It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks, that makes it even more obvious.

Chris Swecker, Former Assistant FBI Director is saying it could
be someone trying to get the Democrats out to vote and incur
sympathy for them.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hate to say this,but this is one false flag event that I could get behind and believe....Does not make sense how crappy these bombs where made from so called terrorist.Not one person dead.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

You're making the assumption that they're linked.

He got bomb components. Not a functional device. And no one knows if his was sent through the mail or hand delivered.

So you can't really tell if these are related or not except that Soros pays the bills for a lot of left wing stuff.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I get the feeling this is from south of the border. MS-13 or drug cartels. Maybe a disgruntled alien? This is only my personal opinion from living in Texas for a decade. I met all kinds of nice folks there but they had some odd ideas about vengeance. (odd to my outlook on life)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step. The mindset of Trump supporters has been skewed toward considering any person who doesn't agree with their narrow point of view as not just being someone with whom they disagree with on an intellectual level - but it has been translated into thinking of those people as literal, physical "enemies" who must be "destroyed". Of course the weaker minded of the Trump supporters are going to eventually succumb to the temptation and actually try something completely stupid - this has been obvious since he was elected.

I see we have someone on here ALREADY claiming it's fake news and that it's some sort of Democrat setup - how very convenient.

(EDIT TO ADD: I've made an assumption that hasn't been proven yet about the perpetrators. If I am wrong I shall retract and revise my comment.)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wait.....so put a bunch of stamps on it and then have it delivered by courier.....wanted to make it look like it had been mailed. Fake mail and fake bombs too.
edit on 24-10-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It is either a loner liberal or conservative.....or MS-13 or deep state false flag to help democrats win votes.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Hate to say this,but this is one false flag event that I could get behind and believe....Does not make sense how crappy these bombs where made from so called terrorist.Not one person dead.

If this is a false flag by the left. Then the caravan is a false flag from the deepstate gop.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
That is too many targets. This sounds like a foreign operation now. My suspicions are now directed towards Iran and China possibly with Russian assistance. The Eastern axis is attempting to destabilize us in an effort to thwart our gains in the Middle East and North Africa, lets not let them!

Someone doesn't like Trump leaving the nuclear treaty, so they go after his opposition to make it look like his voter base.

I can see that.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

And of Course the " Sender " MUST BE a Trump Supporter ............GTFOOH.............

link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step.

So I take there were already an investigation and a conviction by the authorities and the far-right responsible for this are already in jail?

Man, you guys are funny.

You're the 3rd person to officially not read post edits.

Perhaps place it in bold letters at the top of the post. As it stands, it looks like a disingenuous afterthought.

link   
This story is so fake and concocted.

Did you see the return address on the packages?

777? And what is that zip code? 333 or 332? 33225?

Who took this picture???
So they tore the package open?
Why is there Bleach there?
Ummmm so this 'pipe bomb' had no way to detonate?
Wtf is all this??
It's FAKE!

Hahahhaha omg I can't believe almost everyone's falling for this.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yeah. A real bomber would be sure to put a correct return address on the package.

edit on 10/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The chances I'll believe in this bad production 'theater' are Sub Zero.
It'll be a very cold day in hell.

They're getting sloppy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: raedar
What sense does it make to bomb Obama and the Clintons and CNN? Their time is over

tell that to trump... our violence inciter in chief.

Oh yeah, and Mad Maxine, Booker, Kick'em Holder and the rest are just speaking in simple metaphors and can't be held responsible for their rhetoric when "intellectual" progressives take it as permission. Gtfo with that bs.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

If this is a false flag by the left. Then the caravan is a false flag from the deepstate gop.
I think the caravan is real and Mexico tried stopping them..Honduras has no control on their economy and these people are thinking they can come to the U.S.for jobs because of all the nonsense going on with sanctuary city nonsense being used for politics.Also think Trump is hated just as Abraham Lincoln was targeted and hated for stopping slavery.
edit on 24-10-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

I think the caravan is real and Mexico tried stopping them..Honduras has no control on their economy and these people are thinking they can come to the U.S.for jobs because of all the nonsense going on with sanctuary city nonsense going on and being used for politics.

You’re missing the point.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. A bomber would be sure to put a correct return address on the package.

There is no bomber.
That address was chosen specifically because it was so lucky.

The odds are 1 out of a thousand.
What are we gambling?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I never gamble.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. A bomber would be sure to put a correct return address on the package.

Look at the picture and ignore the numbers.

Who would take a picture like this?
Why is there bleach there?

Why did they just tear it open like this?
Why wasn't this 'bomb' disposed of properly?

"Rox"... that's what you gotta be smokin if you don't see anything strange about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join