It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

While I am super thankful no one has been injured yet, this is getting out of control. Yes, it could be places being overly cautious now -which I don't blame them. However, DC/NY was one thing, now we are spread to FL and CA? Where is next is my big worry. How many are there? What happens when one slips through the mail guard.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Now they get to claim victim and deniability once something really violent happens. Then they get to virtue signal.

see how this works

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

then they get to blame a nationalist

edit on 24-10-2018 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What happens when one slips through the mail guard.

more than likely a few people will be injured or maybe killed, and it's quite possible that they maybe be republican, or liberal, or just some not really that politically minded person just trying to life their life!!

link   

Two explosive devices were found in mail sent to the offices of former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, a law enforcement official said Wednesday.

Return to Sender?

edit on 401031America/ChicagoWed, 24 Oct 2018 11:40:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
Not buying it.

Like was said.

Staged just in time for the midterms.

link   
This may not be over, If sent from someplace on the east coast it may take two or more days to reach calif and show up at offices of Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris or Nancy Pelosi in a couple days.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

then they get to blame a nationalist

Like the Nazi's did with the Reichstag fires.

Maybe.
edit on 24-10-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So we have anywhere from 4 to 6 bombs or more being found........

Does anyone else find it odd that NONE of them detonated? I'm glad of course none of them have, but you would think one of em would have even by accident....

Let's pray none of them do, and they don't find any more

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
In reading through this thread, has anyone observed how the incidents of these bombing attempts have further divided us all? Seems to me that is the REAL purpose of these things being sent. After all, anyone with 2 working brain cells knows that none of them would have made it to the intended recipients due the the numerous layers of security of these people.

So, who has the most to gain by dividing us and putting us at each others throats? If we are fighting each other, we are NOT watching anything else.

So, what is happening now that someone wants us to ignore while we all look at the shiny dangling objects in front of us?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Eric Holder got one but was sent to the wrong address.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

and now Debbie Wasserman Schultz...

The targets of these suspicious packages are suspicious all in its own right. Something about this is not sitting right with me. Democrats seem to already have talking points about these incidents.

The conspiracy side of me wonders if this wasnt planned by Democrats/certain Democrats to deflect attention away from how bad Democrats are doing in absentee ballots and to change the narrative away from the Illegal invasion squad heading for our Southern border.

This does not feel like a deranged "lone gunman" person is behind this.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Russia did it.

link   
FoxNews reporting that unconfirmed reports of another device sent to Eric Holder.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There's no way a single person did this.

Distance of targets.

We do know D's are great community organizers.

Midterm false flag.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Now it's being reported that a device was sent to Eric Holder to the wrong mailing address with apparently the return address of DWS.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, this was interesting from NBC news, not going to speculate, but it's odd. Possibly the bomber was hinting at the next target?

"The devices, which appear to be working explosives, were in manila packages that included stamps and signatures on them with a return address belonging to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla, according to three senior law enforcement officials."

Hoping the criminal behind this is captured soon and brought to justice.

link   
I have one question. Would Soros be considered to be in the Democrat camp by American standards? I know little about the man or his politics.

link   
a reply to: neo96

I am seeing a change in talking points now with the additional "speculation" that these incidents are a direct result of Trump's vitriol.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

voter fraud obvioussly. Its been breaking for 2 days all over the net.

Caravan as well.

Its just a narritive change while at the same time setting the stage for a real false flag attack. Probably take out a news building and blame it on a nationalist trump supporter.

these people are not that creative. They dont come up with new tactics. They just dust of old plans. This is probably an operation northwoods dust off.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join