It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Fallingdown

So you’re position is that there is no way on earth someone from the left could have sent dud bombs to Democrats in order to sway the mid term elections ?

When did I say that? In fact I think I have been consistent in saying we don't know (pretty much anything at this point).

I was replying to you saying how they have been jumping the gun in blaming the right (which is wrong because we don't know anything). All I was saying is I have seen comments from both sides that are jumping to conclusions.

OK you agree that the left could have done it. Thanks

Which is far different than implying they did, or even putting probability on one side or the other.

So whats different from some on the left putting blame on the right already and you trying to imply that they are to benefit from this?

Have I introduced you to kettle yet? I'm not saying you two would get along, but I'll tell ya what pot, ya'll sure have a lot in common.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I'd say so.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm not a GD dog.

I don't do tricks,

And since we've no idea who is behind it yet.

You want an answer to a hypothetical question BECAUSE WHY ?

Other than to use a a GD red herring.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm not a GD dog.

I don't do tricks,

And since we've no idea who is behind it yet.

You want an answer to a hypothetical question BECAUSE WHY ?

Other than to use a a GD red herring.

LOL!!! ^^^^^

Says the guy calling a bomb fake because wires were coming off of two ends to what he assumes to be a battery, but truthfully doesn't know.

Deflector and chief.

Keep moving those goalposts bud.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Is there any postmarks on those stamps? Can't really tell..

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm not a GD dog. I don't do tricks,

Its not about doing tricks, its about you making claims and me questioning you about it, so spare me your outrage.

And since we've no idea who is behind it yet. You want an answer to a hypothetical question BECAUSE WHY

Because your claim was made on a hypothetical...........I figure if you can makea claim on something baseless, surely you could answer some questions on it.....

But hey like you said "they had it comin" right?

Its good to see who those of us in the center should stay the hell away from when they expose themselves for who they are.....

and youre coming off as an extremist

link   
I posted this in another thread.

So lets just say it, on face value this definitely looks like the work or some right-wing nutter, some Thmothy McVeigh level right wing, of his head, out to kill because "I don't like your politics" four letter word thats against T&C's kind of guy

BUT......

Its one individual, or okay, it could be a small group of individuals but its not like all of those on the political right got together and plotted this. Sure lots of people might speak hyperbole when it comes to wishing harm on politicians they dislike but I honestly think thats all it is. I don't think that there are many people who really do wish harm against Obama, Clinton, some poor guy working in the CNN mail room or whatever, regardless of their political persuasion.

There are extremists to be found in most ideologies, its a bit like those idiots that think bombing abortion clinics is the solution.

Thats what this is, its just some scum bag(s) who represent the very worst of a political ideology but they in no way represent that entire ideology.

That said however, if (and I stress if) it turns out that yes, this is the work of some right wing nutter then the leaders of the political right need to denounce it and challenge it within their own groups. Just like we expect "moderate" Muslims to denounce and challenge extremist views I think its only right to expect the same for political groups.

And that opens up another possibility now that I think about it, what if we are getting so distracted with the usual "left vs right" poetical infighting that we fail to explore the third option that this is the work of a Islamic terrorist group or some other such group.

edit on 24-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
Has anyone asked why NO ONE has claimed this event?
Clearly someone wanted this to be a public event. There is NO WAY all of those bombs arrived and we were "lucky" enough to not have any explode. Usually someone releases a statement to the press and takes credit for this type of action, even if it is not completely successful. Or was this not intended to produce terror in the general populace?

link   
I'm going with Madonna did it....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Please show me someone from the conservative side who has shot a standing member of the House of Representatives? You seem to think that the violence is only from the right, it's not.

Look how easy you got wound up over this thread and I'm guessing you are one of the more "reasonalble" People from the left.

Thats not making me feel very comfortable.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Not fully caught up on the thread.

Some of my big takeawyas.

1. We need to ratchet down the violent rhetoric on all sides. Period. I have my thought on who is more tgo blame on that, but at this point it is not the time to bring it up.

2. If you think this is a Democratic false flag, did you also feel the ricin sent to mattis was a republican false flag? If not, you may want to ask yourself if you are being too influenced by partisanship.

3. Political violence is never justified.

4. Good so far on Trump and republicans for saying the right things, that we need to unify to condemn this. Lets see if his rhetoric in the future matches that.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Not fully caught up on the thread.

Some of my big takeawyas.

1. We need to ratchet down the violent rhetoric on all sides. Period. I have my thought on who is more tgo blame on that, but at this point it is not the time to bring it up.

2. If you think this is a Democratic false flag, did you also feel the ricin sent to mattis was a republican false flag? If not, you may want to ask yourself if you are being too influenced by partisanship.

3. Political violence is never justified.

4. Good so far on Trump and republicans for saying the right things, that we need to unify to condemn this. Lets see if his rhetoric in the future matches that.

YES!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Assuming it was a courier, and not a "courier".

Don't know who or what this is, but it's fair to say that it's more than one person--or so I surmise from the widespread recipients of these packages.

May we live in interesting times...it's a potent curse for a reason.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

How is a press that is constantly lying to the public not an enemy of the people?

So it’s lying to the public that makes someone an enemy of the people?

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

They aren't?

Anyone who thinks doing this sort of thing is a good idea, irregardless of their mental state, is, by seagulls definition, nuts. Bonkers. Makes old Daffy Duck look sane.

I wonder if these bombs were actually intended to go off, or if they were a message of some sort.

"We can get you, if we really want to." Or something of that sort.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Where have you been the last twenty years??? I'm very curious. Trump has been Pres. for two years. Twenty, last I looked, is a bit longer than 2.

Good God, take off your blinders and look at the world with clear eyes.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Actually I offered a nonfiction reply. You gave a fictional reply.

Show me where I put the blame on the left?

I only offered it as a possibility.

So as for your pot lies make it not.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

They aren't?

Anyone who thinks doing this sort of thing is a good idea, irregardless of their mental state, is, by seagulls definition, nuts. Bonkers. Makes old Daffy Duck look sane.

I wonder if these bombs were actually intended to go off, or if they were a message of some sort.

"We can get you, if we really want to." Or something of that sort.

This is pretty much what I posited in my post, they wouldnt put pictures on there if they were meant to go off

link   

even the pretend stories the bad guys want something......
all these unexploded bombs and no statement....this is really fishy

link   
What happens if Cruz, McConnell, McCarthy, Pence, or some other GOP officials get "bombs" tomorrow?

Wouldn't that be a spectacle....

A2D

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join