It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Erno86

Almost sounds like a threat.

Not only that...it sounds like a threat from an autocrat, or from one of Trump's autocratic foreign buddies.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 25-10-2018 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's a really good point, terrorist organizations utilize terror and shock to achieve their goals - and failing to claim responsibility totally defeats the purpose of promoting their message.

If it was the Saudis than I can't fathom why they'd put an ISIS related emblem on the device if their goal was to create a political travesty between Dems and Repubs to distract from things. Putting the emblem there could ruin the entire purpose if it were so.

I dunno man, none of this adds up.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
cnn is doing a press confrence in NY with the mayor and members of the fbi, they said the powder was non threatening (white powder) im listening to it on my phone so ill try to find the source www.wrcbtv.com... this one has a link to it

fbi atf postal service and various other federal and local agencies are on it

www.theguardian.com... better link says they are focusing on florida and leads located in the state
edit on 25-10-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I can't fathom why they'd put an ISIS related emblem on the device

I can't fathom why my marines drew dicks all over the tank rounds...but they did... I think it's a brain thing lol too many crayons

A2D

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
per press conference no new bombs found by postal employees in last 8 hours

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I can't fathom why they'd put an ISIS related emblem on the device

I can't fathom why my marines drew dicks all over the tank rounds...but they did... I think it's a brain thing lol too many crayons

A2D

This whole think stinks to high heaven. Also as some others called it, the "official story" being pushed by the left only seems to be creating more skeptics and more and more people are also saying this incident doesnt add up. Left wing media has responded to several blue check names on twitter who suggested someone on the left might be behind the attacks. The left wing media didnt take to kindly to that.

As for Marines -
My Ass Really Is Naval Equipment

or we can go with Muscle Are Required Intelligence Not Expected

edit on 25-10-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Some of the press has quoted bomb experts...that we're not dealing with a bomb making amateur or amateurs here. With all of the recent bomb mailings, with the same type of packages...I'm leaning towards some kind of right wing radical terrorist group or loner out there, that is behind all of this.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

I predicted this...check the dates, go to my FB page and verify that they're still there and know that I am no prophet or seer. Some events have not happened yet in my posts, but they will closer to the elections. If you still believe CNN after my posts predicting that they would stage violent events against themselves and blame Trump and Conservatives, it's your own neck on the line for wanting to believe lies. I am a nobody and I can read them like a bad poker player. 2 Months in advance I knew they would do this, because I know how Lying Liberals work.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I CHOOSE ......uhhh.....I choose.....uhhhhh

ANDREW BASIAGO FOR 2020

LET'S GO TO MARS BABY!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I am sure that noone can actually send a letter or parcel directly to either of these people, they are 1st opened or scanned by various outlets before they get to them.

As for actually going straight to their actual residence is bollox, this is a Democrat bollox of a lie. As for the perpetrator, he doesnt look or act like someone who could actually do this as his old crimes suggests he isn't/wouldn't/couldn't. He more likely be some fall guy who is willing to be fecked over for some other reason.
edit on 4-11-2018 by SCi-Fi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SCi-Fi

That is VERY astute thinking my friend
It may have been that giant monstrosity of a hive mind the 1000000000 trillion has been programing as we speak. Dangerous visions are here my friends.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

April 6, 2019

NEW Evidence points to the FBI hiding that Cesar Sayoc's packages were HOAXES. They did all they could to give the impression that these mailed envelopes contained real bombs.

Everything about last year’s headline story just two-weeks before the mid-term election was weird; including the refusal of the FBI to state what ‘specifically’ was the material suspect Cesar Sayoc was accused of using to create his Acme-looking pipe bombs.

You might remember: FBI Director Christopher Wray outlined during his remarks that the devices consisted of PVC pipe, clocks, batteries, wiring and “energetic material that can become combustible when subjected to heat or friction”.

The FBI director went out of his way to state: “these were not hoax devices.” The DOJ case, which has taken places in New York’s Southern District (SDNY) then moved to seal all court filings and the case against the nut continued behind the curtain of ‘national security’.

In a new development Cesar Sayoc has written a letter to the judge (full pdf below) trying to walk-back the statements put before him by lawyers in his guilty plea.
See The Letter and Additional Analysis at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-1621 84

It appears that in the Fall of 2018, Deep State Democrat-Friendly FBI figures were still active, and doing what they could to help Democrats win as many House and Senate races as possible during the November mid-term elections.

I could see CNN being an active participant with this HOAX.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup. This is why it has been so quiet. This guy did not send bombs...he sent letters. He needs to be locked up in the same cell as Jussie...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, yeah. Did anybody look at the "bombs" they displayed all over the news? There's no way those things were legit bombs. There was no real trigger mechanism, just the kind of cheap digital clocks you get from Walmart for $2 a piece, which could never actually work as a det timer. Even if it could work, why would someone put a timer on a bomb sent through the mail?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lokiate

It came out in the indictment that they were not 'bombs'.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Lokiate

It came out in the indictment that they were not 'bombs'.

Somebody better tell that to the DoJ, because they're still clinging to the story that the packages contained IEDs.
www.justice.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join