It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It does look like an ISIS flag. It also looks like there's a man's head on the right?

Assuming the person doesn't want to get caught though, why not send as many mixed messages to throw the scent off your trail.

Weird return to sender addresses, ISIS flag...

If ISIS takes credit, it's going to be hard to convince the public it's not them.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Its the Trump legacy of violence and hatred he has ignited.

Saying things like his political opponents are his enemies and the press is the enemy of the people.

Its the atmosphere of hatred and division Trump has created

How is a press that is constantly lying to the public not an enemy of the people? When they are intentionally attempting to deceive when there job is to do the opposite they are certainly not our friends.

The left wing media has created 10,000 times the hatred and division than Trump ever has. They make crap up everyday to feed the hatred of you lefties.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: MrRCflying

Remember this:

But you are taking that comment WAY out of context and adding your own.

And then read this:

Dems have been calling for all out assaults on any Republican they see in public.

No, they haven't. Maxine Waters called for people to verbally harass Republican pols in public. Which is wrong, stupid and she shouldn't have done it. Her former Republican opponent shouldn't have staged a protest in front of her house the month before she said it either.

The rest is all bull#. For instance, Eric Holder's "when they go low, we kick them" comment was touted as an example of a call for violence despite the fact that at the same event, minutes later, he specifically clarified that his metaphor was not calling for violence.

Eric Holder: ‘When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.'

Several minutes later, Holder clarifies that he’s not advocating anything illicit.

"When I say we, you know, ‘We kick ‘em,’ I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate. We don’t do anything illegal,” Holder said. “But we got to be tough, and we have to fight for the very things that [civil rights leaders] John Lewis, Martin Luther King, Whitney Young – you know, all those folks gave to us.”

I totally get that both sides do stupid things. But if you can't see, or won't see that the leadership of the left has become uncivil and called for the same, you are only fooling yourself. Hillary did it and Holder walked it back after he did it.

I'll chime in here because the quotes from MrRCflying above were to me, and theantediluvian was defending my position much more eloquently that I was able to (thanks!):

I, for one, can plainly see that the Democratic leadership has jumped the shark, and have most definitely said that it's ok for Dems to be uncivil. 100% yes, that has happened.

But, being uncivil IS NOT being violent. Two completely different things.

Also, Trump has repeatedly said that it's ok to be violent as well (most notably on the campaign trail): "knock the crap out him", etc.

So as long as we are all in agreement that BOTH sides are doing this sort of thing, we should all be able to move on, away from the "well the Dems said to do this so they're just getting what they're calling for" crap and go back to actual, rational discussion.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are correct, a bastard either way. I question though why you think we would not "find out" if it was a crazy leftist? Wouldn't you think Trump/Rebuplicans/Fox would be all over it just as Democrats/CNN would be if it was some crazy trumpster?

because information is the only currency worth having in DC.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: underwerks

The way I see it.

Democrats chickens came home to roost.

Of course if they didn't fake it like everything else.

And people on the right wonder why there are instant assumptions that someone on the right did it.

Because statistically it's most likely somebody on the right.

An analysis of the Global Terrorism Database by researchers at the University of Maryland published in 2017 shows a “sharp increase” in the share of attacks by right-wing extremists, from 6% in the 2000s to 35% in the 2010s. The share of attacks by religious extremists also increased, from 9% to 53% between the two decades.

Meanwhile, the share of attacks by left-wing terrorists and environmentalist extremists dropped from 64% in the 2000s to 12% in the 2010s.

An analysis by Quartz of the same Global Terrorism Database confirmed that the trend persisted in 2017, when most attacks in the US were committed by right-wing extremists. Out of 65 incidents last year, 37 were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It does - almost looks like a picture...

Obvious speculation, but why put a flag and picture on a bomb if it is a bomb and just going to blow up? Either the bomb would be triggered to blow once someone saw the picture, or it is a fake bomb meant as a warning or statement? Just random thoughts I'm having. Either way - Trump said in his little presser they would spare no expense investigating this - whoever did it hoax, fake, or real is in for a lot of jail time...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well damn learned something new everyday.

