It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: T3mp0ra1Pri50n3r
a reply to: carewemust

LOL. Yeah, we have packages sent to DC, Florida, Maryland, New York, Virginia and of course the Return to Sender in Florida, all arriving simultaneously!?

Amazing isn't it, that takes some coordination.

I guess we should expect some West Coast packages in a couple days.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So who did it?

Trump? Nope not a chance
Extreme Left? Maybe. nothing like a good false flag but way to much downside
Extreme Right? Maybe but why before the election and why now? To much downside
Foreign Operation: No Chance. If it get uncovered the US will respond with all the fury She can muster I don't care if its a Republican or a Democrat targeted.... I would want real proof though not Iraq has WMD's pony show this time though

Lone extremist? This is where I would put my money on.

Single person, educated and motivated. The wackos come out in force at times like this. Ford is still getting threats and has yet to return home.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My experience with post office returns is that it usually takes weeks. It seems to be a very low priority. Never had one shorter than at least 10 days.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: T3mp0ra1Pri50n3r
a reply to: carewemust

LOL. Yeah, we have packages sent to DC, Florida, Maryland, New York, Virginia and of course the Return to Sender in Florida, all arriving simultaneously!?

Its not that unheard of. Our Post office is a Main Branch. Thus when we mail stuff like say a Xmas card, it arrives in San Diego, and say Tampa at the same time because it directly ships out.

The return to sender could be simply a decoy of sorts

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
So... after two plus years of the POTUIS calling these people criminals... saying they should be locked up... enemies of the US.... Mobs... etc...

...most of you think the pipe bombs are a false flag perpetrated by Democrats.

ATS has fully embraced ignorance....

...and this country has lost it's #ing mind.

Don't lose your hope in your countrymen. ATS doesn't represent America in no shape or form. And thank # for that.

Meanwhile, democrats lose their minds and hit the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of rock bottom trying to find a way to win, by any means necessary, in November. ATS is a very good representation of America in every state outside of CA and NY.

Well that's just not true. I've lived in 7 states, none of which were CA and NY, all of which are red leaning, and ATS is a terrible representation of the general consensus of those states. ATS is fairly fringe (by definition), and the vast majority of the country is pretty centralist.

All it takes to be "fringe" in the mind of a democrat these days is showing slight to moderate support for Trump. I doubt you've lived in 7 states since 2016 and if you did, you wouldn't have had time to find out whether or not ATS is a bad representation. Open your eyes. Trump still draws in thousands of people at his rallies, democrats struggle to pull in hundreds.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Got to agree with you on this one. It's probably some loser with too much time on their hands.

Though I must say the crazy thought crossed my mind that maybe it was someone backed by Soros. He was the first to receive one by a day or two. Could that have been a test to see if the authorities would view it as a legitimate threat. That's just a crazy idea but it nags at me.
edit on 24-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: bknapple32
Came back to ATS to see if it is still the right wing echo chamber it was slowly becoming since 2012..

Perusing this thread has only verified things have gone past the point of no return. Stay classy ATS

Nice try but 2012 was the year the majority on here supported Ron Paul, a libertarian forced to run a campaign via the two party system because of corrupt politics.

We all knew it then, and we're still here. A few decided to go extreme SJW, but that's not the fault of ATS.

Lul. 2012 brought ats the sandy hook CTers. Who were by in large the same folks who were birthers. And not surprisingly, of those still here at ats from those days, the same ones claiming today is a false flag.

If you believe any of the above 3, I have some beach front property in Arkansas to sell you.

God I used to love this place.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

True.

I imagine all the CCTV recordings in the area are being vacuumed up right about now and the exact person who delivered this particular parcel will be wrinkled out.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Dbl
edit on 24-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Posting from phone and it's been wonky.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
So... after two plus years of the POTUIS calling these people criminals... saying they should be locked up... enemies of the US.... Mobs... etc...

...most of you think the pipe bombs are a false flag perpetrated by Democrats.

ATS has fully embraced ignorance....

...and this country has lost it's #ing mind.

Don't lose your hope in your countrymen. ATS doesn't represent America in no shape or form. And thank # for that.

Meanwhile, democrats lose their minds and hit the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of rock bottom trying to find a way to win, by any means necessary, in November. ATS is a very good representation of America in every state outside of CA and NY.

Well that's just not true. I've lived in 7 states, none of which were CA and NY, all of which are red leaning, and ATS is a terrible representation of the general consensus of those states. ATS is fairly fringe (by definition), and the vast majority of the country is pretty centralist.

