It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Seems like a lot of disinfo and retracted stories are going on.

The only thing I could find is this:

A law enforcement official originally told CNN that the package was discovered at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in Washington, D.C., and was found to contain a pipe bomb inside. The bomb was reported as a “functional” device containing “projectiles.”

It doesn't say it was addressed to the military base itself.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

That is an interesting choice? Unless, there is something I'm unaware of in her political involvement. I admit, I don't follow FL politics super close.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
CNN Could be behind the FAKE bombs. Left one in their own mailroom, addressed to CNN "expert" JOHN BRENNAN.
twitter.com...

link   
Suspicious device has now been removed from CNN offices via special truck and police convoy.

link   

originally posted by: headorheart

I wonder if they were ever meant to go off or just promote a circus.

Bingo.

If one doesn't see something weird in this situation it's only because blind people can't see.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I'm not buying it Why would anyone send a bomb through the mail You would have to be dumb as bricks . This is a stunt by the Dems to gain what I have no clue .

So sayeth you?

LOL.

Well you said it was Trump supporters. What's the difference on his claim?

Except it doesn't fit your partisan bias?

Logic and "Occam's Razor" actually.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: Moresby

That is an interesting choice? Unless, there is something I'm unaware of in her political involvement. I admit, I don't follow FL politics super close.

It may be nothing or an overreaction. Generally, in situations like this they begin looking at other potential targets and proceed with an excess of caution.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: headorheart
Well this is a circus now isn't it? Kind of reminds me of this.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Call me jaded. What kind of explosive device?
I feel for the secret service people who could have been killed by this device.

No way were the targets going to get the bombs and get hurt. It was a rotten attempt to send a message. And an innocent could have died protecting the targets.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
so much for you violent patriots, patriots should be labelled domestic terrorist now! orist now!
edit on 24-10-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe a bar of soap would be the worst thing to send Hill. She hates bathing.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

From what I have read so far, they seem like non-sophisticated pipe bombs. I wonder if they were ever meant to go off or just promote a circus.

Well, they did detonate the one they found in Soros' mailbox. They evacuated the Time Warner Building. And, the Secret Service intercepted the ones sent to the White House, the Clinton's and the Obama's.

Remember those package bombs that did go off in Austin, Texas? I'm certain that if the Secret Service had intercepted them, they wouldn't have exploded until purposely detonated.
edit on 24-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I'm not buying it Why would anyone send a bomb through the mail You would have to be dumb as bricks . This is a stunt by the Dems to gain what I have no clue .

It doesn't make any sense, especially because it's obvious all of these bombs would be intercepted for 3rd parties. Do you really think Hillary wake up and check his mailbox?

They're no longer in power, one needs to be very dumb to make an attempt assassination at those people. Let's hope the authorities can find the responsible and get some clarifications.

Not that an investigation is needed since some ATS members here already convicted the entire right-group and Trump itself.

Obviously it was a person with low IQ that listens to alex Jones that has been in a coma since before Trump won the election...should narrow it down according to our left leaning experts. Or maybe instead of coma it’s a time traveler from Nov 2016 that is not smart, listens to Alex Jones and is a hillbilly

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

where did that come from?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Are you saying the federal reserve bank is being robbed right now?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kryties

It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step.

Not needed at this time or appreciated.

You might want to read my edit that was done well before you posted.

The point was that you are just adding to the divide and the political hatred. Attempts on leading Republicans have also been made - shootings and suspected ricin through the post on more than one occasion and including to the President.
You waded in on one side of the issue and thus are clearly only interested in furthering the potential for this kind of hateful behaviour.
This is one area that we should ALL be able to agree on. Screw politics - if a person is trying to kill another human being (no matter how much we dislike them) then the right thing to do is roundly condemn it and NOT fuel the fire with more political rhetoric.
In short - grow up.

edit on 24/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Let's see here: Obama, Hillary, DWS and Brennan.

Yup, I'm prety sure this is as fake as it gets.

It's amazing to see so many people online NOT falling for this pathetic political stunt. It seems the worm has turned.

link   

Sending a bomb is more civilized than sending an angry radical mob. Just sayin.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kryties

It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step.

Not needed at this time or appreciated.

You might want to read my edit that was done well before you posted.

The point was that you are just adding to the divide and the political hatred. Attempts on leading Republicans have also been made - shootings and suspected ricin through the post on more than one occasion and including to the President.
You waded in on one side of the issue and thus are clearly only interested in furthering the potential for this kind of hateful behaviour.
This is one area that we should ALL be able to agree on. Screw politics - if a person is trying to kill another human being (no matter how much we dislike them) then the right thing to do is roundly condemn it and NOT fuel the fire with more political rhetoric.
In short - grow up.

Again I have to say this: It's based on a logical assumption and backed up by "Occam's Razor". Hence the reason for the edit if the assumption is incorrect.

Sorry that my post made you so sad.

link   

A few guarantees here...

1. These don't work
2. Liberals have basically handed the midterms to the Republicans
3. Liberals are far beyond desperate and their caravan punched them in the throat, yet again
4. This is equivalent to the Alabama Crimson Tide (8-0) cheating in fears they would lose to the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-6)

i.e. This is a sure win for the right, so there's no reason to send explosives to the side that's beyond desperate for a win.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join