Gun powder has a positive and negative!

So you were talking about the explosive charge, not the battery? That would make more sense.

Pipe bombs don't need an explosive charge. It's not c4.

All that's needed is something like an ematch from model rocketry to ignite the powder.

And still only needs a single point of contact to do it's job.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just glad no one was hurt.

Amen to that.

One of these days, one of these things is going to go off--all for nought, since the target won't be anywhere near it.

WTF do these morons, whoever it is, whatever side they purport to reside on (they sure as Hell aren't on any side I'm on, and remain upright and conscious, any way.), think they're accomplishing?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It does look like an ISIS flag. It also looks like there's a man's head on the right?

Thats what I thought too, I think were going to see more coming out about this, or at least I hope we do....

It seems there was more of a message here than just the bomb....which may explain why they didnt go off......

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I was referring to the battery stuff. Seems you were actually focused on something else.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The package sent to CNN apparently has no postage marks, as if it didn't go through the post office. I tried to post the pic but had troubles.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No to sum it up they’re still questions to be answered. But predictably the left jumped to their most favorable scenario.

So predictable and so full of crap .

Yea, now that I think about it, I haven't heard any dumb right leaning jumps to conclusions on this.

So you’re position is that there is no way on earth someone from the left could have sent dud bombs to Democrats in order to sway the mid term elections ?

If you answer yes you’re lying .

Because there is always that possibility .
edit on 24-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

yup, it's both sides, and it's just as ignorant no matter who does it. But it's twice as ignorant to pretend it's not happening when there are videos, news articles, and pretty much every form of proof imaginable. It's like Trump saying he didn't offer Pocahontas a million bucks to her choice of charity for the factual DNA test. Jury is still out on if her tomahoawk is sharp, but He defiantly said that sh!t. To pretend otherwise is stupid.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I was referring to the battery stuff. Seems you were actually focused on something else.

Probably was.

inertproducts.com...

inertproducts.com...

What real IEDS look like.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Anyone stupid, and/or insane, enough to do this, isn't thinking that clearly.

link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

So you’re position is that there is no way on earth someone from the left could have sent dud bombs to Democrats in order to sway the mid term elections ?

When did I say that? In fact I think I have been consistent in saying we don't know (pretty much anything at this point).

I was replying to you saying how they have been jumping the gun in blaming the right (which is wrong because we don't know anything). All I was saying is I have seen comments from both sides that are jumping to conclusions.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
The package sent to CNN apparently has no postage marks, as if it didn't go through the post office. I tried to post the pic but had troubles.

Don't worry. Almost everyone has seen the photo. That package was hand delivered to the mailroom.

Multiple videos are being reviewed to identify The Courier.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Willtell
Its the Trump legacy of violence and hatred he has ignited.

Saying things like his political opponents are his enemies and the press is the enemy of the people.

Its the atmosphere of hatred and division Trump has created

How is a press that is constantly lying to the public not an enemy of the people? When they are intentionally attempting to deceive when there job is to do the opposite they are certainly not our friends.

The left wing media has created 10,000 times the hatred and division than Trump ever has. They make crap up everyday to feed the hatred of you lefties.

10,000 times???......c'mon.....maybe only 4,565 times....no, no, no, it's a 100 times.....OK...OK!...you got us, it's 10,000 times!!!!!!......am I playing your game right?...because the above is just too funny

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Fallingdown

When did I say that? In fact I think I have been consistent in saying we don't know (pretty much anything at this point).

I was replying to you saying how they have been jumping the gun in blaming the right (which is wrong because we don't know anything). All I was saying is I have seen comments from both sides that are jumping to conclusions.

OK you agree that the left could have done it. Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Probably was.

inertproducts.com...

inertproducts.com...

What real IEDS look like.

Look your whole premise here is that you believe they arent wired right.......there is literally 1000s of ways to wire an IED man ......

You still NEVER answered my question......

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join