It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: whargoul

Please show me someone from the conservative side who has shot a standing member of the House of Representatives? You seem to think that the violence is only from the right, it's not.

Look how easy you got wound up over this thread and I'm guessing you are one of the more "reasonalble" People from the left.

Thats not making me feel very comfortable.

Jared Lee Loughner, who was a poster here in ATS, shot Gabby Gifford, killed 6 and wounded 13.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What is the intent behind a fake bomb, assuming it was fake. I don't know one way or the other...

Intent would seem to be to scare the ever lovin' crap outta people. We can be fairly certain that it worked. I'd certainly be a bit scared that some yahoo is out there gunnin' for either me or my boss.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: neo96

They aren't?

Anyone who thinks doing this sort of thing is a good idea, irregardless of their mental state, is, by seagulls definition, nuts. Bonkers. Makes old Daffy Duck look sane.

I wonder if these bombs were actually intended to go off, or if they were a message of some sort.

"We can get you, if we really want to." Or something of that sort.

I agree. The fact that none of them went off, to me, means one of two things:

1. the person who built them didn't know what they were doing.
2. It's a message, a la "look what I could've done".

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LSU2018

They're nobody. If this was a right winger doing this, they wouldn't have targeted irrelevant people,

The only people that Hillary and Obama are relevant to is the right wing. No one else cares about them.

That one little detail destroys your entire theory.

L to the O to the L.

link   
a reply to: seagull

The fact of the matter is Trump pours gasoline on fires, often deliberately, for his own distorted ideas of politics.

You’re the one blind if you don’t see this reprobate for what he is

Things will get worse, believe it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DBCowboy

Could be a TG upset they will no longer be called a woman.

If the identity of the person(s) responsible is a republican or Trump supporter, we'll find out within the next 24 hours.

If it looks like leftists did it? We'll never know the identity of the person(s) involved.

So by tomorrow afternoon, we should know if it's a bastard republican or a bastard democrat.

Details will come out.

Pretty odd that someone so politically motivated to plant multiple bombs first, didn't have any one of them work and secondly, hasn't released any credit or manifesto for said actions.

Why send dud bombs if you aren't even going to take credit for it?

If the CNN one was hand delivered, pretty sure they will be tracked down.

Let's get more facts.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
What happens if Cruz, McConnell, McCarthy, Pence, or some other GOP officials get "bombs" tomorrow?

Wouldn't that be a spectacle....

A2D

No that would be just as tragic............would you be ok with it?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Didn’t read the whole thread. But I’m fairly sure someone might have posted this picture. The upper left corner appears to be container of something like baby wipes . If that’s right to the scale these bombs are tiny .

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: network dude

"This" coming from clowns who believe that Soros paid Honduran mothers $1.29 to drag their children thousands of miles to the US border to benefit the Democrats.

Yeah, that IS a little ridiculous. Soros could have saved thousands. Those Hondurans would have dragged their kids thousands of mile for much less.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: seagull

The fact of the matter is Trump pours gasoline on fires, often deliberately, for his own distorted ideas of politics.

You’re the one blind if you don’t see this reprobate for what he is

Things will get worse, believe it.

Your whole assumption is that a crazed right wing person did this because of something Trump said......

Get off it man, your partisan mindset has sent you spinning off into crazy land........

You have NO facts yet, none of us do.........

So the "But Trump" thing is irrelevant at this point...........

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

As did the right.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Now they're reporting another package to Maxine Waters.

Now THAT is unfortunate.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Didn’t read the whole thread. But I’m fairly sure someone might have posted this picture. The upper left corner appears to be container of something like baby wipes . If that’s right to the scale these bombs are tiny .

In another thread I said I think I have had firecrackers bigger,,,lol I don't think it can even blow up....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Hell no I wouldn't be okay with it....I'm not okay with any of this....

A2D

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: LSU2018

They're nobody. If this was a right winger doing this, they wouldn't have targeted irrelevant people,

The only people that Hillary and Obama are relevant to is the right wing. No one else cares about them.

That one little detail destroys your entire theory.

L to the O to the L.

Reading your posts, my sentiment exactly. The only people I ever see talking about Hillary or Obama is you guys.

But hey, prove me wrong. If a day goes by without a thread mentioning them I’ll admit I’m wrong.

I’m not holding my breath.

link   
a reply to: pavil

When was the last time you felt we actually got the "facts"? Just look at stories like the Las Vegas shooting. You think we really got the "facts" there?

We live in an age where we are forced to constantly speculate because the "news" and our ABC agencies are all full of #.

This story is a non story. Nothing blew up. The "bombs" are smaller than a can of baby wipes. The "news" is hyping this for a reason, and its not a good reason. It never is.
edit on 24-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
So... after two plus years of the POTUIS calling these people criminals... saying they should be locked up... enemies of the US.... Mobs... etc...

...most of you think the pipe bombs are a false flag perpetrated by Democrats.

ATS has fully embraced ignorance....

...and this country has lost it's #ing mind.

Don't lose your hope in your countrymen. ATS doesn't represent America in no shape or form. And thank # for that.

Meanwhile, democrats lose their minds and hit the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of rock bottom trying to find a way to win, by any means necessary, in November. ATS is a very good representation of America in every state outside of CA and NY.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: whargoul

Please show me someone from the conservative side who has shot a standing member of the House of Representatives? You seem to think that the violence is only from the right, it's not.

Look how easy you got wound up over this thread and I'm guessing you are one of the more "reasonalble" People from the left.

Thats not making me feel very comfortable.

Jared Lee Loughner, who was a poster here in ATS, shot Gabby Gifford, killed 6 and wounded 13.

Nice try.

Loughner was as CBS puts it:

Ultimately, the network determined, “It seems illegitimate to tie Loughner to the mainstream right or mainstream left, as his beliefs were well within the realm of the fringe. Indeed, Loughner appears to have simply been a disturbed individual who lacked a coherent political philosophy other than a deep-seated anti-government sentiment.”

There are just crazy people out there who don't need a political persuasion to carry out horrible deeds.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Whos face is to the left of the circled area? looks like a white dude is it a photo of soros? bush? george washintong? that part sood out to me

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: underwerks

The one to Brennan was the CNN one. Which we now know was delivered by courier, not USPS. It's the one to Holder that ended up going to DWS.

I think all of them had DWS as the return address. The one sent to George Soros did as well.

The envelope’s return address bore the name of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a Florida congresswoman and a former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, according to a person who saw a photograph of the envelope. The device sent to Mr. Soros was in a similar envelope also with a printed return address label with her name.

www.nytimes.com...

And she's just crazy and stupid enough to think she could pull this off.

Hey Debbie, if it has your name and address, they'll NEVER believe it was you.

new topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join