It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
bomb is fake because it has a political statement on it. A real bomb maker wouldnt do that.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
So... after two plus years of the POTUIS calling these people criminals... saying they should be locked up... enemies of the US.... Mobs... etc...

...most of you think the pipe bombs are a false flag perpetrated by Democrats.

ATS has fully embraced ignorance....

...and this country has lost it's #ing mind.

Don't lose your hope in your countrymen. ATS doesn't represent America in no shape or form. And thank # for that.

Meanwhile, democrats lose their minds and hit the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of rock bottom trying to find a way to win, by any means necessary, in November. ATS is a very good representation of America in every state outside of CA and NY.

Well that's just not true. I've lived in 7 states, none of which were CA and NY, all of which are red leaning, and ATS is a terrible representation of the general consensus of those states. ATS is fairly fringe (by definition), and the vast majority of the country is pretty centralist.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't think $3 in postage would have gotten it there had it been actually mailed.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He's so far into your head, that it's becoming increasingly obvious that there is no talking to you.

Adieu.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Kryties

a reply to: Kryties

Desperate humans do stupid things. I think we can all agree with that.

Just one question... Why do you think "Trump supporters" are desperate?

I never said anything about "desperation". You did.

Why are you trying to manufacture a comment I never made?

I didn't say you did, so I'll just break this down into simpler terms for you.

You say Trump supporters did this. I said desperate humans will do stupid things. This was/is a stupid thing. Why do you think Trump supporters would be desperate enough to do something this stupid?

I see what you're trying to do.

Thing is mate, I don't know that I agree that it is an "act of desperation". Hence why I haven't said it.

But feel free to continue to manufacture the conversation and tailor it toward your point of view.

*sigh*

Ok. When you're already ahead in the game with the final seconds closing in, what would you gain by giving the ball to your opponent?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Came back to ATS to see if it is still the right wing echo chamber it was slowly becoming since 2012..

Perusing this thread has only verified things have gone past the point of no return. Stay classy ATS

link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
So... after two plus years of the POTUIS calling these people criminals... saying they should be locked up... enemies of the US.... Mobs... etc...

...most of you think the pipe bombs are a false flag perpetrated by Democrats.

ATS has fully embraced ignorance....

...and this country has lost it's #ing mind.

Don't lose your hope in your countrymen. ATS doesn't represent America in no shape or form. And thank # for that.

Meanwhile, democrats lose their minds and hit the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of rock bottom trying to find a way to win, by any means necessary, in November. ATS is a very good representation of America in every state outside of CA and NY.

Well that's just not true. I've lived in 7 states, none of which were CA and NY, all of which are red leaning, and ATS is a terrible representation of the general consensus of those states. ATS is fairly fringe (by definition), and the vast majority of the country is pretty centralist.

As a resident of rural Texas and Virginia, I can say I've known self proclaimed Republicans who always have the signs in their yard... and never say half the garbage I've heard the extremists here say.

And I've had enough bourbon with them to have heard their inner thoughts should they want to say them.

Most people are live and let live people. We all work with people with opposing ideology and it's 99.9% of the time a non issue for everyone.

We all do what we can to make sure our families have what they need and won't hesitate to help a neighbor, even if they have the opposing sign in their yard.

link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Didn’t read the whole thread. But I’m fairly sure someone might have posted this picture. The upper left corner appears to be container of something like baby wipes . If that’s right to the scale these bombs are tiny .

There has got to be a ton of evidence for the FBI forensics labs to go over with those packages. Pretty sure they will find the person or persons responsible.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

It was the person the package was intended for, I believe. His name was on the envelop.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is looking more and more like a false flag. There's too much information, including photos of bombs on tables.
I'm not buying it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

my guess would be 4.5 to 6 inches ;ong maybe

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
They are the same size approximately as the bombs sent by Ted Kaczynski aka the unabomber.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: seagull

The fact of the matter is Trump pours gasoline on fires, often deliberately, for his own distorted ideas of politics.

You’re the one blind if you don’t see this reprobate for what he is

Things will get worse, believe it.

Whinny babies want to cry about every little thing, so POTUS gives em something to cry about. It's that simple.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Came back to ATS to see if it is still the right wing echo chamber it was slowly becoming since 2012..

Perusing this thread has only verified things have gone past the point of no return. Stay classy ATS

Nice try but 2012 was the year the majority on here supported Ron Paul, a libertarian forced to run a campaign via the two party system because of corrupt politics.

We all knew it then, and we're still here. A few decided to go extreme SJW, but that's not the fault of ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
LOL... is it even post marked?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Didn’t read the whole thread. But I’m fairly sure someone might have posted this picture. The upper left corner appears to be container of something like baby wipes . If that’s right to the scale these bombs are tiny .

That would be one of those hand sanitizer bottles and yes 75 ct container is not that big. Also took notice that on the clock it appears to be showing a time 11:35 at the time of this picture. Wonder was it a actual clock or a countdown timer?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We all do what we can to make sure our families have what they need and won't hesitate to help a neighbor, even if they have the opposing sign in their yard.

Yep. I had a neighbor across the street from me a few years back, it was safe to say we didn't get along. He was an ass, and I probably wasn't much better...

Well, a storm blew through, and his great big ol' tree blew down into his yard, missing his house thankfully, but took out just about everything else.

Didn't think twice, grabbed my chainsaw and can of gas and oil, and went over and spent the day cutting that big ol' black locust into little chunks of black locust. Then helped him fix the kids swing set, and rebuild his fence.

Then resumed normal service. He'd have done the same for me. It's what neighbors do. You don't have to like your neighbors to help them.

edit on 10/24/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The fact of the matter is Trump pours gasoline on fires, often deliberately, for his own distorted ideas of politics.

Your whole assumption is that a crazed right wing person did this because of something Trump said......

Get off it man, your partisan mindset has sent you spinning off into crazy land........

You have NO facts yet, none of us do.........

So the "But Trump" thing is irrelevant at this point...........

motive is not irrelevant...it's one of the primary investigative tools used by ALL law enforcement....trump has handed out "motives" for 3 years at his rallies and in his tweets....but to you that was just something funny he was saying, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

except of course when those whiney babies decide to do more than whine and start acting mean to yous, like refusing to serve you in their restaurant... then who is whining?

from what I've read, there is no indication that these bombs didn't have real explosives in them. weather they are being mailed or delivered by couriers, or weather any as of yet have gone off is rather irrelevant. we seem to have someone distributing these things.. endangering their targets, maybe, but more likely endangering anyone who might be closeby if one of them happen to go off, either deliberately or by accident!! but, by all means, spend your times adding more fuel to the fire yourself!! but I know i am gonna probably sound a tad bit racist here, but I am gonna say this anyways...
if you think antifa and blm is bad now, just sit down and shut up long enough to think about what it would be like if this person actually succeeded in blowing up golden boy obama!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Your whole assumption is that a crazed right wing person did this because of something Trump said......

Get off it man, your partisan mindset has sent you spinning off into crazy land........

You have NO facts yet, none of us do.........

So the "But Trump" thing is irrelevant at this point...........

motive is not irrelevant...it's one of the primary investigative tools used by ALL law enforcement....trump has handed out "motives" for 3 years at his rallies and in his tweets....but to you that was just something funny he was saying, right?

You should go back and read some of his posts about his love for Trump.

Keep stretching Jimmy.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join