All it takes to be "fringe" in the mind of a democrat these days is showing slight to moderate support for Trump. I doubt you've lived in 7 states since 2016 and if you did, you wouldn't have had time to find out whether or not ATS is a bad representation. Open your eyes. Trump still draws in thousands of people at his rallies, democrats struggle to pull in hundreds.

I didn't say any of what you just said, you put a lot of words in my mouth right there.

-I never specified what "fringe" means to me.
-I didn't know I had to use 2016 as a restriction.
-They are open
-I never said he didn't. Do you have any proof that democrats are struggling to pull people into rallies? That doesn't seem to be the case. Obama just spoke to a couple thousand people the other day at UNLV.

What I was saying is that, the vast majority of this country are nice, kind people to those around them and could care less who they voted for. On ATS, people talk trash to each other about political viewpoints and, sometimes, literally discuss violence against people of other political beliefs in a positive light.

That is unequivocally NOT what the majority of America is like.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wow, you are actually peddling some real snip there. I admire the tough sale you've taken on - Democrats haven't been calling for violence... lol. Tough sale indeed.

"You can't persuade me to reject my conditioning!"

You say that Democrats have been calling for violence? Okay, how about you cite examples of prominent Democrats calling for violence.

I guess if Democrats are on a mission to try and flip reality (as is often the case) they need a lot of foot soldiers to peddle this one.

You're a supporter of an administration headed by a President who frequently makes up random things off the cuff. The administration that introduced the world to "alternative facts." Come talk to me about "trying to flip reality" when you're no longer a fanboy of the great orange gaslighter.

I like how you analyse context when it suits, though. I wonder if you do the same for Republicans?

Listen. If you think I'm taking something out of context, by all means, call me out on it at the time. That's not an excuse for eschewing objective analysis in favor of believing misrepresentations from the echo chamber.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
To me it sounds like an ATS-Right hit list. I mean all the people that our ATS-Alt Right members rail against daily were targeted. Not saying it was anyone here, of course, but you can see the group-think at work. Kinda takes the 'liberals are the violent ones' air out of their sails though. Oh, right, false flag. Or 'rogue operatives'. Whatever...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I'm starting to think someone (deep state?) Created this shenanigans to encourage a copycat scenario where someone actually does something like this, except where the bombs are real and actually explode. To kick off civil war.

Think about it for a minute. Copycat scenarios happen all the time after shootings etc. These "bombs" are b.s. Whose taking pics of them supposedly armed on a table? Nope. I'm not buying, in fact I'm sick to death of hype stories like this that never add up. If this were real, then the media should do exact opposite of what they are doing.

edit on 24-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Prominent democrats have defended antifa or downplayed it

They have encouraged confronting republicans everywhere, which can predictably lead to violent situations

They have blamed republicans for not only calling out crazies on their side when they committ violence, but refuse to condemn left wing rhetoric when someone who identifies on their side shoots a congressman

They have said it’s ok to punch a nazi, then likened trump and supporters Nazis

Look the right has its share of extremist as well

But prominent leaders in the left have acted at least as bad as republicans leaders when it comes to setting up conditions for violence

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Where is confirmation that there were explosives? Still waiting on that. The CNN photo is a joke.

Now, I am not an ISIS bomb maker but does a pipe bomb generally have leads to both ends? Usually it is a capped end entry or the middle section right?

The fact that there is no suspect but there are CCTV everywhere this would have been 'hand delivered' is also odd.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
according to russian times jim acosta was the source for the photos of the pipe bomb www.rt.com...

CNN’s Jim Acosta has shared images of a crude pipe bomb mailed to the network’s New York studio. Twitter users have zoomed in the image and said they appear to show an ISIS flag.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

All while having postage stamps on it for the "couriered bomb". Lol. You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Now, I am not an ISIS bomb maker but does a pipe bomb generally have leads to both ends? Usually it is a capped end entry or the middle section right?

Shhh don't ask or notice that.

They went on the attack earlier when I pointed that out.

It was unclear how or when the device was supposed to detonate.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

or it is really a crazy right leaning loon trying to blow up important democratic people and we should vote blue to save these poor important demos!!

it seems that they are now reporting that cnn is evacuated the building of the cnn in bureau for the same reason?

The only bombs at CNN are the shows moderated by Anderson Cooper and Van Jones.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
according to russian times jim acosta was the source for the photos of the pipe bomb www.rt.com...

CNN’s Jim Acosta has shared images of a crude pipe bomb mailed to the network’s New York studio. Twitter users have zoomed in the image and said they appear to show an ISIS flag.

It makes sense now. Jim Acosta MADE the "bomb". He's just the type of idiot who would concoct this totally fake "bomb". He didn't think it through very well either.
edit on 24-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join