It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking bomb sent to White house

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion
Exactly. Someone wanting to bust into the news cycle and get people worried.
I always look to what they are NOT telling us. That is the real story.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: katfish

Unfortunately that's the way we the people have to think nowadays

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: agenda51

Must be nice, everyone is safe as long as it's all just a false flag... how about the Soros bomb which came most likely from the same person/group, why include him in this scheme?

Because Soros is a main topic in conspiracy circles, the left are trying to paint CT's as domestic terrorists

Considering some of the ultra-violent s# people post on ATS, it's not like CTers need any help in coming off as "violent and disturbed".

Edit: More to the point, one of our own made Swiss Cheese of Gabby Giffords' brain.
edit on 10/24/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: anonymous1legion

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: agenda51

Must be nice, everyone is safe as long as it's all just a false flag... how about the Soros bomb which came most likely from the same person/group, why include him in this scheme?

Because Soros is a main topic in conspiracy circles, the left are trying to paint CT's as domestic terrorists

Considering some of the ultra-violent s# people post on ATS, it's not like CTers need any help in coming off as "violent and disturbed".

Your thinking of conspiracy extremists, we true conspiracy theorists are a peaceful religion

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

where are all these ultra violent posts people keep speaking of. I have read this sight for years and have not seen one.

maybe its to the point where anyone who doesnt agree with you is somehow ultra violent LOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
ok, now it is getting scarier.
Maybe they really were bombs and not some fake Dem plot.

Not that scary since the bombs did not go off they will get lots of information quickly. They will know fingerprints where the material was purchased. Mailing it also means likely video if they went in to post office or store. And if he licked the stamp they have DNA. Likely have him within a week.
edit on 10/24/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: katfish

In 2 days, today's hysteria over fake bombs will be forgotten. Normal bad-news-for-Democrats programming will resume.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

yeah... a conspiracy theorist is only labeled ultra violent when the conspiracy is correct LOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: BlueAjah
ok, now it is getting scarier.
Maybe they really were bombs and not some fake Dem plot.

Not that scary since the bombs did not go off they will get lots of information quickly. They will know fingerprints where the material was purchased. Mailing it also means likely video if they went in to post office or store. And if he licked the stamp they have DNA. Likely have him within a week.

NYC police will hold a press conference at 12:45pm Eastern.

link   
Wolf saying the president is silent personally?! I thought CNN didn't want him to tweet?!

link   
a reply to: dragonridr

yes.... trust the FBI to give us the real facts LOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

where are all these ultra violent posts people keep speaking of. I have read this sight for years and have not seen one.

maybe its to the point where anyone who doesnt agree with you is somehow ultra violent LOL.

Mods tend to remove a lot of it and post ban/outright ban accordingly. They do their job well.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If the script were flipped, most on this site would be calling for the bomber's head. Now, most of this site is saying "well, they didn't blow up so it's no big deal. It's the dems sending them anyway".

Folks, someone sent BOMBS to private citizen's houses! We need to drop the collective liberal/conservative hissy fit and find common ground, fast. It's clear that it's tearing this country apart.

We have no info on the bomber at this point. Making guesses doesn't do anyone any good. Let's wait for facts.

And for the love of all that is good, be nice. What I'm reading in here is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There is still nothing on the news about a package at the White House.

With CNN now involved, I am back to thinking this is a publicity stunt to paint Republicans in a bad light before the election.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What a horrible time to be a postal worker......

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
If the script were flipped, most on this site would be calling for the bomber's head. Now, most of this site is saying "well, they didn't blow up so it's no big deal. It's the dems sending them anyway".

Folks, someone sent BOMBS to private citizen's houses! We need to drop the collective liberal/conservative hissy fit and find common ground, fast. It's clear that it's tearing this country apart.

We have no info on the bomber at this point. Making guesses doesn't do anyone any good. Let's wait for facts.

And for the love of all that is good, be nice. What I'm reading in here is ridiculous.

Agreed I think whoever sent the bombs should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and any co-conspirators, at the end of the day NO ONE deserves to die or live in fear, unfortunately the media and politics make us think this way that there is more to this than appears

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Cool. celebrate people getting banned for not agreeing!!!!

Ban everything.... everybody....all the time. Ban, Ban, Ban!!! Report everyone... everything. Feel powerful and get even through banning! Burn the whole conversation down LOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

only way that happens is if it is some poor SOB civilian who has been used as a patsy. meanwhile the people really responsible keep there jobs and at worst get the full government pension. Some even get promoted to higher positions.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

probably not. Now they get to ask for more money!

Heck... they are a legitimate suspect if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Return Address was Debbie Schultz.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is she THAT dumb?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join