone on the right. Not because they really care, but rather because they know this can be used to slime half the country with 90% of the media's help.

Yay team.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If it is a single person with left or right views, the whole group cannot be blamed for the action of one.

they shouldn't be, but there is this group of people with cameras and TV shows that might have different thoughts.
I think this is completely political and unless it's a government op, then we will see it played and billed as an act of "x" party. Even if that's not really correct thinking.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Speculation on who did it will be lots of finger pointing. Wasn't us, must be them. But it would be hard to not find the facts in something this high profile. And when they emerge, there will be hell to pay. If this information is found before the elections, then whatever party the perps claim, will look really, really bad. And I firmly believe it will affect the midterm elections to the point of changing the outcome.

I can only hope it's not some deranged right winger, as that would seal the deal for dems and likely propel into the 2020 election process. Conversely, if this was a false flag, and it's proven to be such, the dems would be so over. So finding the responsible parties will be a YUGE priority and will have lasting implications.

I keep wondering at what point will we all hit bottom and realize that the violence ins't worth it?

I think the right could do something great here and collectively denounce any and all violence and put the ball into the left's court to do the same both with words and actions. I heard a story that long, long ago, we voted because of what people stood for and claimed they would do. I wonder how that might work in today's world?

Here's my take on this coordinated attack on the left........it won't take too long , a few days and the culprit will be identified , probably with a MAGA hat in hand.....this just seems too good to be true for the liberals.....all important people targeted, no one injured and this will definitely affect the midterms.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

We have fast growing groups of anarchists that seemed to have started sometime around the old 99%ers under Obama. They just want a total collapse of the government and right now they hang with the left only because the right is in power. If that shifts I'm sure they will shift too.

The main point here is these bombs had zero chance of ever getting to their intended targets so I would think the main purpose was not to blow anything up as much as cause a rift between the left and right as what any anarchists would like to do.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think it's obvious that this is wrong and shouldn't happen, so I'll save the PSA.
But this will have an impact on the elections UNLESS the MSM drops the coverage on it. And if that's the case, then it will certainly appear to be focused on an uncomfortable direction. If it was a right wing person, he/she messed up badly in their thinking, and is effectively an idiot.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think we are thinking the same on this.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site then I'll just say it...this seems like a f'n inside job by the left. All these bombs and not one goes off? Also CNN reporting that one had been sent to the White House, oops, there wasn't one. Maybe there was supposed to be one...you know like building 7. Now we need to keep an eye out on who the patsy will be.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I predict it will have no impact.

People have there minds made up.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Democrats in bigger trouble now than ever.

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I dont think it will do much. The ricin letters to the POTUS barely made the news and is now forgotten and that was just a few weeks ago.

Well now CNN is targeted and so I had to listen to how reporters are in fear...mostly because of you know who.. Even when the FBI profiler said that for a person to do this it would not be triggered by the President making a comment and so there are other deep rooted causations going on here, but the reporters kept going back to Trump....and that is where the narrative will stay until they stop talking about it no matter what direction this all goes.

edit on 24-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yet a Democrat can shoot up a GOP base ball game, nearly murdering half of the senate and it's covered for like 10 minutes. Left wing ANTIFA can rampage and use violence to shut down speech they don't like, it gets sweat under the rug. Republicans can be beaten and threatened, yet no real concern is shown.

You know after the GOP shooting, the Republicans said it wasn't political and took no shots at Democrats or the media?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

then we will see it played and billed as an act of "x" party. Even if that's not really correct thinking.

Yes, It's not right. But look at the discussion here and how it goes there so often by some people here. It's almost always a subset of the group that goes to the wrong place though.

Blame need to be placed on who actually did it.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is a false flag operation! It is too convenient for the Democrats especially this close to the election. Bombs going to nothing but the movers and shakers in the Democratic party. It would appear as if it was a Republican operation. But, why would this happen if you were winning!

link   
This is a false flag operation! It is too convenient for the Democrats especially this close to the election. Bombs going to nothing but the movers and shakers in the Democratic party. It would appear as if it was a Republican operation. But, why would this happen if you were winning!

link   

edit on 24-10-2018 by buddah6 because: double post.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
80%+ of voters will not even know about the bombs being sent. The other 20% are fixed in their ways. This will have zero effect on the elections.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

LOL... nobody even watches CNN anymore so thinking that it will be some tragic loss is laughable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join