It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nicely said

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Apparently, a device was also sent to Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Police Investigating Suspicious Package at Sunrise Office of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Police confirmed they're investigating a possible suspicious package at the Sunrise offices of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Wednesday, on the same day that suspicious packages were addressed to Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama.

Sunrise Police said they responded to the address of the office of the Democratic rep for Florida's 23rd congressional district. Footage showed a Broward Sheriff's Office bomb squad unit and firefighters responding to the building.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Let's see here: Obama, Hillary, DWS and Brennan.

Yup, I'm prety sure this is as fake as it gets.

It's amazing to see so many people online NOT falling for this pathetic political stunt. It seems the worm has turned.

Seems that Donna Brazille and Huma Weiner were left out?
edit on 10/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: headorheart

A few guarantees here...

1. These don't work
2. Liberals have basically handed the midterms to the Republicans
3. Liberals are far beyond desperate and their caravan punched them in the throat, yet again
4. This is equivalent to the Alabama Crimson Tide (8-0) cheating in fears they would lose to the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-6)

i.e. This is a sure win for the right, so there's no reason to send explosives to the side that's beyond desperate for a win.

What an odd and craven reaction.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

or it is really a crazy right leaning loon trying to blow up important democratic people and we should vote blue to save these poor important demos!!

it seems that they are now reporting that cnn is evacuated the building of the cnn in bureau for the same reason?

Those were two of the most irrelevant people in America, and the 2nd most irrelevant news agency. Might as well hold a gun to a muskrat's head in an attempt to make a bank robber put his weapons down and free all the hostages.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Those were two of the most irrelevant people in America

gee, that's what i keep saying but the right seems to be overly fixated on them!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

or it is really a crazy right leaning loon trying to blow up important democratic people and we should vote blue to save these poor important demos!!

it seems that they are now reporting that cnn is evacuated the building of the cnn in bureau for the same reason?

Those were two of the most irrelevant people in America, and the 2nd most irrelevant news agency. Might as well hold a gun to a muskrat's head in an attempt to make a bank robber put his weapons down and free all the hostages.

For being irrelevant, they sure seem to be the subject of daily right wing outrage.

All you need is a bomb being sent to George Soros to make up a who’s who of daily right-wing ATS enemies.

Whoops.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

This is scary. I hope the person of group sending out these devices is caught. This is the work of a psychopath or a sociopath.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Dem Bingo Powerball Game In Progress: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Apparently, a device was also sent to Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Police Investigating Suspicious Package at Sunrise Office of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Police confirmed they're investigating a possible suspicious package at the Sunrise offices of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Wednesday, on the same day that suspicious packages were addressed to Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama.

Sunrise Police said they responded to the address of the office of the Democratic rep for Florida's 23rd congressional district. Footage showed a Broward Sheriff's Office bomb squad unit and firefighters responding to the building.

I am hearing that the return addresses on a couple of them are Shultz address.

Also...whomever sent the one to Brennan spelled his last name wrong....spelled it Brenan.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Tempter
Let's see here: Obama, Hillary, DWS and Brennan.

Yup, I'm prety sure this is as fake as it gets.

It's amazing to see so many people online NOT falling for this pathetic political stunt. It seems the worm has turned.

Seems that Donna Brazille and Huma Weiner were left out?
Don't forget VJ!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Dem Bingo Powerball Game In Progress: twitter.com...

typical.

but make fun of Melania, or threaten to metaphorically go low if they go high, a clear call for violence. but vitriol at Democrats... false flag....
i expect this image to be a standard response or rebuttal on many many threads to come.

this country has become a farce

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

And now you are inventing my reasons to challenge you?

Could have nothing to do with you making an asinine comment? Its all me and my bitter insecurities?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
now I guess Kamala Harris' office is being evacuate.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

San Diego Union-Tribune staff, others evacuate after suspicious package spotted

crazy day out there

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am hearing that the return addresses on a couple of them are Shultz address.

So, that's some kind of proof, to you, that Wasserman-Shultz sent herself a bomb?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

www.nbcnewyork.com...

4 Apparent Explosive Devices Sent to Hillary Clinton, Obama, CNN Correspondent and George Soros Are Linked: Sources

a photo of one of the devices is included in the story

All four "potential explosive devices" sent to Hillary Clinton, former President Obama, billionaire philanthropist George Soros and CNN at Manhattan's Time Warner Center are thought to be linked, law enforcement officials say.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Now there's reporting about suspicious packages at the San Diego Tribune.

Suspicious devices found outside San Diego Union-Tribune

SAN DIEGO – A suspicious device found near the San Diego Union-Tribune building in downtown San Diego prompted a police investigation Wednesday morning.

The newspaper’s headquarters are located at 600 B Street and employees were evacuated around 8:30 a.m. Senator Kamala Harris has an office in the same building.

Reporter Kate Morrissey tweeted a picture of police tape and five boxes seen outside the building.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
it would be interesting to know who the other return addresses were.. is the person laying clues as to who the other targets are?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Kryties

And now you are inventing my reasons to challenge you?

Could have nothing to do with you making an asinine comment? Its all me and my bitter insecurities?

"Asinine" only in your opinion.

In others opinions it is a logical assumption to make given the targets of the bombs.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join